BingBingPalace Coram Reviews & Discussion 917-963-7847

Very curvy.
Looked better in her tight dress than out of it. I hate saying this type of thing but if she dropped 30 pounds or so her body would be very good.
I've had that happen more than a few times where their hips and ass look great in tight jeans or tight dress but when it comes off there is a lot of cottage cheese and/or stretch marks.
Dropping 30 lbs if she is over 30 really might not help. Sometimes that leads to loose flapping skin that can be as much as a turn off as a fat belly.

Great reviews!

10 to 15 minutes of standing mish?
You must be in great shape! That's some great cardio!

Anything over 5 minutes of covered sex and I honestly start getting bored. With a cover it's just not enough stimulation. I would need to at least change the position, maybe some doggie and slap the ass a little.
Unless she is getting into it and making all kinds of noises, grabbing and scratching my back.
I’m in decent shape but have absolutely worked up a good sweat every time I’ve been at this spot and been pretty beat afterwards. But I’m enjoying it since lately my stamina has been a bit better, so after having plenty of 5 minutes and done sessions with providers I’ll gladly take the workout. The majority of girls I’ve seen lately have said exactly that, that it was a good workout. Im sure they’d prefer if it was done faster though so they could just move on to the next guy.

I did try doggie with the Spanish chick after about 6-7 minutes but she didn’t want to lay over the table and she was too tall for me standing and her up on her knees on the table. And I wasn’t trusting the table with us both fully on it on our knees since it didn’t seem the sturdiest so we went right back to standing mish. With May I was enjoying seeing her face since she seemed to be liking it a bit and that generally helps me blow so I wanted to stay in mish.

Hit this place up twice since my first visit. First of these two I saw May. Good time was had but overall I enjoyed Jenny a little more. May is typical amp girl physically. Ok massage I guess. For the fun she wouldn’t take 100 for fs like Jenny did. Had to be 120. No biggie. Good attention paid to the boys and like Jenny started by licking jr a bit before putting the cover on to continue. Good cbj then on to standing mish. Took a good pounding for 10-15 minutes with no complaints. Some exact details are a little fuzzy since been a few weeks but I did enjoy myself and would repeat with her but also wouldn’t ask for her.

Next time I went on a Wednesday when they have the Spanish girls. Forget the girls name unfortunately. Pretty tall and kind of big overall. Not fat or anything like that, just not a small chick. Very curvy. Looked better in her tight dress than out of it. I hate saying this type of thing but if she dropped 30 pounds or so her body would be very good. But really not bad at all. Weak massage. Not much effort given and just kind of rubbed around a bit for 5-10 minutes. Used a ton of oil which I hate. Had me flip and literally poured oil all over my crotch. I felt like saying what the fuck are you doing. Made me think she was just going to give me a hj but I told her I wanted everything. She said 140 but I told her 120 and she was fine with it. Decent cbj for a few minutes and then standing mish for 10 minutes or so until I blew. Overall she had the kind of cold, slightly standoffish demeanor that some of the Latin girls can have but surprisingly she did seem to enjoy the fucking a bit as she took a minute too get up after I was done and said multiple times in a fairly convincing manner that that was “some real good sex”. Maybe real, maybe an act. Whatever. She sucked at cleanup though. Didn’t help me and barely gave me anything to clean myself off with. I was so covered in oil. Like literally the second I got home I had to immediately get out of my clothes and shower. Based on her I wouldn’t repeat on a Spanish girl day.

This last visit was last week and the construction had moved to the 3rd floor where they are. Multiple rooms had open doors where you could hear the work being done, and i passed one of the construction guys in the stairs when I was going up. Think that will stop me from future visits for right now as there are plenty of other options fairly close by without that many people around. Unless I get desperate of course.
Yes all the girls I have here are good. May is great had her a few times BJ is real good and takes a pounding, also likes kissing. I had the other spanish girl Jennifer is her name real big ass but its solid and firm give her a try. I hope this place stays open they all know what they are doing and don't haggle over the price.

Went recently and had Eva or Evy could not decipher.
4-5 on looks scale decent body C’ on top. I can’t get FS excited if I don’t like the looks so I just opted hj which was average nothing to write home about but did get me to blow hard with shaft and ball play.
cleanup was good as she was covered (had been a while and my next DS will be Nikki but she never posts when I can see her and doesn’t answer more than 3 hours after an ad goes up) so she may have paid more attention to my cleanup as well.
more massage (2-3 on scale and out the door.
dropped 40 hh and she blocked door because I only left 40 she wanted 50. Gave it to avoid confrontation and will not repeat with her.

Hello visited this establishment two weeks ago on a weekday. Called ahead asked did they have spanish ladies available the answer was sure. Went to the location no issues 3rd floor they answer right away, clean setting. Meet Alexa a very attractive 30 plus Dominican lady. The room was clean the table was tiny the air conditioner was not working. Details I took the hour $60 back rub was iffy way to much oil on the flip. Told her $100 for full service she agreed ymmv that plank of a massage table was way to small for sex. I turned her sideways for missionary she tried to keep her hand to stop me from full penetration. I am not that large probably ???average told her in spanish remove her hand. pumped for a few minutes blew in the bag. Overall if you like a dominican lady with a toned thick body she is for you great ass flat stomach wide hips smells nice sniff test of pussy very nice. Didnt try daty not my thing who knows. JB

Do they have the Asian & Latin ladies every day? Or is it just on Wednesday’s as mentioned previously on a review.
Great reviews by the way on this thread.
Thanks
Do they have the Asian & Latin ladies every day? Or is it just on Wednesday’s as mentioned previously on a review.
Great reviews by the way on this thread.
Thanks
They have Spanish again today. I went last week and saw Valentina. Attractive Latina approx 5’5” average to slightly thick build. Large c tits. Couldn’t tell if they are fake or not. Meaty Ass. 40+120 bbj cfs for the 1/2 hr. I prefer Asian so I would not repeat.

Called and told them I could be there in 30 minutes , arrived and the place was pretty out in the open , big bldg on main rd, went up three flights and door was right there , rang buzzer was let in and met mms , young but asians always hold that title for looking younger then they are . She brought me to rm which was very clean , she asked if Ive been here before and I told her no but friend recommended place , she sad no worries . So she leaves and in walks Amanda cute older Chinese women , Im already undressed and I lay down on table she starts the rub , so so but I turn about 15 min in and ask what everything would cost , she looks at me kinda confused , she dosent speak English and starts holding up fingers I settle for 120 for everything , she gets undressed and typical asian body , no butt eraser nipples and starts with cbj and fiv , I face fucked her and decided to explode in bag , she didnt know I came and continued to try and get jr back up but I told her no worries , she looked at me confused again and pointed to her coochie and I replied all done , she didnt understand so I motioned for clean up and she realized I was done , overall not bad would repeat because its close to me but only on a Sunday when its not busy total 40 hr 120 tip .

I've had that happen more than a few times where their hips and ass look great in tight jeans or tight dress but when it comes off there is a lot of cottage cheese and/or stretch marks.
Dropping 30 lbs if she is over 30 really might not help. Sometimes that leads to loose flapping skin that can be as much as a turn off as a fat belly.
If they got cottage cheese that pum pum no tune up lol. I see ricotta cottage cheese I'm out. Health more important than getting off & a check vag light is a sign to not mess with a chick who gota ricotta cottage cheese falling out her box. J/s

I visited this place yesterday. Went up knocked on the door and a really cute Chinese girl opened the door to let me in. She asked if I called. No. She had me sit in the little kitchen area. I went there on Clyde's advice to try Jennifer. In walks a hot Spanish girl. I asked, Are you Jennifer? She said yes. I said, I want you. She smiled and said, OK. She was dressed in a small sexy sundress.
To the room we go. I got undressed and she walks in I gave her 40 for the half. She asked if I had been here before and I just said, no, but my friend has and told me about this place. She asked if I wanted a Massage, and I said no, I want to play with your body. She said, OK.
She took everything off. Big sexy firm ass, small waist, huge tits. Very sweet. I lied her down and was all over her body. This went on for a while. The she said let me make you feel good. She covered me for some CBJ the onto FS. Doggie was great with her nice ass, the to mish and playing with her big tits. As I was fucking her, I started thinking, Why do I think she is going to want like 160, because I did anything and everything I wanted to on this first visit. We never talked price. It was all great. Afterwards, I said, my friend BillyS said it is 100, her face looked sad, so I said, but I am going to give you 120. She said, OK thank you. All in all great time.

I visited this place yesterday. Went up knocked on the door and a really cute Chinese girl opened the door to let me in. She asked if I called. No. She had me sit in the little kitchen area. I went there on Clyde's advice to try Jennifer. In walks a hot Spanish girl. I asked, Are you Jennifer? She said yes. I said, I want you. She smiled and said, OK. She was dressed in a small sexy sundress.
To the room we go. I got undressed and she walks in I gave her 40 for the half. She asked if I had been here before and I just said, no, but my friend has and told me about this place. She asked if I wanted a Massage, and I said no, I want to play with your body. She said, OK.
She took everything off. Big sexy firm ass, small waist, huge tits. Very sweet. I lied her down and was all over her body. This went on for a while. The she said let me make you feel good. She covered me for some CBJ the onto FS. Doggie was great with her nice ass, the to mish and playing with her big tits. As I was fucking her, I started thinking, Why do I think she is going to want like 160, because I did anything and everything I wanted to on this first visit. We never talked price. It was all great. Afterwards, I said, my friend BillyS said it is 100, her face looked sad, so I said, but I am going to give you 100. She said, OK thank you. All in all great time.
What did you pay her ?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Afterwards, I said, my friend BillyS said it is 100, her face looked sad, so I said, but I am going to give you 120. She said, OK thank you. All in all great time.
Yeah she was pissed at me about that. Right after you left she called me and admonished me for telling you my discount. She said "billy you know that price is only for you".

Well hit this place up again on a Sunday because less traffic and there not busy . Called told them id be there in hr or so , got there , rang bell and door further down hallway opened up and pretty asian girl was standing there , 35-45 again hard to tell with asians , anyhoo she spoke decent English and asked how long , I said hhr gave her the usual 40 dollars and she proceeded the massage which was not bad . On the flip she asked what I want and I said what u got she said you know so I said the works ( like I get at the Ford dealer) well she said how much and I started with 100$ and she accepted real fast ( should have said 80$) just for the fun of negotiating , she commenced with a cbj but she would not remove her clothes , she did the boob part dropped lifted her skirt but left on her underwear , threw me off little . I dont think daty or kissing was on the table but she gave a good massage and she enjoyed sucking and licking my balls keeping eye contact the whole time . Her name was Michele and I think she might have been the only one working there , the ending was a little dull , she swung her leg over me while I played with her pussy and stroked my cock all the while making the sounds and giving the looks that they usually do . I think im gonna hit this place on Latina Wednesday and see how the Latina action is , Ill let you know how that works out for me , total 40 for the house 100 tip would repeat with Michele .Oh she had really nice tits which made me think she was mixed asian .

Went on Latina Wednesday , walked in two construction workers saw me going up the stairs and started to chuckle , didnt stop me from confirming that they have Latinas . Rang the bell could hear talking inside about opening the door , once again door further down opened up and there stood a pretty good looking Latina , aged probably 35-40 im thinking , big ass small boobs . The massage starts and I get a pretty good massage but she kept asking if I liked her ass which I think was man made and alot of okay honey , okay honey and if I had been there before , no kissing or daty , she let me roam a little then wrapped jr . I was sitting on the table and she got on her knees so I commenced to hold her head while I face fucked her , then I told her I wanted to fuck her , she bent over the table and I pounded that big ass until I blew in the bag , She told me her name was Alexia and she was there on Sunday also , she also told me she was from DR and lived in NJ and staying with friends in Queens ,every time I have gone there (3) they have different girls , im thinking there must be some sort of board somewhere where girls can look up and spend time in what ever place needs girls , I was really looking to spend some time with Jenny since I read so many good reviews but alas she's never there when I go , next time when I call ill ask if Jenny is working and hopefully there aren't two Jennys . All in all not the worst experience ,40 hhr for the house and I was gonna pay 100 but she asked for 120 I wasn't gonna argue the massage was pretty good and she didnt ask up front for the dough.

Stopped by here yesterday, and was asked if I wanted a Spanish girl. I said sure let’s try her out. Ended up with a Spanish girl naked Mila, soft D cup upstairs and a trimmed down stairs with a C section scar. Gave me a massage with some hand lotion for a few and then I was turned to flip. Asked me if I wanted everything to I replied yes and she asked me for donation. Handed her a $100 and she proceeded with a pretty good bbj for a bit, then asked if I wanted her to finish or continue with sex. I opted for the sex then she proceeded to bag me up and hop on top of me. Rode me for a few minutes then switched to doggie. Tried to play with the brown starfish and she moved my hand away. After a few mins of doggie she turned over for mish, I was getting close after that and asked if I could give her a facial, to which she replied to cum on her boobs. All and all it was a good experience I would repeat. She said she only works on Monday's and she is from queens. $40 for the half and $100 donation. Stay safe all!

It's been awhile since I did a review. Don't worry, I am not rusty! Lol!

First time visiting this place and it is a stand alone 3 story bldg.
I had to walk up 3 flights to get to their suite. The number is 301 and it has Asian lettering on the door so you can't miss it. I didn't have an appointment, but I prefer visiting these places unannounced. Anyway, I was greeted by 2 women, one younger with a plain face and an older woman who was much cuter. Luckily, I got the older woman.
She is about 5'5 with nice brown eyes, a cute smile and a nice body. I put her at early to mid 40's because she has a tiny double chin. Mind you this was my perception without seeing her unclothed. Gave the 40 for the half and I got myself ready on the massage table. She comes back and gives a hard massage. I usually don't like hard massages, but I figured variety is the spice of life. However, when she got to the point of using her knees on my back it was quite painful and had to tell her that she was hurting me and it was not a nice experience at that point. She doesn't speak English because I had to use hand signals to stop the knees to the back massage. Later on, my discernment of her non-existent ability to speak English was spot on because we had to communicate via a voice translation app on her phone.
Anyway, she did take direction to stop hurting me and started with the soft tickle. Ah! That was so much better! Negotiated 100 for a bj with most of her clothes off. She kept her thong panties on and I was ok with it. I was happy that she had a nice body. Typical B cup with nice nipples. The BJ was covered, but it felt nice. I was rubbing my hands all over her while she was doing the deed. I did not want to do FIV because I just wanted to let her do her thing. I know that I could have gone full service and try to negotiate for the same amount, but I got off yesterday and didn't think I could pull the trigger. Yes, pun intended with reference of my screen name. I am 66 and a half and it takes longer for me to perform between blasts. Kudos to Amanda because she did a great job getting this old geezer off orally. I got dressed and gave her the agreed amount. She was very sweet and would see her again. Other than the infamous Ting from Hicksville, Amanda had a nice, pleasant personality. If I had to be picky, then I would say I didn't get offered bottled water and I had to grab some candy without being shown that I can have some. Those things are nice touches, but it is not a deal breaker for me. I didn't ask for Amanda's schedule so I guess you have to call when she wirks or go on Sunday's and hope she still works there. I am glad that I gave a review today. Unfortunately, I am not as active in this hobby as I once was, but that's life. Take care.