BingBingPalace Coram Reviews & Discussion 917-963-7847

Was here today, and MMS gave me the rundown of who was working. I chose the new girl, Vee-Vee.

In walks a girl, 50% cute +50% beautiful = 100% attractive. Asian, spinner type, about 5ft., lithe, long black hair wearing one of those short, tight dresses. She introduced herself as I was sitting on the edge of the table, pulling her close and feeling her butt cheeks under her dress.

She backed up a bit and asked to take off her dress, giggling a bit. No bra or panties underneath. What a perfect body! No tattoos, piercings, perfume, and a gorgeous pair much larger than I would have thought. I couldn't wait to get to those. I pulled her back in close to start on them but she pulled back again to get the cover then came back to put it on. I told her not yet (I wanted to play a bit first) but she looked a bit puzzled then put it on anyway and began a shallow CBJ. She did this for a few seconds then got on on the table, laid on her back and pulled her knees up to her chest a bit while her arms covered her boobs. She giggled a bit and beckoned me to enter. I said I wanted to see her chest- she quickly moved her arms to the side, said "See?", covered them again and grabbed me to put me in. What a disappointment! From what I could see downstairs, she had some hair above the action center which was on the dark side. I went in, it felt good, finished and she got up while I laid down. She then gave me a soft touch on my legs for a couple minutes, leaned over and gave me a peck on the cheek to signal it was over. I laid there for a moment more, she gave me another peck and the session was really over. The entire thing lasted a total of 10 minutes.

Maybe one of you will have better luck. As for me, never again with this one. $40 HH + $100 tip.
Maybe she was shy. Review sounded like it was going to be good then the service went into a rush job. Thanks for letting the guys know how it went.

I saw Vicki a bit more than a week ago.

Tall, slim Asian wearing a tight red dress, she walks in and cheerfully says Hi. She has a narrow yet pretty face, framed by long black hair attractively styled so the front curls a bit under her chin. She asks if I want soft or medium and I say both so she begins a back rub with some lotion. This is not a massage, just nice gentle rubbing and it feels relaxing. The turnover comes, she does the alcohol bath and slips out of the dress. As I said, tall and slim- some would say skinny but she's not an Olive Oyl. She has a waist and hips, and the butt of a slim bikini model; each cheek fits comfortably in each if your hands. No tattoos, piercings or perfume.

Two perfectly formed and symmetrical A+/B- boobs with erasers. I took turns with them in my mouth with intermittent LFKs as she's lying on her back before making my way down for DATY. Shaved and clean with small butterfly inner lips, I could see from there how toned her body was. After a bit, she suited me up and we went mish until finished. She felt good.

She cleaned me up with the tenderness and gentleness of a new mommy cleaning her firstborn- I have to say I actually enjoyed it.
$40 + $120 + an actual full half hour!

I met the new girl, Katie, a few days ago.

She came into the room and introduced herself, saying she's new. Asian, about 5'-2", long straight black hair and round, cute but otherwise non-descript face. Maybe late 20's or early thirties. English is OK but not great. She saw the condom I had placed on the table and asked if it was mine, and I said yes. She told me lay down on the table and asked if I wanted oil- I said no and she started the backrub while making small talk; the usual are you working today, how does it feel?, etc.

After a few minutes comes the turn-over and she asks what we're doing today, and I responded "everything" Then came "How much you pay me?" and I answered $120 and paid her then as she asked for it up front. As I was pulling out the cash she was looking in my wallet which I wasn't too happy about. She looked at my equipment then said she had to leave the room and said some other stuff which I interpreted as she had to get lube.

When she came back I was sitting at the edge of the table. She took off her dress to reveal two perfect B+/C- twins. I started sucking on them and went for a peck on the lips- she deftly turned her head for a cheek landing. Ok I thought, that's out. After the alcohol wipe down she grabbed the condom, kneeled down in front of me and went to put it on. I told her "not yet", do the BJ without the cover and she asked me how much I'd pay her. I said $120, and she said "No, we put it on for safety for you and me". Ok, so I learned something else about her. The CBJ was actually pretty good, taking about 3/4 of it in, no teeth and continual eye contact. When she got up I got a good look at her- no tattoos, a bit of a paunch of a belly, the kind that flaps over the bikini line but not really fat at all. Soft is maybe a better description. She was wearing perfume, the kind of scent that you don't want to take home with you.

She turned away from me and backed her nice cheeky little butt into my groin and slipped me inside. After a couple of minutes I told her to lay down on the table which she did cross-wise. With her legs open I ducked down for some DATY and got one lick in before she said "No, no, too much oil there, no good, oil". Well, No means No so I slipped in mish style. Tried another peck on the lips and was met again by a cheek. She was pleasingly tight but not so tight as to game over after three thrusts.

She gave me the alcohol clean-up, and after I asked for a paper towel with alcohol. She seemed confused like she didn't understand but finally got it and handed me one which I used to wipe my arms and torso to get rid of any perfume scent. It seemed to work. She asked if I wanted to see her again- I said yes- she smiled, gave me a peck on the lips as a good-bye and out I went.

I'm on the fence with this one-maybe if I saw her a couple more times she'd loosen up a bit and the experience would be better.

$40 hh + $120 tip, and a full half hour.

I met the new girl, Katie, a few days ago.

She came into the room and introduced herself, saying she's new. Asian, about 5'-2", long straight black hair and round, cute but otherwise non-descript face. Maybe late 20's or early thirties. English is OK but not great. She saw the condom I had placed on the table and asked if it was mine, and I said yes. She told me lay down on the table and asked if I wanted oil- I said no and she started the backrub while making small talk; the usual are you working today, how does it feel?, etc.

After a few minutes comes the turn-over and she asks what we're doing today, and I responded "everything" Then came "How much you pay me?" and I answered $120 and paid her then as she asked for it up front. As I was pulling out the cash she was looking in my wallet which I wasn't too happy about. She looked at my equipment then said she had to leave the room and said some other stuff which I interpreted as she had to get lube.

When she came back I was sitting at the edge of the table. She took off her dress to reveal two perfect B+/C- twins. I started sucking on them and went for a peck on the lips- she deftly turned her head for a cheek landing. Ok I thought, that's out. After the alcohol wipe down she grabbed the condom, kneeled down in front of me and went to put it on. I told her "not yet", do the BJ without the cover and she asked me how much I'd pay her. I said $120, and she said "No, we put it on for safety for you and me". Ok, so I learned something else about her. The CBJ was actually pretty good, taking about 3/4 of it in, no teeth and continual eye contact. When she got up I got a good look at her- no tattoos, a bit of a paunch of a belly, the kind that flaps over the bikini line but not really fat at all. Soft is maybe a better description. She was wearing perfume, the kind of scent that you don't want to take home with you.

She turned away from me and backed her nice cheeky little butt into my groin and slipped me inside. After a couple of minutes I told her to lay down on the table which she did cross-wise. With her legs open I ducked down for some DATY and got one lick in before she said "No, no, too much oil there, no good, oil". Well, No means No so I slipped in mish style. Tried another peck on the lips and was met again by a cheek. She was pleasingly tight but not so tight as to game over after three thrusts.

She gave me the alcohol clean-up, and after I asked for a paper towel with alcohol. She seemed confused like she didn't understand but finally got it and handed me one which I used to wipe my arms and torso to get rid of any perfume scent. It seemed to work. She asked if I wanted to see her again- I said yes- she smiled, gave me a peck on the lips as a good-bye and out I went.

I'm on the fence with this one-maybe if I saw her a couple more times she'd loosen up a bit and the experience would be better.

$40 hh + $120 tip, and a full half hour.
Never bring your wallet in to the session! Only bring what you intend on spending. Next time just put a crisp hundo on the night stand and then no negotiating is necessary.

Been here a few times and Vera a Latin a little thick smaller tits but gorgeous
One of the better rubs around really works out the kinks and adds some real relief to tired achy muscles.
40 half 120 fs all covered
After 20 minutes the flip and the real fun starts cbj with lots of eye contact on her knees to full attention
Put her on the table and has a very sweet looking P and did not disappoint at all was able to hold on for dear life knowing I would be quick and she didn’t mind slowing down a little until her soft moans and eye roll did the trick and I blew in the bag.
really hoping she sticks around as she doesn’t appear to work there much beyond Sunday and it was on the later side of lunch and she said she was just getting there and would be leaving shortly

Been here a few times and Vera a Latin a little thick smaller tits but gorgeous
One of the better rubs around really works out the kinks and adds some real relief to tired achy muscles.
40 half 120 fs all covered
After 20 minutes the flip and the real fun starts cbj with lots of eye contact on her knees to full attention
Put her on the table and has a very sweet looking P and did not disappoint at all was able to hold on for dear life knowing I would be quick and she didn’t mind slowing down a little until her soft moans and eye roll did the trick and I blew in the bag.
really hoping she sticks around as she doesn’t appear to work there much beyond Sunday and it was on the later side of lunch and she said she was just getting there and would be leaving shortly
I saw her last week. Your review is spot on.

Tiffany has become one of my ATFs. I first saw her in the summer, then every few weeks or so as the rotation dictated.. Lately, maybe every couple of weeks and now I'm asking for her when given the opportunity to do so. I'd say she's in her 40s due to the confident way she has that comes from experience- not like the young newbies who look at a hard-on in bewilderment and with confusion about what to do with it. Have you ever experienced that?

She came into the room and immediately took her dress off. We hugged, a little peck on the lips, the usual " Long time, no see". "Miss you". etc. I got behind her and brushed her hair off her shoulder, gave a few kisses on the neck while cupping her man-made D-plus girls and sliding Willie down her butt-crack. I let my hands roam over her torso. I flipped Willie up and when she bent over to twerk me I crushed my balls against her cheeky little butt. After a few moments she turned around and with a naughty grin sank to her knees and started the BBJ.

It felt good so we continued on the table with me on my back. She slid a finger into my crack for some soft touch. No hint of of teeth during the BJ. After a while I pulled her up and latched onto a boob like an infant going for breakfast. She's Chinese with black hair that goes below her shoulders. No tattoos, no piercings, no perfume, maybe a hint of body lotion. Not a spinner but not heavy, either. There's a scar across her lower abdomen below the navel.

When I had my fill of boobs we rolled over with her on the bottom. She pulled her knees up and rolled her butt up a bit because she knew what was going to happen. I started lightly flicking my tongue around her perfect (and clean!) anus, and every time it crossed the center she puckered it up then relaxed it, eventually drawing my tongue in for a proper tongue-fuck. I heard her say "So good!". Eventually I moved up to the kitty. There's a bit of hair above the clit, and some wisps on the outer lips but by no means is it furry at all. While working that area, she ran her fingers through my hair, held my hands, clutched her tits, and rubbed her belly when she came. I climbed up while she covered me then effortlessly slipped in. She was wet. I love the fact I can sink it to the hilt. I also love it that she's muti-orgasmic.

She cleaned me up, offered water and walked me out with a smile.

$40 +$100 for 25+ minutes of happiness!

Finally had a session here, was going to hit evolve spa down the rd but parking lot was packed so decided not to, at first this place wasnt answering the phone so wasnt sure if they were opened but then they finally answered. always say theres a spanish girl there but shes always busy. so i get to the office building and the spot is on the third floor took the steps up because elevator looks very shitty and all i need is to get stuck on it going to a massage parlor. get to the third flood and see some guy walking out guess he finished his session.

so i enter and see the girl and already dissapointed in my mind and decided im only going to get a massaged and jerked nothing more, she was slightly chubby and had that roundish kim jong un type of face not horrible looking but def wasnt going to fuck her. she was in lingerie with no underwear on so that made it a bit more tempting but at the point it was still a no.

took the half for 40 and asked if i wanted soft or hard massage i said soft and her rubbing my back, legs, dick , balls, and ass softly felt like heaven i didnt even care about cumming this was better wish this lasted an hour, was thinking to upgrade to the hour... but this all only lasted 3mins and knew i was gonna get rushed already asking me to turn over ... i said massage me more so she did for another 3-4 mins but just wanted to get right to it. she did have a very nice friendly attitude and told me how much she liked my body told me she wanted me to fucked her i said nah just jerking off it fine. i peaked under her dress and found a kinda flabby stomach and a hairy soaking wet pussy so it was a def no for me. she kept telling me to touch her and feel up on her and said jerking me off was gonna be 60.. i agreed and didnt argue because i just wanted to get finished off and leave. she kept asking about if i wanted her to undress for an extra 20 and i said no ... think im better off not seeing that sight.

so i finally turn over and she sprays my dick with a ton of alcohol which is weird because she kept touching and rubbing it without alcohol, so i wasnt even really hard but let her play with it ... told me to keep touching her she was squeezing my dick pretty hard and i finally finished. she said alot of cum came out and cleaned me off. then as im getting dressed shes still touching and rubbing my legs she said your body is so nice i said yours too (to be nice) and that was it just left.

not saying i wont come back here but dont want to deal with her again. i just wish the massage lasted the whole time and i wasnt rushed, i was in and out in 20mins.

Finally had a session here, was going to hit evolve spa down the rd but parking lot was packed so decided not to, at first this place wasnt answering the phone so wasnt sure if they were opened but then they finally answered. always say theres a spanish girl there but shes always busy. so i get to the office building and the spot is on the third floor took the steps up because elevator looks very shitty and all i need is to get stuck on it going to a massage parlor. get to the third flood and see some guy walking out guess he finished his session.

so i enter and see the girl and already dissapointed in my mind and decided im only going to get a massaged and jerked nothing more, she was slightly chubby and had that roundish kim jong un type of face not horrible looking but def wasnt going to fuck her. she was in lingerie with no underwear on so that made it a bit more tempting but at the point it was still a no.

took the half for 40 and asked if i wanted soft or hard massage i said soft and her rubbing my back, legs, dick , balls, and ass softly felt like heaven i didnt even care about cumming this was better wish this lasted an hour, was thinking to upgrade to the hour... but this all only lasted 3mins and knew i was gonna get rushed already asking me to turn over ... i said massage me more so she did for another 3-4 mins but just wanted to get right to it. she did have a very nice friendly attitude and told me how much she liked my body told me she wanted me to fucked her i said nah just jerking off it fine. i peaked under her dress and found a kinda flabby stomach and a hairy soaking wet pussy so it was a def no for me. she kept telling me to touch her and feel up on her and said jerking me off was gonna be 60.. i agreed and didnt argue because i just wanted to get finished off and leave. she kept asking about if i wanted her to undress for an extra 20 and i said no ... think im better off not seeing that sight.

so i finally turn over and she sprays my dick with a ton of alcohol which is weird because she kept touching and rubbing it without alcohol, so i wasnt even really hard but let her play with it ... told me to keep touching her she was squeezing my dick pretty hard and i finally finished. she said alot of cum came out and cleaned me off. then as im getting dressed shes still touching and rubbing my legs she said your body is so nice i said yours too (to be nice) and that was it just left.

not saying i wont come back here but dont want to deal with her again. i just wish the massage lasted the whole time and i wasnt rushed, i was in and out in 20mins.
My rule is that if I wouldn't have sex with someone for free, then why would I pay for it. I would say some white lie just to leave without hurting the lady's feelings.

I have not been able to sneak away from my busy schedule this winter. Two weeks ago I had a small window that presented itself and I booked Tiffany at 356. I have a little crush on the mms here and have tried to persuade her to give me a session but does not seem she does sessions.

Get to the location on time, I park in front and text I’m coming up. Took the elevator to 3rd floor, Elevator typically smells like some decent reefer, this time was no different. Get to the door, Tiffany opens and leads me to room. She’s average looking , probably early 40s , Chinese, little ass , decent set.

Decided to take the hour for 60. Pay the house money, and assumed the position. Tiffany proceeds to give a great massage , the right amount of ST and teasing with some good technique that could be a legit massage. I enjoy getting a relaxing massage with teasing at an amp, it makes for better build up. Towards the 35 min mark I begin to roam aggressively and she allows me to run her wet vagina. She’s rubbing the boys and teasing in a position that allows me to do some FIV Tells me to flip.

Upon the flip she does negotiate. What you want? How much you give me, she says…? I offer $100 for everything, she counters $120. I nod, she asks me to pay now. I get the money and lay back down. She leaves (for cover I’m assuming) and comes back a few minutes later. Starts a much needed BBJ to rejuvenate the session. Tiffany sucks good , she tickles my taint , licks my balls and takes the head well. Allows some face fuck nothing aggressive. Mounts me to give me little pecks on my lips and face but no tongue really. At this point I’m trying to get the tip in a little but she positioned herself just to the point where we grind a little and then she goes back down to put cover on.

She gets cover on and rides me like a pro , grinds for a few minutes and then gets her feet on the table and really fucks me good and hard while I lay on my back thrusting my cock all the way into her. She seems to enjoy it , I cut hard in the bag pulling her close to me. We embrace for a few and then it’s over , I know I need to get going. Quick clean up and over to get dressed. My phone has some missed calls from the Mrs and the kids so I know I’m on borrowed time now, still an hour from home. It’s close to 8pm and dark out now. I walk outside looking at my phone trying to come up with my quick cover story and there’s a homeless guy waiting out there who tries to approach me out of the shadows. It startled me but I made for a quick exit luckily he was not in between me and my path to car so I didn’t have any confrontation. Assuming he was just going to ask for money but I needed to go!

All worked out well but that area is definitely sketchy especially at night. Total damage 160, above average massage skills, average BBJ and some fun CFS , very average looks. Stay safe boys

Been coming here for a While and I’m glad I am now a member to share some reviews. I love the location. Office building Plenty of parking. First off the Mamasan is adorable and is just overall great. 3rd floor and sometimes you even have to be buzzed in front door to get in while building. The rooms are great and it’s just set up a lot more professional and legit compared to other places I feel so comfortable god forbid something went down that this place could pass as completely legit compared to the spots that have so much traffic on Main Street with so many people around. But let’s get into the reviews.

Jennifer- saw Jennifer at least 5+ times. She’s Dominican. Dark black hair. Brown skin with a Nice Latina ass and she’s thicker than what I usually like but not Overly thick she’s really nice and sexy. Gives a Really Good message and when it’s time to have fun she gets really into it. CBJ every time is very enthusiastic and attempts to deep throat a lot of eye contact. She loves sucking D. I’m a good looking guy in shape and younger so we were into each other and she couldn’t stop saying how much she loved how hard I got. Each time was quick CBJ because I’m very quick unfortunately haha she gets into doggy and her ass is so nice and can take a nice pounding and each and every time she said “No you’re done it was so good” I last 5 minutes that’s including BJ/ doggy which is my 2 favorites. Great girl not really my preference but absolutely sexy and extremely sexual. Each time was 40 hr house fee and 100 for Jennifer.

TERRY - Colombian skinny nice booty not big but nice and round gorgeous face! Blonde hair. Seen her a couple times and her message is really good as well she is skilled. Turn over each time CBJ was solid nothing spectacular but she plays with the boys and from time to time jackhammers her head as deep as she can but she has a gag reflex so nothing crazy. Off to doggy and she is the only person here who has said 100 is not it for me I do 150 for full..ok I fork over 150 and got to pound her in doggy and she is very receptive as well and let me play with the booty while in doggy last time I saw her…smell test passed..such a sexy girl. Great time with a hot Colombian girl I personally love her look. 40 house HHR and 150 each time for CFS and CBJ.

Madison- ANOTHER Colombian girl this one is all types of hot beautiful plump lips and amazing light skin with big bubble Colombian booty and skinny stomach. A doll. So I have seen her 1 time and for her I legit asked her after the message which was nothing special…I asked does she do BBBJ for extra she said 50. I fork over 160. She wipes me down and gets to it. Now this is one of the best blowjobs I have gotten! She doesn’t break eye contact. Slaps her face and tongue with my rod and every 20 seconds let’s out a nice portion of spit at the tip of my penis and it runs down the base. She loved slapping her tongue with it and another provider saying how hard I was. Had to stop her 2 minutes in. I say doggy baby and she says stay laying down I want you to see it while relaxing. Hops over my body on the table and gets into RCG…she grips and is tight. Maybeeee 2 minutes of this and I blew and she kept riding and I entered a different dimension! Wow she cleaned me up and I told her I’m coming back for her as she is my favorite. 40 half hour house and 160 for BBBJ CFS.

Overall I think this place is so dependable depending on the Latina you see. You gotta look out for these 3. What I do is i call and ask “who’s there? Spanish girl!?” Then the cute mamasan says the name. This place is great and after speaking to the mamasan she said she is getting new Colombian girls and Spanish girls every week or so.

Monger day April 2023 continued
I throw a text out to 356 early in the day to see who’s working. Not recognizing any of the names , I remember reading a positive review about a Jennifer , and request her for 30 minutes since I am 30 min away according to gps I wanted a 60 min session but mama told me they could only do 30.

After my amazing morning session I know I’m going to need a good rub and some teasing to get the juices going. One of my favorite things in life is a quality sensual massage with full roaming and this is what I craved. 356 is hit or miss , some can give this experience others just want to get you off and out. I was craving g the former but scored a little more of the latter with Jennifer. First off Jennifer is a light skinned 1/2 Dominican 1/2 Puerto Rican girl and is extremely busty. Huge natural tittys and a big ass. She’s short , not really fat but bbw because she so compact. Not really what I expected actually but I was turned on from the start nonetheless. Jennifer speaks good English too.

Nothing impressive about the rub, she gave it a good 10-15 thought and it was good enough. She asks what I want on the flip , I reply suck and a fuck. She smiles and gets the cover , I request she suck first but I meant before she put cover on. She smiles and says ok, I lay back but she puts cover on with her mouth lol. I let it go since she puts a good effort in and makes this hot sucking noise while getting sloppy in my dick. A little toothy for me so I’m not worried about busting one too early cuz it hurt a little.

Next she wants to ride. She gets on top and starts slow but seems to like it then she says “ Alexa Play Raggaetone!” Oh man once the music switched she was riding my dick like her own personal toy , and kept saying cum for me poppy! Little does Jennifer know , I already got my rocks off twice a little over an hour ago with another beauty so the stamina was on my side. She asks if I want to get her doggy , I nod. Flip her over , get behind her in the massage table and I pound her big beautiful ass for maybe 5 mins and blow in the bag.

Phew ! That was fun.
$40 house
$120 tip for cbj cfs
6 massage won’t see Jennifer for a massage but a 30 min sesh with pump and dump yes
7 overall she was more into wanting me to cum than wanting to get herself off but did seem to enjoy me so I will try her again if I’m in the area and Tiffany not there
More to follow….

I met Blinda (yes, Blinda) a few days ago. She's new, Hispanic with long reddish-brownish-copper hair. I was sitting on the edge of the table when she came in wearing a tight red dress with large boobs spilling out. She has a cute round face and I think she might be in her 20's. We exchanged salutations and just about immediately she stripped out of the dress to reveal a wonderfully curvy figure. I'd call it thick but not overly thick and certainly not fat. The way her waist swept out to her curvy hips, thighs and butt was awesome. I stood up and kissed her on the neck then she turned her back to me so I could run my hands from her breasts down her torso while kissing her neck. She reached behind her to fondle Jr.

I soon sat down at the edge of the table again and she put the cover on to start the BJ. She took at most half in but most importantly I never felt teeth. I stood up and she laid down across the table and there I saw it- a perfectly smooth, hairless coochie, the kind where the outer lips are flat and come together at a seam, hiding the inner lips and all else under and between them. I couldn't resist so I went in face first and began to tease with my tongue, in the front with occasional side trips to the rear. Both were perfectly clean.

After I felt the contractions I laid down and she came on top. No tattoos, piercings, or perfume. Her D size man-mades were reminiscent of the shape of Nina Hartley's, but bigger and with large pink areolas. I asked to go doggy- not my favorite but I wanted to see and feel her butt, and as she sensed me getting closer she started pushing back against me until I finished.

She was smiling and pleasant the whole time, but not too talkative as her English isn't too extensive.
$40+$100 for about 25 minutes, and as for me: :):).

This was a busy week and perhaps more empty pockets. Ha.

Damage: 40 hh + 100

Saw an advertisement for this location. Coram area. Quoted 40 hh, 60, h. Seemed more like two call system than just walk in like the two plus active in the Centereach area (14 Dawn and others on middle country). Went to an another office building. A lot of interior repairs. AMP. Four room studio suite with smaller rooms for shorter visits. Two rooms had sofas. Madam offered a tour. Talent rotates every three weeks or so it seems; preferred short texts and didn’t reply promptly, needed to call and then got address.

Saw Brenda. 28, 5’6, Bs, plum but not stocky, spanish, big Spanish booty, and she enjoyed spanking. Demanded it aloud a few times. I can hopefully always count on an attendant to give veridical truth on what they prefer or want in a session. This is the second time at location. First time, I saw, 20 year old, Lily, As, petite. It or miss with attractive girls.

Pictures are not real. Traditional AMP decoration and flow to atmosphere.

On flip, menu was offered. Chose CFS and rotated between missionary with her on the table, doggie and then finished with cowgirl on the sofa.

Ended relieved.