Body Rub place 347-755-7481, Mineola, multiple ethnicities

• Thread starter Deleted member 128262
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 128262

Hello all,

There are multiple women who post on their ad on a well known site. Providers rotate on a schedule. I think there’s at least 4-5 in total that I’ve seen on the ads.

I saw Eva once before prior to the holidays for a 20 min. appointment, which was $100.00, but forgot to review her back then.

Rates are as follows for the providers:

$100.00- 20 minutes
$140.00- hh
$160.00- 45 minutes
$200.00- hr

Set up is fairly easy- sent a text to the number, requested to see Eva for a hh session. Trickiest part is finding parking. They do their work out of an apartment building, off of Mineola Blvd., so the parking lot is technically for tenants only. There are parking restrictions on the streets: alternate side parking depending on the day of the week. Took a good 3-5 minutes driving around to find a spot. Once parked, you text again to let them know you’re there; they will give you the exact address and then the room number button you have to press for them to buzz you into the building.

Eva is described as part Japanese and part Russian. Light skinned, brown hair, red lipstick, about 5’5”-5’6”. B cups, natural. Not the typical flat Asian ass, a little more rounded. Her photos on the ad do match her. Handed her the hh donation and got undressed while she briefly left the room. Room had a massage table with some towels on it and then a small bench next to the table. There was also a very small lamp table with a lamp, alcohol, paper towels, and baby wipes.

Rub down was decent; not LMT quality, but not lackluster either. Did work a lot on my butt, but also did work along the spine and shoulders. Did not do any ST or teasing.

On the flip, refreshed me that tips are $50.00 to go nude, with touching, and $100.00 for FS. I asked her if that meant $50.00 plus another $100.00 for FS, and she said no, the $100.00 included nude. Gave the $100.00 donation, and we got down to business.

We both undressed- she was in some black, lacy lingerie. I asked her what was allowed with FS- she was fine with sucking on nipples, touching the kitty from the outside, and kissing her body, just not on the lips. Got down to sucking her tits and playing with her kitty. Asked if she was ok with DATY and she was. Smelled great, no bad taste and she legit enjoyed it. Wanted to do FIV as I went down on her, but she gently pushed my hand away and said she enjoys it without fingers inside her. Made her cum after a good 5-7 minutes of eating her out and suckling/licking her clit. Felt her climax as her legs tightened around my head and I felt her abdominal muscles contract. She also pushed her hands down on the back of my head.

Put on the bag, did missionary for the remaining time, until I blew in the bag. Kitty was tight and wet. Didn’t appear to fake anything during FS. Standard wipe down with wipes, paper towels, and alcohol. Walked me to front door of the room, gave a hug, and I went on my way. Didn’t appear to be a clock watcher and I think we may have gone over time a little bit.

I would definitely see her again. She speaks fluent English- there is a slight European accent. Great conversationalist as well. Got to catch up on what she did over the holiday break since she was on vacation for December.

Overall:

Scheduling: 10/10
Services: 9/10- the minor upsell to go nude and no ST were really the only things to nit pick about.
Looks: 7/10
Pricing: 9/10- pretty good compared to what I’ve seen on other posts for crazy high rates. I like how they now have a 45 minute option.

YMMV with Eva, but I do recommend that you give her a try if you are in the area. I am hoping to try some of the other providers in the future.
Happy Monday!

D

Deleted member 128262

Just to be clear, that was 200 total for 20 minutes FS?
Hi Rider, my bad I totally forgot the damage!!

It was $140.00 for the hh, plus $100.00 for covered FS. She wasn’t a clock watcher and I didn’t look to see what time it was when she started with the rub. It felt like it went past the hh…she didn’t rush me, which I think we can all agree is a plus for a provider.

Total damage: $240.00

Thanks for bringing that up!

billyS

Reign of Terror
I just told someone else not to do this anymore.
If you put the girls name or names in the title then we have to change the fucking title every time someone leaves or is added.

What is the name of this place?

D

Deleted member 128262

Sorry Billy…

They do not advertise under a specific spa/agency. Title of ad is something like “Open late, real American, Latina, Italian Girls Here,” along with the phone number…I don’t know if they’re independent or not. Make whatever changes you must…if you wanna edit it to “Eva, phone #, Mineola,” I’m cool with it. Was not aware of this issue.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Sorry Billy…

They do not advertise under a specific spa/agency. Title of ad is something like “Open late, real American, Latina, Italian Girls Here,” along with the phone number…I don’t know if they’re independent or not. Make whatever changes you must…if you wanna edit it to “Eva, phone #, Mineola,” I’m cool with it. Was not aware of this issue.
Actually I don't want any girl's name in the title of a place with multiple girls

They have rotating girls here every so often. Haven’t been to this location in awhile since one of the girls left. But the place is in an apartment building as stated, and is very professional. Been considering repeating to the location for another girl.

I saw Katie here 2 weeks back. 100/ss 100 cbj. Pricey but she was fun. Very cute. The pics are real. There is one Aubrey that looks pretty hot, body wise cuz they blur the faces.

I saw Katie here yesterday. Very impressed with the setup. Yes parking can be a little tricky in this neighborhood so be prepared for that. But I texted when parked and she called me and buzzed me into apartment complex. Apartment is clean ,massage was very relaxing. Rates on the flip quoted to me were consistent $100 CBJ, which was a really good one with lots of moaning and she threw her left leg up on the massage table so my hands could wander all over. Will definitely repeat and check out some of the other girls at this spot too.

D

Deleted member 128262

I saw Katie here yesterday. Very impressed with the setup. Yes parking can be a little tricky in this neighborhood so be prepared for that. But I texted when parked and she called me and buzzed me into apartment complex. Apartment is clean ,massage was very relaxing. Rates on the flip quoted to me were consistent $100 CBJ, which was a really good one with lots of moaning and she threw her left leg up on the massage table so my hands could wander all over. Will definitely repeat and check out some of the other girls at this spot too.
What are your overall impressions of Katie? She was there when I saw and reviewed on Eva.

Saw Eva today, pretty much as described in prior review. $200 total for the VIP treatment as she called it. Little massage, flip and on goes the cover. Blew in the bag missionary on the massage table. This place is good, they seem to have a decent line up and pics that match. Good location, busy building tho. Happy hunting fellow mongers

D

Deleted member 128262

Happy Tuesday-

Set up a 45 minute appointment today. Texted the number and they asked to text when I got to the location. Parking was a little easier today as I got there around 1:30 (alternate side parking rules).

Got buzzed into the building, went to the room and was met at the door by Eva. I didn’t specify with the person answering the phone who I wanted to see. Was hoping to get to meet the other two women available today (Katie and Emma)but they were with a client.

Same experience as my last visit. Fairly decent rub/massage on the shoulders, back, and legs, with extra attention to the butt.

Paid the extra tip for CFS. Again, got to go DATY and got Eva to “O” after a good five plus minutes of going down on her. Put the cover on with a quick blow job and then laid on the table for missionary. Since I haven’t had a release in a few weeks, I ended up blowing a big time load in the bag. Her kitty is both tight and wet.

Had about 5 minutes, or so left. Brought up the question of if she allows multiple pops and she mentioned it depends on the time remaining, so I could’ve had another opportunity to pop a second time if I had more time available. Instead, took another quick back rub. Did not watch the clock at all- only right at the end to make sure the appointment ended on time.

Had great conversation with her- she is easy to get along with. Found out that she used to do this work in Queens, but then decided to come out to Mineola. Also told me that the girls here do work for an agency and there is a phone girl ( the one who answers the phones and texts- I had asked her if they are independent and if one of them answers the phone).

Damage- $160 for 45 minutes, $100 tip for CFS and DATY. Total $260

Looks 8/10

Scheduling 10/10

Location 9/10 (easier time finding parking today)

Services 10/10

So yesterday I was feeling like I needed a release and decided to check this spot out. Easy set up via text. When I got there was directed to the correct building and buzzed in. I was let in by Eva and introduced to Katie and Emma. They were all pretty attractive but I decided to stick with Katie.

She’s a cute blonde with a curvy body. Easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable. I opted for the hour which was $200 house fee. She took that and asked that I strip. She came back and had me get on the table. She starts massaging me while wearing white lingerie that looked great on her. While talking, I bring up that I’ve heard about the VIP. She lets me know whats up with regards to whats offered. I don’t recall all the prices she gave me but it was $140 for CBJ & CFS with her. She also mentioned that not all the girls do CFS and based on reviews there are different prices for different girls. She was cool with two rounds with no upsell. No anal and no FIV. Let her know I was down for that, she finished rubbing my back and told me to get the $140 and we could start. She took it and came back to the room nude.

I gave her some covers I brought with me, which she appreciated. I asked if kissing was okay. She told me they aren’t GFE but she was okay with some light pecks. I kissed her neck and made my way to her nipples which were responsive. She told me to lay on the table and she put the cover on and start a CBJ. It felt great. She puts her leg up on the table so I could play with her pussy and she was wet. Told her to just get up and let me taste her. No fishy smell. A little muskier than I would like but it was okay. She tasted just fine and she seemed to enjoy it. Got the legs to quiver some but didn’t manage to maker O. She then stands over and squats down for some squatting cowgirl. She was tight. Told her to slow down as I was backed up and didn’t want to finish too fast. It didn’t matter tho. I didn’t last too long. She kept riding until I got soft. Quick wet wipe cleaning and took a quick break to recover.

Round two was more of the same. Started to go limp in the middle of her riding though. I got up to let the blood circulate and drank some water. Grabbed her and started kissing her neck and tits and small pecks on the lip. This was enough to get me rock hard. Slipped on the cover and had her bend over the table. Doggie till I blew in the bag. More wet wipes and got dressed while chatting. She led me to the door, kiss goodbye and I was on my way.

Total damage was $340. Kinda pricy in my opinion. Katie was cool and all the girls were attractive but I’m not sure if I’ll go again. I might go for an actual massage.

So yesterday I was feeling like I needed a release and decided to check this spot out. Easy set up via text. When I got there was directed to the correct building and buzzed in. I was let in by Eva and introduced to Katie and Emma. They were all pretty attractive but I decided to stick with Katie.

She’s a cute blonde with a curvy body. Easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable. I opted for the hour which was $200 house fee. She took that and asked that I strip. She came back and had me get on the table. She starts massaging me while wearing white lingerie that looked great on her. While talking, I bring up that I’ve heard about the VIP. She lets me know whats up with regards to whats offered. I don’t recall all the prices she gave me but it was $140 for CBJ & CFS with her. She also mentioned that not all the girls do CFS and based on reviews there are different prices for different girls. She was cool with two rounds with no upsell. No anal and no FIV. Let her know I was down for that, she finished rubbing my back and told me to get the $140 and we could start. She took it and came back to the room nude.

I gave her some covers I brought with me, which she appreciated. I asked if kissing was okay. She told me they aren’t GFE but she was okay with some light pecks. I kissed her neck and made my way to her nipples which were responsive. She told me to lay on the table and she put the cover on and start a CBJ. It felt great. She puts her leg up on the table so I could play with her pussy and she was wet. Told her to just get up and let me taste her. No fishy smell. A little muskier than I would like but it was okay. She tasted just fine and she seemed to enjoy it. Got the legs to quiver some but didn’t manage to maker O. She then stands over and squats down for some squatting cowgirl. She was tight. Told her to slow down as I was backed up and didn’t want to finish too fast. It didn’t matter tho. I didn’t last too long. She kept riding until I got soft. Quick wet wipe cleaning and took a quick break to recover.

Round two was more of the same. Started to go limp in the middle of her riding though. I got up to let the blood circulate and drank some water. Grabbed her and started kissing her neck and tits and small pecks on the lip. This was enough to get me rock hard. Slipped on the cover and had her bend over the table. Doggie till I blew in the bag. More wet wipes and got dressed while chatting. She led me to the door, kiss goodbye and I was on my way.

Total damage was $340. Kinda pricy in my opinion. Katie was cool and all the girls were attractive but I’m not sure if I’ll go again. I might go for an actual massage.
Wow they will be at 400 by the end of the year. The Longisland tax is real. Great review BTW.

Did you read the other reviews for this place?

D

Deleted member 128262

Katie is described in the ad as a CMT. Did the massage/rub portion of the session reflect this at all? I’m hoping to schedule an appointment with her one of these days.