Cafe Al (formerly Cafe Royale) Farmingdale

billyS

Reign of Terror
Stopped in tonight and had an interesting time.
There were two Latinas eating and ignoring everyone. The barmaid Melissa (very cool chick by the way) told me they were new and didn't know their names.
Later I talked to them a little and the cuter younger one looked liked Maritza for Orange is the New Black. The older one was her aunt.
The real news is I saw this girl who seemed familiar and while talking to her she mentioned she was Vegas at the Long Island Cafe. Wow, she was one of my ATF. Just a down to earth girl.
She kept introducing me to every black girl as her cousin it seemed.
Stacey was a short big busted woc with chinky eyes. She was very friendly and I bought her and Nievia/Vegas a drink as I was having a nice conversation. And also Stacey was allowing free roaming and was rubbing me the whole time.
I took a lap with Stacey and got a mouthful. Pretty good mileage.
Plus she is a sweetheart. Got her digits.
Then I got a lap with Stephanie, another Woc, another cousin of Nevia/Vegas.
Very pretty girl, decent mileage but not as good as Stacey.

Stopped in tonight and had an interesting time.
There were two Latinas eating and ignoring everyone. The barmaid Melissa (very cool chick by the way) told me they were new and didn't know their names.
Later I talked to them a little and the cuter younger one looked liked Maritza for Orange is the New Black. The older one was her aunt.
The real news is I saw this girl who seemed familiar and while talking to her she mentioned she was Vegas at the Long Island Cafe. Wow, she was one of my ATF. Just a down to earth girl.
She kept introducing me to every black girl as her cousin it seemed.
Stacey was a short big busted woc with chinky eyes. She was very friendly and I bought her and Nievia/Vegas a drink as I was having a nice conversation. And also Stacey was allowing free roaming and was rubbing me the whole time.
I took a lap with Stacey and got a mouthful. Pretty good mileage.
Plus she is a sweetheart. Got her digits.
Then I got a lap with Stephanie, another Woc, another cousin of Nevia/Vegas.
Very pretty girl, decent mileage but not as good as Stacey.
Mirage? Never been there. How much is a typical lapdance?

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Yes it is now called Mirage. Went today for a while. 6 dancers at least 5 are Latinas. One of my favorites, Laura, was there.
Little FYI. Passed Mirage about an hour ago, parking lot totally vacant at 9pm. Never been to any of these places so thie was on 109 just letting everyone know.

On another note a place down the street, Obsession, was packed. Cars lined up to pull in. Again FYI only.

Little FYI. Passed Mirage about an hour ago, parking lot totally vacant at 9pm. Never been to any of these places so thie was on 109 just letting everyone know.

On another note a place down the street, Obsession, was packed. Cars lined up to pull in. Again FYI only.
Obsession is a banquet hall, if it's that place that looks like a castle of sorts from the outside. It used to have a different name.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Obsession is a banquet hall, if it's that place that looks like a castle of sorts from the outside. It used to have a different name.
I've never been to any of those places so I have no idea but I do find it funny that people would have a wedding reception at a place called obsession. Or let's say a christening?

Stopped by this afternoon - about 9 dancers- mostly hispanic. One new dominican who I thought was beautiful - at least an 8. Downside she doesn't know much English. I think she speaks Italian as well as English.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Stopped by this afternoon - about 9 dancers- mostly hispanic. One new dominican who I thought was beautiful - at least an 8. Downside she doesn't know much English. I think she speaks Italian as well as English.
Was in there over the weekend and noticed the same thing. Most told me they were Dominican. Got a lot of mileage during the $30 lap dances. The only name I remember was Andrea, short dark hair, very pretty face, thick but not fat. Sucked her tits, got her nipples hard, rubbing the cooch otc while she rubbed my dick.
Another thick Dominican was grinding her clit against my fist pretty hard so I took a second dance and went under the G and fingered her for almost the whole song. She was soaked and pleading me to take her to VIP. No way for $250.
I did notice the mileage was less after 11:00 pm when the Bouncer were stationed up on that area.

Stopped by yesterday. My first Saturday there in several years. All but one dancer were Dominicans. The Dominican I thought was an 8 was there again but her lack of English is a big negative. If you speak Spanish or Italian she might be interesting. One non latina who I like and hadn't seen in a year. She is working Saturdays and Sundays. I probably will stop in on a Sunday to see the non latina. They are now open Sunday afternoons for football season.