Body Rub place 347-755-7481, Mineola, multiple ethnicities

• Thread starter Deleted member 128262
  • Start date
Saw Eva and after hearing such great things, was a bit let down. New location, but inside is a carbon copy of the old spot. Schedule was spot on as always, and after paying, she comes back with just bra/underwear. Lay down for a massage, which wasn't half bad. pounded away in mish with lots of fake moaning, which is truly a turn off. I'd almost rather nothing than the robotic service. While her body is great, she's not really my type from the neck up. However, YMMV. Convenient spot, but will keep looking for some new talent.

D

Deleted member 128262

Saw Eva and after hearing such great things, was a bit let down. New location, but inside is a carbon copy of the old spot. Schedule was spot on as always, and after paying, she comes back with just bra/underwear. Lay down for a massage, which wasn't half bad. pounded away in mish with lots of fake moaning, which is truly a turn off. I'd almost rather nothing than the robotic service. While her body is great, she's not really my type from the neck up. However, YMMV. Convenient spot, but will keep looking for some new talent.
Bob, is this the first time you’ve seen her before? I felt a good connection with her and I’ve seen her more than twice, so it could definitely be a YMMV scenario.

Current pricing as texted to me:

RATES
20mins 100
30mins 140
45mins 160
1hr 200

NURU/BodySlide
30mins 220
1hr 320

4hands experience
30mins 280/1hr 400

Had a great session with Eva yesterday. Thank you to all that have reviewed her - I felt she really lived up to the hype. She really is quite a looker. I took the 1/2 hour for $140 & she started with an OK massage in bra and panties. What a body on her ! On the flip we negotiated $80 for CBJ fully nude which I had to get up and get from my pants before we proceeded.

She really has some skills & she is super sexy. The CBJ was mind blowing. Just the right amount of suction and ball rubbing. She moaned a lot while I was fingering her which really turned me on. After a few minutes, I popped & she cleaned me up with paper towels and alcohol.

Eva said she works Mon - Wed. I'll definitely return. I paid 140 + 80 for Nude CBJ, so 220 total.

Was there Monday. The Phone girl who says her name is Olivia, is still that fat Asian girl Tiffany from the original location. They got a new spot on East 2nd street in Mineola , not too far from the Original locations. The place is a dump covered over with sheets and bullshit. I was quoted 140$ for half hour to see Eva. Walked in and told I have to see another girl, cause Eva was busy. The other girl was actually Tiffany the phone girl who name her self Olivia lol, the fat Asian chick, I told her I can come back when Eva is free, she said she be back tomorrow instead . Like wtf. So I say I’ll come back another day and walked out. Tiffany gain a few more extra pounds since the last time she gave me a cbj. The place was a little smelly as well. I don’t know about this new a spot they are in. It’s sketchy as hell, right in middle of a these construction stores and commercial vehicles . Anyway I think I came on bad day. I’ll try another day when I can see Eva again. I saw Eva at least a dozen time at the Mineola Blvd location. She’s nice, and FS was alway great with her. I think Tiffany is eating to much chow mien with all the money she making with the up prices . It use to be 100 for half hour .

Was there Monday. The Phone girl who says her name is Olivia, is still that fat Asian girl Tiffany from the original location. They got a new spot on East 2nd street in Mineola , not too far from the Original locations. The place is a dump covered over with sheets and bullshit. I was quoted 140$ for half hour to see Eva. Walked in and told I have to see another girl, cause Eva was busy. The other girl was actually Tiffany the phone girl who name her self Olivia lol, the fat Asian chick, I told her I can come back when Eva is free, she said she be back tomorrow instead . Like wtf. So I say I’ll come back another day and walked out. Tiffany gain a few more extra pounds since the last time she gave me a cbj. The place was a little smelly as well. I don’t know about this new a spot they are in. It’s sketchy as hell, right in middle of a these construction stores and commercial vehicles . Anyway I think I came on bad day. I’ll try another day when I can see Eva again. I saw Eva at least a dozen time at the Mineola Blvd location. She’s nice, and FS was alway great with her. I think Tiffany is eating to much chow mien with all the money she making with the up prices . It use to be 100 for half hour .
Totally agree that the new location is sketch. Have a strong suspicion that this spot won't last and will mark the end. Hope I'm wrong, but there's no way it doesn't get busted.

After contemplating back and forth I decided to take the plunge. I’ve seen reviews on everyone but Maya so I’m like screw it TOFTT.

first of all, location 100% wack, I don’t see this place not getting busted soon. Also, when you walk in there’s like a small little space they blocked off with like a divider, and I’m pretty sure there is a sofa on the other side and there were people sitting down, fyi. The room I went into was literally a step away so not a lot off privacy. I do the SS and figure it won’t be a complete upsell, I was wrong.

I’m not sure if it’s the same girl in the pics but the tits are natural and they’re big like huge huge, I am def a sucker for big tits so naturally I had to stay. However she has like purple hair and a lot facial piercings idk if you guys are into that but I am not. She also didn’t really dress “sexy” so I didn’t know what I was getting into when I first walked in. Like come on you gotta show off your best assets, no pun intended.

we get into the room and she does the cop check by grabbing my balls after that we settle in massage and all, but from there everything I wanted after that BJ, FS, 69, all were upsells I don’t remember the exact price but I’m pretty sure FS was 140 on top of the 120, I think it’s expensive tbh. I could also tell she wasn’t really into it, more mechanical, kinda just get in get out. So I will probably not be repeating. Actually, they have an interesting bi-sexual experience with her and some other girl so maybe if the time presents itself and this place doesn’t get shut down I’ll take a shot at it.

All in all:
Body: 7/10 huge tits pic accurate tho I’m not sure it’s really her
Service: 5/10 I could tell I was just another client to be serviced and moved on from
Price: 2/10 literal rip tbh I don’t think they have the quality to be charging that much but to each their own.

Saw Lisa here. Body is a solid 9.5/10 with, super tight all around. Cute bubble butt that is perfect for grabbing a hold of. And that pussy was unbelievably tight; like some of the tightest I've ever had. Screwed around, some DATY, fingering, and finished in mish. 10/10, would cum again. Definitely the prettiest of the bunch.

Aria, is a sexy dominican with hugh boobs natural, but she's non vip, her bodyrub is a 10, she knows what shes doing. Definitely worth a trip, nice girl.

Mod note: based on other posts by this user ( which were not approved) it is obvious he/she is the owner or manager of this place.

The other posts by this user were not reviews but just a rundown on all the girls who work here , the same as a paying provider would do.

Please take that into consideration when reading the above description of Aria.

So I decided to give Aria a shot. I'm biased, say Dominicana and I'm 3/4s up. Say morena and I'm probably going to wind up in child support proceedings. Set up was easy 20 min for 100, text when I got to the address and was sent to a door that was 30 seconds away by walking. Aria opens the door I see a pretty morenita that looks like a combination of at least 5 of my ex's. I'd estimate her age aroud 27 or so. She does the cop ✔️ short massage on the flip she tells me 50 for topless 100 nude. I go for the topless. I loved her huge boobs, her smile and she just seemed like a chill person no attitude detected. After the HE quick clean up total damage 150 I gave her a extra 20 just cause she did a good hand work when i couldn't bust my . I will repeat

billyS

Reign of Terror
So I decided to give Aria a shot. I'm biased, say Dominicana and I'm 3/4s up. Say morena and I'm probably going to wind up in child support proceedings. Set up was easy 20 min for 100, text when I got to the address and was sent to a door that was 30 seconds away by walking. Aria opens the door I see a pretty morenita that looks like a combination of at least 5 of my ex's. I'd estimate her age aroud 27 or so. She does the cop ✔️ short massage on the flip she tells me 50 for topless 100 nude. I go for the topless. I loved her huge boobs, her smile and she just seemed like a chill person no attitude detected. After the HE quick clean up total damage 150 I gave her a extra 20 just cause she did a good hand work when i couldn't bust my . I will repeat
Nice! Did you shoot your load all over those big brown tits?

So I decided to give Aria a shot. I'm biased, say Dominicana and I'm 3/4s up. Say morena and I'm probably going to wind up in child support proceedings. Set up was easy 20 min for 100, text when I got to the address and was sent to a door that was 30 seconds away by walking. Aria opens the door I see a pretty morenita that looks like a combination of at least 5 of my ex's. I'd estimate her age aroud 27 or so. She does the cop ✔️ short massage on the flip she tells me 50 for topless 100 nude. I go for the topless. I loved her huge boobs, her smile and she just seemed like a chill person no attitude detected. After the HE quick clean up total damage 150 I gave her an extra 20 just cause she did a good hand work when i couldn't bust my . I will repeat
Bro this review is fake a hell as well lol