BingBingPalace Coram Reviews & Discussion 917-963-7847

I was a fan of Lilly’s until about a week ago. Tried to make an appointment with her for an hour visit but they said she was too busy and I could be squeezed in for 1/2 hour. I replied saying I didn’t want to rush so I’d come back later in the day. When I finally show up for my hour appointment they send me in the room with Monday. Um, no thanks… I want Lilly. Finally Lilly walks in. Plain clothes, no make up and clearly not ready to work. We finally get down to business and she’s answering the phone and talking to guys and setting appointments up while I’m pounding away. Telling them to come down immediately! I should have just stopped, took the tip and walked out but I was a trooper and managed to bust a nut. I’m done with that place not only for the shitty service I received but because they’ve become too high volume.

Went 3-4 times and saw Valentina. She in my opinion is perfect looks and body wise. (Think Amy Reiki BODY and looks wise ONLY) nice tits and ass and just could eat her all day.
starts with a rub not the best or worst but something
Lay her on table to DATY and she is delicious has an O or at least gets very wet so can’t fake that too much with just the faintest of moans until the louder moans and the clamp on the head.
Then she takes me for bbj for 5-10 minutes until I am about to bust but I want in so stop her wrap up and either mish or doggie depending on visit. Bust in bag and knees wobbling
40 house and 100-120 depending on visit but always my choice. The 20 becomes a tip.
would love to get her outside this place because I cannot see it lasting and have been rather leery of going recently. Just too much volume in a building being worked on. In fact the last timeI followed a guy who appeared to be a construction guy from building up the stairs and walked past him as he was ringing their bell. Just gave up on that visit because if they are telling 2 to come up literally at the same time that’s just wrong on so many levels.
Good luck

I went here the other day. Lest time I had a great time so I was expecting pretty much the same service with a different Spanish girl.
I got there and a very cute young Asian girl opened the door and said to come in. I asked if I can see a Spanish girl and she said no problem. I gave the 40 for the half.
I go to the room and get undressed and in comes a Spanish girl in her late 20's, beautiful face and big ass. She said her name was betta. When she got undressed, Her big ass was more a fat ass then a sexy large Latina ass. She started playing with my body and I asked her to ly down. I went to Daty, and she says, oh no, I dont do that. I was kind of surprised, because last time I basically did anything I wanted. This was a big turnoff. She covered me and said to fuck her. As I went to fuck her, I wasnt even hard yet so it wasnt in yet and she started to moan like crazy, and said, OMG, fuck me baby, you are so good, you are going to make me cum. Now remember, I am not even hard and its not even in. I was getting turned off. She asked me if I came. Really? I said you have to get me hard first. She stopped, cleaned me, started with a CBJ, , I laid down and she got on top, and same thing, she started with all the fake bullshit of moaning, talking dirty, before I was even penetrating. She started riding me hard, as I got half way hard, i popped, and she got right off, and she said I was amazing. Shut the fuck up you liar.... She cleaned me u and I couldnt wait to leave there. As I walked out of the room, the young Asian girl, who of coarse I should have picked, asked me if it was good. I should have said NO, but I said , It was fine. I gave 120, which again, she didnt deserve, but I knew the price going in and thats the chance I take. I will go there again, however, I will make sure I do not see her....

Smpus , if you want to see a Latina provider go on a Thursday and ask for Monica, if she’s not available ask for Valentina. I saw Valentina this past Saturday, easy text set up , go in $40 for the half hand her 100 she takes off all her clothes and gives an excellent bbbj . She’s shaved clean, allows fiv and daty . After a few minutes of bbbj she slips on a cover for cfs standing mish till I blew in the bag . Hug goodbye and I’m on my way. My first post so I’m not sure if I broke any rules. Peace

I texted today asking if any Spanish girls were working. Got a reply, yes come down. Set up the appointment. Professional building on Middle Country Rd in Coram by the Home Depot. Texted when I parked and was given the office number in the third floor.

Normally I hate the mask thing, but love it to take part on these activities walking in. Knocked and was let in by a small Asian woman.

Went into the room and was told she was coming. In walked Valentina, a pretty mature Columbian woman. With a great body. I layed on the table good massage turned into light touch.

On the flip she gently ran her fingers over me asking what I wanted. All I had was 100 so she said ok. She was already naked and proceeded with a great bbj. She asked if I wanted to finish with that or if I wanted her to ride me. I chose to be ridden! Great view looking up at her feeling her ride me. Blew in the bag and she wiped me down. Light chatting as I dressed and left happy.

Good massage , great service! Valentina is a pretty woman. The half hour massage was 40, tip 100.

I texted today asking if any Spanish girls were working. Got a reply, yes come down. Set up the appointment. Professional building on Middle Country Rd in Coram by the Home Depot. Texted when I parked and was given the office number in the third floor.

Normally I hate the mask thing, but love it to take part on these activities walking in. Knocked and was let in by a small Asian woman.

Went into the room and was told she was coming. In walked Valentina, a pretty mature Columbian woman. With a great body. I layed on the table good massage turned into light touch.

On the flip she gently ran her fingers over me asking what I wanted. All I had was 100 so she said ok. She was already naked and proceeded with a great bbj. She asked if I wanted to finish with that or if I wanted her to ride me. I chose to be ridden! Great view looking up at her feeling her ride me. Blew in the bag and she wiped me down. Light chatting as I dressed and left happy.

Good massage , great service! Valentina is a pretty woman. The half hour massage was 40, tip 100.
That's a decent rate for Long island. How old you think?? How tall?? Augmented body?

Just a heads up on this place* idk if anyone noticed the office door right across the hall? It says something about Suffolk sheriff investigations. I went to go late last week, looked over my shoulder, spotted the sign and ran out like my ass was on fire. Will not be going back. We all know this game is dangerous with LE but I don’t see a reason to kick a bear in his nuts. You’re bound to get tore up. Just my opinion

In spite of Johnboy's warning, I made my way to this 3rd floor site on a sat afternoon, figuring the SCPD would not be likely to rack up the overtime bill for a weekend bust. I had no appointment and did not call. I rang the telltale door bell buzzer and was let in by an attractive asian who's enhanced chest was highlighted by her low cut spandex dress. But while leading me inside another youngish very pretty thin but curvy asian girl passed by and turned around to smile at me, (I was hooked). I asked the first girl for the second girls name and she told me that was "Tina". I explained that I was quite enamored by Tina and requested that she be my masseuse. She led me to the large room which had a full door and locks. I paid $40 for the half hour, left $120 in plain view, undressed and waited for Tina to come in. She came in wearing a little dress which highlighted her (manmade?) c cups and juicy little butt. Nice. I was leaning against the massage table, nude, as she approached me for a tight hug, I took advantage and ran my hands over her adorable frame. she made no objection and proceeded to stroke my now aroused package. Pulling my pants down, she noticed I was nice and clean and proceeded with a slow, full eye contact BBJ with slurping, licking and plenty of attention to the boys.
wow. we moved onto the couch, she covered me up and proceeded to ride. alternating deep thrusts with slow teasing motions that had my head spinning. After a while I flipped her over and proceeded to pound her out mish, no bottoming out and she took all of my substantial size without complaint. We finished in doggy with her pushing back on me hard, I felt her contractions (was she coming?) as I finally filled the bag. alcohol cleanup and pleasant conversation revealed that she is Vietnamese and works Mon - Friday with the occasional Saturday. No massage at all because we went way over the half hour, but who cares?
I will repeat as she is a very cool good looking girl!

Just a heads up on this place* idk if anyone noticed the office door right across the hall? It says something about Suffolk sheriff investigations. I went to go late last week, looked over my shoulder, spotted the sign and ran out like my ass was on fire. Will not be going back. We all know this game is dangerous with LE but I don’t see a reason to kick a bear in his nuts. You’re bound to get tore up. Just my opinion
I don't think you have to worry about that. That's not LE. That's the office of Camilia Eldidi, a private investigator. She's not likely to bother you, unless she's decided to drum up business by videotaping you going in and out, running the plate on your car to get your name, then offering to sell the tape to your wife or her attorney. Just a thought. I used to be in marketing.

I don't think you have to worry about that. That's not LE. That's the office of Camilia Eldidi, a private investigator. She's not likely to bother you, unless she's decided to drum up business by videotaping you going in and out, running the plate on your car to get your name, then offering to sell the tape to your wife or her attorney. Just a thought. I used to be in marketing.
Guess that’s why you ‘used’ to be in marketing…

Why would a PI jeopardize their license to do something like that?

Good thought anyway

So I decided to try Valentina after all the positive feedback on here.

While arrive about half an hour before close time, she rushed the hell out of me.

I already made an appointment and she apparently already had someone else which I was conveniently informed after I paid house fee ($40 for hh). Therefore no massage was provided.

She comes in, tells me to hand her donation (only gave her a 100) then proceeds to get a condom. I bring up the fact that I was expecting a bbj but she wanted $40 more. I eventually give in and hand the extra.

Proceeds to give me a decent bbj while paying attention to the balls.
Then she suits me up for CFS but the whole experience was just not living up to the hype.

Decided to take the rubber off and have her continue with bbj and BLS. Eventually got her to play with my taint and that did it for me. About 10 minutes later I am getting dressed and leaving.

Many of you made a big deal about her ass being big but it honestly wasnt big at all. Bigger than a skinny asian woman's ass but a far cry from a big latinas ass.

Damage 180 (40 fee + 140 for bbj and cfs)

Looks 6 - no big ass in sight, meh face, just not what I had visualized

Service 7 - i was rushed but also agree to stay so can't blame her much

Bbj and LBS 8 - that was the highlight of the night

Overall experience 7 but I will not repeat with her. May try again with another gal

While arrive about half an hour before close time, she rushed the hell out of me.

I already made an appointment and she apparently already had someone else which I was conveniently informed after I paid house fee ($40 for hh). Therefore no massage was provided.

She comes in, tells me to hand her donation (only gave her a 100) then proceeds to get a condom. I bring up the fact that I was expecting a bbj but she wanted $40 more. I eventually give in and hand the extra.

Then she suits me up for CFS but the whole experience was just not living up to the hype.

Decided to take the rubber off and have her continue with bbj and BLS. Eventually got her to play with my taint and that did it for me. About 10 minutes later I am getting dressed and leaving.

Many of you made a big deal about her ass being big but it honestly wasnt big at all. Bigger than a skinny asian woman's ass but a far cry from a big latinas ass.

Overall experience 7 but I will not repeat with her. May try again with another gal
MarioBallo, if you decide to give this place another try, go see Monica. She works Thursday and Saturday.

Have to address this as I learned last week that there are either 2 Valentinas or a second is a fraud.
to say I was disappointed is an understatement and told mms as such.
i had actually taken a couple hours off work when she told me Valentina was working.
Average mom next door Latina not bad looking just not the 7-8 body in my wheelhouse Valentina.
40/120 half assed rub decent cbj the only positive was allowing me to grab her shoulders and pill back during doggie because nothing but a pounding was going to allow me to finish

Also met Tina she was very good mid 30’s Asian which I decided last minute this day.
good massage playful slurping bbj with taint play. Could have finished this way but she was horny and wanted it. Kept joking about size and how far up I go. In mish wrapped legs and pulled me in asking deep u til she screamed (not a good scream) and pushed me away.
recovered for 2-3 minutes and asked me for doggy which I gladly did. She came 1-2 times or faked it but seemed she got a bit wetter a couple times
As I was getting close asked me to stop, ripped cover off and had me blow on her ass.
looks 7
Service 9

Visited yesterday. Arrived and asked for Spanish girl. She was busy so I was told to come back in 30 minutes. When I came back I was given a $10 discount so the half ran me $30 instead of $40.

I stripped down and layed face down on the table waiting for the provider. I left the donation on the table $300 hoping to convince her to let me paint her face at the endZ Spanish girl comes in she says her name is Natalie. Late 40s. Nice looking body when clothed.

Natalie proceeds with a lousy run for 10 min and then tells me she needs to go check with another girl on something. I really couldn’t understand her. She comes back with a small handbag full of supplies. Sprays me down and puts a condom on before I’m hard. Then gives an unenthusiastic BJ. It was clear she didn’t want to be there. Perhaps she was tired from the session before with one of you bozos. The moment she gets me hard she lubes her self up then turns around for doggy and slips me in. It’s clear the lube has some warming agent to it. We go at it for a bit, she’s constantly adjusting her angle to control depth.

After a few minutes, I tell her I want to give her a facial. She says no, to finish on her boobz. Then I let her know how much $$ I left for her. She proceeds to get up, grab the envelope, put on her clothes and leave. I was so pissed, I just left.

stay away!!!

body was not great without clothes. Boob shape is strange, stretch marks. She should have kept her clothes on. Face was nice. Latinas could be hit or miss. This was clearly a miss.