Breaking up with Chicks sucks..

Can you post his email address though and we can take turns logging in under your email and having some fun with this guy throughout the day? I am getting bored sitting behind the desk all day.. entertainment would be appreciated!

Here he says to you. If he really loved you and wanted to offer you a lifetime of financial freedom, he should have said... If you didn’t have to work or go to school than you’d have more time for yourself and your kids and hopefully we can grow our relationship & share as much time together as possible.
Good point Ruff

Last night was diff but this morning is even harder and truth Im going from feeling bad to mad really fast. I am second guessing myself. maybe you guys can either tell me im right to ignore or if I should be doing something else.
Hey Pal,
You need to do what is right for you. You need to put you first. I am not saying to be cruel to anyone. But you can't go getting sick or mad wondering what you should do next....
You did it, told him it wasn't working and wanted to end it. Now both parties need to move on as aweful as it is. He is trying to make you feel guilty. Don't allow it. (easier said than done because you are so caring) but you have to let him deal with it his way without you and perhaps get counseling.
Your feelings........."this too shall pass"
Wishing you the best
Be Well
Mr. PB & J

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Fucking pathetic...

Last night was diff but this morning is even harder and truth Im going from feeling bad to mad really fast. It is 830 and he has called 3x and when I didnt answer he sent me this email, all before 730. So I am at a loss for what to do. I have decided its best and easier just not to answer the calls or emails but because he is the "I dont want to live without you" type I am second guessing myself. This is the email he sent me this morning just to give an idea of what I am dealing with so maybe you guys can either tell me im right to ignore or if I should be doing something else. I haven't had to deal with these dramatics since HS and am unsure of how to handle this:

Hi ****. You asked me how I could love you already and your wrong it isn’t the idea of it I love it’s you. I couldn’t answer why I love you last night but I can now. I love you because you are very supportive to me in my life and you have no idea how much I need that right now. You are an intelligent, strong and as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside. You have a caring thoughtful nature ******** with you I know I can do anything. You have a great sense of humor, you’re a good mother. I know I love you because of the way I feel inside and right now it hurts. I am beating myself up right now for not talking more. I guess you don't think we got to know each other fast enough,****** I didn't know there were guide lines to follow. Last night was the first time we actually were able to talk where I had your full attention. You always make it feel like you are too busy doing other things, your kids are always in the background distracting you while on the phone with me, you have school work and how can I get into a serious conversation when it's like that every time I call you. You say you’re always tired but when I tell you, you don’t have to work or worry about school to make it easier for you, you get mad. If you didn’t have to work or go to school than you’d have more time for me but I guess that is more important than I am. I wanted to be a part of your life but you wouldn’t even let me meet your kids or come to your house. You never even gave me a chance. I admit I need to talk more. I so badly want to get to know you more. You are my whole life, all I wanted was to take care of you.

When your ******* passed away last week you said you need to make time in your life for the people who are important to you, that should include me. I am in love with you ****. I know you said you thought we shouldn’t talk for awhile but that’s not what I want and I am not letting you go that easy. I called you 3 times this morning and you don’t answer. Please call me I don't want to go a day without talking to you.
Run away as fast as you can and never, ever respond to him again. Be an asshole, be whatever. My Lord, this guy is nuts.

I love you, Desi. Good luck,
Gavy

thanks guys i honestly just wanted to know if i was handling things right by just not responding and really just posted the email because i was concerned and second guessing myself...not about ending things but just how i was handling things...i think not replying, as cold as it is, is the right thing to do..i dont want to give him any kind of false hope or what have you..sadly with a guy like this he wont get over me until hes moved on to "jane doe" #2....thanks for the input...im not the wishy washy girl and once i make a decision thats, that..there is never any going back.

i just really hate hurting him or anyone and the more he says i did the more i want to cave in and answer the phone or email...so best thing it to just not read the emails or listen to the vm's.....things like this have me putting the whole relationship idea on a shelf for a long, long time.....xox

Last edited:

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Honestly, what a pathetic loser. That is honestly what comes to my mind. Add to the fact you only saw this guy 5 times? My god... What an empty heart trying to leach onto something.
Just food for thought, you have invited people in your personal life to come over, why wouldnt you let him? In summary, I would run, not walk but run.. but that is just me. If this is the guy who's picture you know.. thats a shame because he looked like a decent looking guy but my god..
Exactly...

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
The Creepy Guy in Desi's Life said:
If you didn’t have to work or go to school than you’d have more time for me but I guess that is more important than I am.
I got stuff like this all day Saturday, Sunday and today. Man, it turned my feeling bad into feeling very, very angry at her. I almost didn't care how she was taking it any more.

Gavy

Last edited:
I got stuff like this all day Saturday, Sunday and today. Man, it turned my feeling bad into feeling very, very angry at her. I almost didn't care how she was taking it any more.

Gavy
it makes me think of them as the "me, me, me" people....they say they love you than all they care about is what we do that can make them happy...some disguise it so well you dont realize it til theyve chipped away at you until all you want to do is just bitch slap them...for me school is very important to me, something ive dreamed about finishing since having a baby at 17...so the fact that he doesnt realize its importance to me just proves he doesnt know me and cant possibly love me..i mean shit my kids make me tired too, next thing hed have asked me to quit them too....yeah im in the angry phase of all this and thankfully have a party weds to blow off steam and have fun....deff sticking with battery operated boyfriends from now on....xox

Last edited:
ditto....as i sit and think i can honestly say after tonight being dumped is a lot easier than being the dumper...this sucks.
Maybe I'm in the minority here, but as difficult as it may be, I'd much rather dump a girl than get dumped by her. I don't usually spend days or weeks thinking about the girl I broke up with, but when she breaks up with me it takes time to get over it.

Thank you Dave for this touch of honesty. Believe me you are in majority. We hate to get dumped. We get neurotic, frustrated, obsessed. We don't enjoy dumping someone, but I would be surprised if someone here would chose to be the dumped one. It shots down your self-esteem and there is nothing worse than that.

Of course, being utter something scumbags (have yet to learn the right formula), we get over soon and discover with joy the bright side of being unchained.

The worst is when you want to dump someone and you figure ahh I will ride the wave and continue banging her and then she dumps you! Ugggh! Its like noway man, I was dumping you weeks ago and now you're going to dump me??? lol...

I had this girl and she dumped me. She dumped me every week. She kept coming back having sex with me and dump me again a few days later. I didn't mind. I agreed with her every time.

Once, as she was riding me like a good cowgirl, she told me: "You must have made a spell on me that is why I keep coming back."

I said: "You never come back for me. You come back for me cock. If there was a spell he did it, I am clean."

She laughed like crazy.

Poor girl. She believed she could do better and kept trying to hook with other guys. She would return heart broken and desperate and laughed as I made fun of her targets. She was quite a catch, but she kind of scared men away.

I should have been offended that she considered those guys to be better than me, but I was a degenerate who just wanted sex and didn't give a shit what she thought of me. I was very young and life was easy.

Last edited:
in my case i would have preferred to be dumped this time because than i wouldnt be sitting here posting at almost 4 in the morning filled with guilt over what went on tonight...wondering if things would have been different if id answered the phone or returned an email today. I wish id done things differently.

what would you have done differently ?
I dont know but maybe if id just talked to him yesterday my life wouldnt have turned into one hell of a bad lifetime movie last night...i cant even begin to explain what went on over here and truth out of all my yrs as 'alyssa" ive never been as scared as i was last night. None of this is normal and goes beyond HS dramatics its down right scary and just plain crazy.

Last edited:
I dont know but maybe if id just talked to him yesterday my life wouldnt have turned into one hell of a bad lifetime movie last night...i cant even begin to explain what went on over here and truth out of all my yrs as 'alyssa" ive never been as scared as i was last night. None of this is normal and goes beyond HS dramatics its down right scary and just plain crazy.
sorry to hear that Pal, things will get better and will work out. Hang in there.

Well

I am trying to figure out when is the best time to tell my ex lawyer girlfriend that I got engaged to my ex jailbird girlfriend. We went to Ihop on Sunrise Highway Valentine's day and I gave her a ring. I just took my lawyer ex girlfriend to Walmart 2 days ago she still thinks I am single.

Hey Desi when is the best time to tell her? She seemed so happy when we went to Walmart at Green Acres Mall.

Last edited: