Body Rub place 347-755-7481, Mineola, multiple ethnicities

• Thread starter Deleted member 128262
  • Start date
So I went back yesterday and saw Emma, she is gorgeous. Did HH should've done SS cuz that's what I got. But she gave a great CBJ. While I was going in one of the other girls was arriving, pretty sure it was Bella. She was hotter than Emma. Think I'm going back for her but only for SS. Usual damage 100 for VIP gets what you ask for.

billyS

Reign of Terror
So I went back yesterday and saw Emma, she is gorgeous. Did HH should've done SS cuz that's what I got. But she gave a great CBJ. While I was going in one of the other girls was arriving, pretty sure it was Bella. She was hotter than Emma. Think I'm going back for her but only for SS. Usual damage 100 for VIP gets what you ask for.
Was $100 the total damage for massage and cbj?

I just wanna know....Stanger than who??

D

Deleted member 128262

So you paid for a half hour appointment and you got shorted by Emma? Am I understanding this correctly?

First review, so here goes:

Saw Victoria at this location. Set up was a breeze. Texted the number and received a response pretty much immediately. Pictures were provided of all the providers, and rates were set up front. Booked, and had my apt within about 30 minutes of my text. Parking can be a bit of a trick, and I just parked behind the building in a residential spot. Took my chances, and didn't get a ticket.

Texted when I was there and they buzzed me in and told me where to go. Door was slightly ajar, and walked in to see beautiful Victoria waiting for me. No older than 25, matched the pics perfectly. About 5/1, and a TIGHT body. Cute B's with a gorgeous bubble ass that immediately got me to stand at attention. Leads me to the room where I'm able to disrobe and lay down my stuff. Comes back in and starts oiling me up and gets to a fairly decent massage. On the flip, cover goes on and we're off to the races. Strip her down and start off in doggy and finish in the bag in CG. Quick clean up, a kiss on the cheek, and out the door.

Damage was 200 if I recall.

Face: 9/10
Body: 10/10
FS: 8/10
Convenience: 9/10

Will definitely be repeating.

D

Deleted member 128262

First review, so here goes:

Saw Victoria at this location. Set up was a breeze. Texted the number and received a response pretty much immediately. Pictures were provided of all the providers, and rates were set up front. Booked, and had my apt within about 30 minutes of my text. Parking can be a bit of a trick, and I just parked behind the building in a residential spot. Took my chances, and didn't get a ticket.

Texted when I was there and they buzzed me in and told me where to go. Door was slightly ajar, and walked in to see beautiful Victoria waiting for me. No older than 25, matched the pics perfectly. About 5/1, and a TIGHT body. Cute B's with a gorgeous bubble ass that immediately got me to stand at attention. Leads me to the room where I'm able to disrobe and lay down my stuff. Comes back in and starts oiling me up and gets to a fairly decent massage. On the flip, cover goes on and we're off to the races. Strip her down and start off in doggy and finish in the bag in CG. Quick clean up, a kiss on the cheek, and out the door.

Damage was 200 if I recall.

Face: 9/10
Body: 10/10
FS: 8/10
Convenience: 9/10

Will definitely be repeating.
Didn’t see a Victoria in the ads- I saw that Eva, Bella, and Kimberly were available. Interesting. Nice review though!

D

Deleted member 128262

Victoria hasn't been available in a little bit. Believe she's taking a few months off. Pics very closely resemble Katie. Going to go back this week to test some new talent I see they got.
Let us know how it goes!

Haven't had to write a negative review in a very long time but here I am as I literally sit in the car.

Texted the number and it was a very easy set up. I showed interest in Bella (because i like latina spinners), they say ok and I head over.

Gave me an address and after I parked, they called me and directed me to the door.

Kimberly opens the door and wasn't really my fancy so I asked if i was indeed going to be seeing Bella, whom I asked for.

Bella walks in and tells me how long, I say 20 min because I wanted to test the place out first. She says 100, i say ok, I give her 100 while also showing another 100 that she saw in my hand.

She walks out and tells me to undress, which I do and leave the other 100 on the counter.

A little after 5-10 min, I'm wondering when the negotiation will begin so I ask about VIP. She tells me she doesn't do VIP, massage only. I respond surprised, as that's obviously not what I was expecting or have read.

Whatever then, we'll finish out the mediocre massage and I'll leave. On the flip, she then tells me she can do a cbj for 100. I ask for fs and she tells me 300 dono?! No way. So I say 80 for cbj and she says no. At this point, Im thinking with my little head and say fuck it. We'll do 100. She leaves to go get a condom and then comes back and tells me OOPS NO CONDOM. Too bad, so sad.

She continues the massage and then decides she wants to give me a hj. I say no, you don't need to do that because at this point, I'm tired of her shit.

Finishes the massage, I get dressed and leave.
I texted MMS and tell her I will likely not repeat because I felt b&s. MMS tells me first time clients do not usually get VIP. I tell her she should have explained that to me in the beginning. She tells me Bella is still an amateur and that's why she had Kimberly answer the door--saying I would have had a better experience with her. Yeah well, she wasn't the one I booked for.

There is upside, though. I happened to leave a benji on the counter which was supposed to be for fs, and when I mentioned it to mms asking for it back, they said I could have it back so at least they're not willing to just pocket my money.

Mms also tells me I can do 'Vip' so "come back and try a different girl."
So pay double the time for what should have originally been offered? She says they can do 80 for 20 min and 100 for 'vip'

Me still thinking with my little head says "I'll give it another shot if you do $60 for 20 min, and 100 for vip. She tells me thats too low and 80 is the lowest they can go. I say no problem, thanks for your time and have a good day.

I know a lot of this sounds pretty petty but nothing pisses me off more than someone wasting my time. If I wanted a regular massage, I can get an hour long, real deep tissue massage for $60. Instead, I paid $100 for a massage i barely felt (she did not apply pressure at all. she basically fucking tickled me for 20 min).

D

Deleted member 128262

Haven't had to write a negative review in a very long time but here I am as I literally sit in the car.

Texted the number and it was a very easy set up. I showed interest in Bella (because i like latina spinners), they say ok and I head over.

Gave me an address and after I parked, they called me and directed me to the door.

Kimberly opens the door and wasn't really my fancy so I asked if i was indeed going to be seeing Bella, whom I asked for.

Bella walks in and tells me how long, I say 20 min because I wanted to test the place out first. She says 100, i say ok, I give her 100 while also showing another 100 that she saw in my hand.

She walks out and tells me to undress, which I do and leave the other 100 on the counter.

A little after 5-10 min, I'm wondering when the negotiation will begin so I ask about VIP. She tells me she doesn't do VIP, massage only. I respond surprised, as that's obviously not what I was expecting or have read.

Whatever then, we'll finish out the mediocre massage and I'll leave. On the flip, she then tells me she can do a cbj for 100. I ask for fs and she tells me 300 dono?! No way. So I say 80 for cbj and she says no. At this point, Im thinking with my little head and say fuck it. We'll do 100. She leaves to go get a condom and then comes back and tells me OOPS NO CONDOM. Too bad, so sad.

She continues the massage and then decides she wants to give me a hj. I say no, you don't need to do that because at this point, I'm tired of her shit.

Finishes the massage, I get dressed and leave.
I texted MMS and tell her I will likely not repeat because I felt b&s. MMS tells me first time clients do not usually get VIP. I tell her she should have explained that to me in the beginning. She tells me Bella is still an amateur and that's why she had Kimberly answer the door--saying I would have had a better experience with her. Yeah well, she wasn't the one I booked for.

There is upside, though. I happened to leave a benji on the counter which was supposed to be for fs, and when I mentioned it to mms asking for it back, they said I could have it back so at least they're not willing to just pocket my money.

Mms also tells me I can do 'Vip' so "come back and try a different girl."
So pay double the time for what should have originally been offered? She says they can do 80 for 20 min and 100 for 'vip'

Me still thinking with my little head says "I'll give it another shot if you do $60 for 20 min, and 100 for vip. She tells me thats too low and 80 is the lowest they can go. I say no problem, thanks for your time and have a good day.

I know a lot of this sounds pretty petty but nothing pisses me off more than someone wasting my time. If I wanted a regular massage, I can get an hour long, real deep tissue massage for $60. Instead, I paid $100 for a massage i barely felt (she did not apply pressure at all. she basically fucking tickled me for 20 min).

Sorry you had a bad experience. If you’ve read this thread, looks like Emma may be alright, but I recommend Eva. I don’t think she’d give you a hard time about VIP/FS.

Sorry you had a bad experience. If you’ve read this thread, looks like Emma may be alright, but I recommend Eva. I don’t think she’d give you a hard time about VIP/FS.
They offered me Eva when they told me to go back. I'm torn between giving them a second shot because it does feel like they did try to make things right

Alright, I guess I'm weak fellas. Decided to give them a second shot (Mainly I dont wanna drive to the city and pull out another 100 just to see a different provider.

Texted MMS again and said I'll take Eva. She says ok, I arrive at the door and am greeted by Eva. Eva is a central asian mix and is stunning. She's got great curves and while I am not normally into thiccer girls, Eva has just the right amount where it counts.

She takes me to the room and verifies what I asked for. I give her $80 for the 20 min (they were doing this as a one time thing) + 100 for tip and she acknowledges the total. I get undressed and she starts a pretty decent massage (at least I wasnt being tickled this time).

Eva is super personable and can hold a conversation really well. On the flip, she undresses and starts a cbj. We then go into CG, into RCG (always my weakness because i love the view), into doggy where I bust in the bag.

Eva's service has made up for my previous experience and because of her service combined with the willingness to make things right from the mms is the reason I will return in the future.

Little head wins again. Happy mongering yall

D

Deleted member 128262

Happy Hump Day-

Just got out of a 45 minute session with Kimberly. Really nice gal to have a session with.

Texted the number, asked to schedule an appointment for 2:30. Got there literally at 2:30, but needed about 5 min to find parking, due to the alternate parking rules.

Texted I was here, told to go to the entrance and buzz the room number. Came in and met Kimberly. She was wearing heels and a red lacy top with why felt like a pleather short skirt. Out of her heels, I’d guess her to be around 5’6”-5’8”, give or take. She is Argentinian, with a light skin complexity. Pictures in the ads from a well known site are accurate. Hair is short and I would say a strawberry blonde. Also has tattoos on leg, arm, and near chest.

Paid $160 for 45 minutes and then undressed and got on the table. She gives a fairly decent massage- told me she’s done some reading on it. Similar to Eva, both give a fairly relaxing massage. Worked on some tight spots on the back and shoulders. Also worked the hamstrings and my hands. Started a brief ST by massaging the inner thigh and grazing the sack and boys. Starting to get turned on.

On the flip, gave me a menu of the following:

$50 to get nude
$50 for CBJ
FS is available- however she didn’t give me the price because she informed me Aunt Flo was visiting. She said next time she would be okay with it.

Opted for the other two options. Stroked Jr next to her B cup, natural tits. Nice moderate sized nipples. Started with the BJ for a few minutes, asked her to finish by hand since she was blowing me while I was laying on the table so it felt awkward. Great suction and tight mouth. Did some light moaning as she stroked me and a was able to suck on her tits. Finished in between her tits. Stroked to full completion.

Overall, I would go back and see her again. Easy to chat with! Got to know more about her- she commutes from Queens and is originally from Argentina. Taught me a little about life there and how she got into this field. Definitely another nice experience with this place.

Damage:
$160+ $100 (for the extras): $260

Scheduling: 10/10
Services: 9/10, only since I wasn’t able to go FS with her.
Looks: 8.5/10
Location: 9/10- again the parking issues, but not as bad as some previous trips of mine here.
Pricing: I think the rates are very fair for what each provider offers.

20 min- $100
30 min- $140
45 min- $160
Hr- $200

Be safe out there!

Had 1 hour session with Emma last week

Texted the number and got an appointment for 5:30. Luckily I was able to find parking early, was told to go to the entrance and buzzed the room number. Paid $200 for 1hr and then undressed and got on the table. She gave an okay massage, a bit rough but I didn’t mind. After the flip, gave me an option of 100 per pop. Opted for 2 and started with DATY, continued until she came and got on top for missionary. Pounded till I blew in the bag, I ended up having to leave early but I let her keep the additional 100 in order to avoid any potential drama. She didn’t start anything but I did not want to leave on awkward terms. Overall, I wouldn’t go back and see her again due to the price, I still haven’t seen the other talent.

Damage:
$200 + 200 = 400 (1 hr + 2 pops)
Scheduling: 10/10, very simple
Services: 9/10, never watched the clock
Looks: 8.5/10, extremely attractive
Location: 9/10- again the parking issues, but not as bad as some previous trips of mine here.
Pricing: LI taxes 5/10

D

Deleted member 128262

Had 1 hour session with Emma last week

Texted the number and got an appointment for 5:30. Luckily I was able to find parking early, was told to go to the entrance and buzzed the room number. Paid $200 for 1hr and then undressed and got on the table. She gave an okay massage, a bit rough but I didn’t mind. After the flip, gave me an option of 100 per pop. Opted for 2 and started with DATY, continued until she came and got on top for missionary. Pounded till I blew in the bag, I ended up having to leave early but I let her keep the additional 100 in order to avoid any potential drama. She didn’t start anything but I did not want to leave on awkward terms. Overall, I wouldn’t go back and see her again due to the price, I still haven’t seen the other talent.

Damage:
$200 + 200 = 400 (1 hr + 2 pops)
Scheduling: 10/10, very simple
Services: 9/10, never watched the clock
Looks: 8.5/10, extremely attractive
Pricing: LI taxes 5/10
That’s the second mixed review on Emma. I’ve been tempted to see her. How is her personality?