Body Rub place 347-755-7481, Mineola, multiple ethnicities

• Thread starter Deleted member 128262
  • Start date
I noticed the ad last night, texted to inquire- $260 guys, $240 couples and single women free. Party is from 8-11 pm. Advertised as gangbang/swingers party. 4 girls were hosting the party, and that’s all the details I could get from text. Was tempted to go but couldn’t get away from the SO,lol

billyS

Reign of Terror
I noticed the ad last night, texted to inquire- $260 guys, $240 couples and single women free. Party is from 8-11 pm. Advertised as gangbang/swingers party. 4 girls were hosting the party, and that’s all the details I could get from text. Was tempted to go but couldn’t get away from the SO,lol
Sounds almost too good to be true.
I wonder if they were busted?

Sounds almost too good to be true.
I wonder if they were busted?
Right? In the heart of Mineola! An amp/lmp throwing a gang bang party lol
@MongerNinja was it on site or at another location?
The thing that throws it off is the pricing. 260 single male… okay but the 240 for a couple? Usually its half the price or free if your bringing a chick.

Inquired about this and it almost sounded like the 240 just kinda gets you in and doesn’t really guarantee anything, might give it a go this weekend to just calm my curiosity.

Yah I inquired about this and it seems they did this last Saturday already and are doing it again this weekend. They had 4 girls but do other girls come too or is it going to be 50 dudes to 4 girls at any given time. Because that's a lot of money if you don't get any time with them even though it's a 3 hour time slot. Especially if you're sharing.

Maybe yall can wear masks while you fuck

I might give it a shot after Thanksgiving is over but if any of you go I'm sure plenty of us would love to hear it. It's definitely piqued my interest

Yah I inquired about this and it seems they did this last Saturday already and are doing it again this weekend. They had 4 girls but do other girls come too or is it going to be 50 dudes to 4 girls at any given time. Because that's a lot of money if you don't get any time with them even though it's a 3 hour time slot. Especially if you're sharing.

Maybe yall can wear masks while you fuck

I might give it a shot after Thanksgiving is over but if any of you go I'm sure plenty of us would love to hear it. It's definitely piqued my interest
I'm tempted. Especially with Aubrey back in the lineup. Regretted never trying her before.

Also interested in trying the new girl, Emily.