BingBingPalace Coram Reviews & Discussion 917-963-7847

356 MCR
Been to 356 a few times recently, going to try to consolidate the three trips into one.

Vicky
Saw Vicky for 60 minutes, paid $60 to house. Vicky is a cute somewhat young Asian girl. She was wearing a black dress that went a good 6-10 inches below her ass. Vicky gives a mediocre massage with a lot of oil and allows some roaming during the rub, no fiv . On the flip she gives decent bbj and we have cfs. Although Vicky is sweet and she’s cute, I prefer the other providers I’ve seen here , she didn’t seem to have the same level of eagerness to please . Tip $120 I think I tipped her $100 at first but she wanted more , she didn’t speak great English

Rebecca
Rebecca is Asian , her face is not great but I liked her body and effort. She reminded me of the service Tiffany gives. She was wearing a button up blouse that could hardly contain her big tits and did not cover her little belly. She also had on a mini skirt with no underwear, it was a slutty scene and I was into it. She gave a good massage , above average with fun teasing and roaming g allowed, she liked FIV. Good bbj and cfs $140 tip. Would repeat depending on other talent.

Valentina
Requested Tina, when I got there was greeted by the Mms Sugar in a sexy short black dress. Naively I thought to myself, I’m finally getting my session with Sugar. I paid her the house fee $100 and she brought back my change$40 , then left again. When the door opened again , I heard sugar saying 1 hour as she walked away and it was Valentina who came In. I was a little annoyed because my last experience with her a long time ago after I paid for the hour , she gave me a half ass rub , and she told me they only do 30 mins there , not to waste my money on 60 next time. So I never saw her again.

This session was way better than our last session. Valentina is thicker than I remember, milfy Hispanic face. Nice handful of tits and a big ass. She first puts some effort in my massage for a good 35-40 mins on my back and legs which I enjoyed. On the flip she asks what I want, I say everything she asks I pay up front. I give her $140 she goes for cover. I say suck first then cover but she says that’s extra. I wanted to discuss how none of the Asians do cbj they all do bbj for $140 but I was hard enough so I didn’t want to pay more.

Cbj was decent , good enough. Next she got on top and rode me pretty good, she had a good rhythm and I let her do her thing slapping her ass and titties for about 5-10 in CG. She really got into it and then said ok poppy, thank you, now your turn. She had me get up and she laid down so I could plow in missionary. She got pretty into it again , very wet and I blew in the bag. When I pulled out my dick was covered in her cum all over the bottom of the shaft and stuck under the bottom of the cover. She laughed, said thank you again and helped me cleanup. I may repeat again since she seemed to enjoy herself and I did enjoy her sexy look, but I have read and experienced that her level of service can vary. 1 hr $60 to house $140 tip.
The time of day might dictate their eagerness. If you're the 50th cock by the end of the day you might give her a pass.

I had some free time earlier today and called the number listed above, and unfortunately it was a recording saying …..“the number you called is no longer in service” does anyone know if there is a new number? This was always my (go to) place for some quality monger fun. Any U.G. Intel would be greatly appreciated.

Saw Brenda last week. Easy set up got upstairs and sexy sexy mamasan led me to their bigger room. In walked in this hottt Colombian tan with a nice booty and man mades…40 for the half. Laid 100 down and let’s get ready to rumble….

No message I just wanted to get with it as I was already hard and wanted her..she asked if I wanted BBJ and I said yes. Quick alcohol cleaning and then she takes it in her mouth and starts a very very good BBJ with lots of suction and saliva. Lots of tongue play and I’m about to blow 3 min in so I say let’s do reverse cowgirl…she puts the cover on and she hops on and she’s super tight but gets a nice Rhythm going and in 2 minutes I blow hard in the bag…as I blow she is moving her hips and making sure it’s all milked out. Wow. Loved my time with her. Will be back shes hot and it was a great time with a true provider who wanted to leave me with a smile on my face. All that for 100 tip and 40 half hour btw. Any place on the strip that is also popular there is no such thing as those services at that price point. Love this place. Will be back.

I had some free time earlier today and called the number listed above, and unfortunately it was a recording saying …..“the number you called is no longer in service” does anyone know if there is a new number? This was always my (go to) place for some quality monger fun. Any U.G. Intel would be greatly appreciated.
I called that number today to see who was working and they answered. Maybe you made a mistake dialing.

Valentina
CFS,CBJ - $120
1Hour - $60

I was really horny today so I shaved, showered and called here to see what Spanish girls were working. Mamasan said Jennifer and Valentina. I asked if they had time for an hour and she said ok. I told her I could be there in 20 minutes. When I got there, I called and said I’m on my way up. They had the door partially open already so I walked in. A real tall,thin, pretty cheerful Asian woman greets me (I didn’t get her name). I said I called to see the Spanish talent because I’ve never seen them. She said Jennifer is busy I’ll take care of you. I said what about Valentina. That’s when she called her over and I asked do you got time for an hour. She says yes but I had this feeling that she didn’t want to be bothered. She’s wearing a skin tight maroon colored dress. We go into the room and I start undressing. I tell her I want everything so she says ok. I strip and hop on the table face down and she starts an alright medium massage with oil. She stayed fully dressed while she massage me too. There was no ball or taint play which really sucked because I love how that feels. At that point that’s when I said I made a mistake taking her. She leaves to go get a hot towel to clean me off. So I go and get my money and put it on the dresser for her to see.

She counts the money, and says ok and then starts to strip. That’s when her big ass and big saggy tits popped out of that skin tight dress and did not like what I saw. She starts a CBJ which wasn’t great. We go to missionary first while I had her legs spread wide holding her by the ankles and pounding away. Her pussy was wet. Next she asked me to do her doggy for a little bit and she does take a good pounding. Then we go back to missionary, and I finish in the condom. She takes the condom off sprays paper towels with alcohol for me to wipe myself off. I really just wanted to get out of there. I was not into her at all and I won’t see her again. $120 mistake

On the way out mamason was smiling at me and asked me if everything was good so I lied and said yes. She’s cute and cheerful too.

This place seems to rotate the talent quite often. That being said, I called yesterday and mamasan answered the phone and asked me “what time you coming?” I said I’m ten minutes away. She says,” I got 4 girls, very pretty. “ I said I want Jennifer. “Ok come now!” I get there, go up to 3rd floor, ring the bell, mamasan answers the door and brings me to one of the small rooms overlooking MCR.
I give her 40 for the 1/2 and a minute later Jennifer comes in. She’s about 23 5’5” and she has a cute face with very long black curly hair, huge triple D’S and a nice spankable ass . She was wearing a mini skirt and high heels and a button up top that was bursting at the seams. I had already put a crisp hundo on the nightstand. (No negotiations needed) so we start off hugging, lfk , she takes off her top and I’m enjoying those huge mammarys , she’s starts moaning and grabbing my junk , she pulls down my shorts and starts an amazing bbbj, slurping and gagging just enough to make me feel good. A few minutes of that and she puts on the cover for some standing mish . I’ve got her up on the massage table with her legs bent back as far as possible…. I was getting close but wanted more of her excellent bj skills. So she jumps down and takes off the cover and goes back to slurping and gagging .she knows what she’s doing, I’m ready to go and i tell her I wanna cum on her tits .
She’s ok with that and she stops sucking and jerks me off all over those huge melons!!!!!!! Good times were had . 40
Plus 100 tip

Madison
I walked in and Madison caught my eye- I had never seen her before.
A beautiful black haired Latina with big boobs and a nice, curvy round Latina bubble butt. Very sexy!
She has a small beauty mark above her lip just like Kate Upton.

She was pleasant enough, but her English is lacking so communication can be a bit difficult.
She asked if I wanted a massage but I just pulled her close and gently pulled down the straps on her dress.

The girls are C size man-mades, over-stretched like water balloons like so many other Latinas have. All attempts to get one of the overstretched areolas and flat nips into my mouth were met with a gentle yet deft avoidance maneuver.
(I've encountered that a lot and on some Asians too- overstretched man-mades are for show, not play).

She has no piercings, a couple small tattoos on her arms, a very faint cologne, and the man-mades to go along with the really nice butt.
Her abdomen was toned as if she does sit-ups every day.

I fondled her boobs and butt until she turned and twerked her butt on LittleTorunska, then went for the condom on the table, sank to her knees and started with a nothing-to-write-home-about CBJ. I asked her to lick my balls but she just stroked the underside with one of her fingers. After a bit she got up and laid on her back across the table so I could DATY on her hairless cooch. After a bit she sat up and asked me to enter so we started off with standing mish. She felt good, taking it to the hilt. She asked "Doggie?" so I said yes and she bent over across the couch and I finished that way. After the clean-up, she asked if I wanted a massage so I though "why not?" so she proceeded with a basic 5 minute backrub with a little lotion before she indicated the time is up.

$40 + $100, all covered action. Will not repeat because I'm tired of don't touch man-mades on otherwise hot women. I'll stick with Asians with natural boobs. I get more mileage with them.

Thanks for the detailed review of Madison. I will be avoiding her on my next visit. Check out Tina , spinner Asian with good bbbj skills. Not sure what days she’s working though.

I’ve seen Tina a couple of times, last year. As a matter of fact, she was the first girl I’ve seen here, but since coming here I’ve developed my list of faves, some still here and some not. Tina used to work weekdays, but the last couple times I’ve been here on a weekday she wasn’t here. Oh well. There’s enough talent here to try. Thanks for the feedback RJ1.

This place BBP Enterprise was busted today. I posted it on the LI Bust thread too.
https://patch.com/new-york/portjefferson/2-queens-women-arrested-massage-parlor-raid-suffolk-cops
Fuck my life, i was just thinking about checking out Jennifer today.

This place seems to rotate the talent quite often. That being said, I called yesterday and mamasan answered the phone and asked me “what time you coming?” I said I’m ten minutes away. She says,” I got 4 girls, very pretty. “ I said I want Jennifer. “Ok come now!” I get there, go up to 3rd floor, ring the bell, mamasan answers the door and brings me to one of the small rooms overlooking MCR.
I give her 40 for the 1/2 and a minute later Jennifer comes in. She’s about 23 5’5” and she has a cute face with very long black curly hair, huge triple D’S and a nice spankable ass . She was wearing a mini skirt and high heels and a button up top that was bursting at the seams. I had already put a crisp hundo on the nightstand. (No negotiations needed) so we start off hugging, lfk , she takes off her top and I’m enjoying those huge mammarys , she’s starts moaning and grabbing my junk , she pulls down my shorts and starts an amazing bbbj, slurping and gagging just enough to make me feel good. A few minutes of that and she puts on the cover for some standing mish . I’ve got her up on the massage table with her legs bent back as far as possible…. I was getting close but wanted more of her excellent bj skills. So she jumps down and takes off the cover and goes back to slurping and gagging .she knows what she’s doing, I’m ready to go and i tell her I wanna cum on her tits .
She’s ok with that and she stops sucking and jerks me off all over those huge melons!!!!!!! Good times were had . 40
Plus 100 tip
Have you seen her before?

Seems they all want 120 + additional tip for bbj

Fuck my life, i was just thinking about checking out Jennifer today.

Have you seen her before?

Seems they all want 120 + additional tip for bbj
No , my brother told me about her so I made the mad dash over to check her out. I always do the 1/2 for 40 and I leave a hundo on the night stand. I never pay more than that .

Has anyone visited after the bust?
Not yet, but I called yesterday and spoke with the mamasan and they are open and apparently they have a new stable of talent available. I guess you pay some fines and repair the electrical hazards and it “business as usual” I gotta say I’m a bit hesitant to partake just yet. But I’m certainly intrigued. Mamasan mentioned to me a new young Spanish girl (Lydia) .hopefully someone goes soon and reports back…………………………