BingBingPalace Coram Reviews & Discussion 917-963-7847

Texted the day before I was going to be in the area and was given the lineup for the next day. I didn’t recognize any of the names , Liz, Mary, Tina, or Lisa. Read through some reviews and found a good one about Tina , so I asked mms for Tina around 230 the next day. I have a thing for the mms, she’s very pretty in my opinion but I never get her in a room alone. Last time I playfully requested her and she responded with , “No no for phone ☕️☕️” so didn’t seem interested.

I get to 356, park and get buzzed in , and take elevators up. Guy working on bottom floor office definitely gave me a look through his wi Dow when I parked and walked up. Walk off elevators and before I can knock, door opens with Tina behind. Tina is a sexy spinner with sexy eyes , I read she is Vietnamese and although I can’t confirm , she has that hot sexy thinner Asian spinner body . I like her perky tits and ass cheeks. She’s wearing a sexy dress , she looks very familiar. It’s possible I’ve seen her before , maybe at Lucy’s back in the day, not sure. We not smile , hug and she allows a kiss on lips , no tongue , so it’s more of a peck.

I use the bathroom, on my way see mms and try to flirt but she’s eating a snack, smiles and just says thank you. Tina has me excited enough so I don’t mess around long. Back to room. Get in room and get naked , I’m rock hard now because Tina is sexy and is giving me “I want to fuck you “ eyes so I walk over and start running her. Dress comes off , and I’m sucking on her nipples. We play a few minutes and I lay down. She does some great ST and teasing on my back side for 20-25 mins. I was hoping for a legit massage but couldn’t really complain , I truly love being rubbed from head to toe especially by a hot little naked woman. As the massage goes on she gets on top and is smelling me in my ears, neck , arm pits , lots of little kisses , but no lfk or dfk, just pecks all over , and putting her finger in my ears and weird shit like that It was sexy seemed like she couldn’t get enough of me.

On the flip , she notices my dick drooling with pre cum and she seems a little worried or concerned and tries to clean up before the bbj. This is my only complaint about Tina other than no tongue on the kissing. She acts a little grossed out and keeps trying to wipe it away. Then she proceeds with a fine bbj , occasionally stopping to spit or wipe her mouth as if this was keeping the pre cum out, lol! I don’t know it seemed to bother her a little but not enough, the bbj was still great. After a few minutes of solid bbj with good help from her hand and ball licking , she puts cover on. When she mounts me, she does so very carefully, seems to really enjoy taking all of me in her and goes slow, lowers herself and starts smelling and kissing my neck again.

I let her ride for a few minutes and then I start to grab her ass while I’m on bottom and start to thrust myself deeper into her tiny little tight Pusey. She’s enjoying and so am I. I explode in the bag and keep her on top for a few minutes until Mr B goes limp and down for a little nap.

Overall I like Tina and will repeat if she’s available. I prefer a full rub at an amp but her ST was good enough and kept me rock hard the whole session. Seemed like she will get more into session if you have decent looks and good hygiene, she really seemed to enjoy me which always makes a session more enjoyable. I probably wouldn’t have lasted as long as I did if I hadn’t come straight from bbw Amanda, but that made it more enjoyable and gave me good stamina.

$60 house
$120 tip
60 minutes out the door

The number I use was originally used by Lucy’s crew. They reached out to me a few weeks after she was shut down with the 356 address. I was hesitant at first but not very long lol. they’ve become a go to for me and treat me good.

Had an appointment up in centereach today so I threw a text to 356 to see who was working, to get the royal treatment before my appt. Jennifer, Valentina, Vicky and Tina. I really didn’t know who I should ask for , I wanted to see Jennifer again Tina again and was intrigued about Vicky but ultimately decided to take Tina again.

I get to the location about ten minutes early and am told to come up. I go inside , there’s an old woman waiting by the door who I go past. I wait for elevator , doors open, before I can get on a white girl with sun glasses on comes off elevator blows past me. Take elevator up to 3rd floor. Room 301a door opens to my left as I walk off elevator , standing behind is my very favorite mms in a cute belly shirt. I give her a hug and grab her ass , she playfully swipes it away. Found out her name is sugar , which just makes her sexier in my book. She says Tina and Vicky are available, which one , I ask her to pick but she laughs and says you pick! Tina !

She calls for Tina and she comes out wearing a silky pink dress . I like Tina’s perky man made rack and her spinner body. She has a sexy face , looks 35 but is probably mid 40s. I ask her to give me a full massage this time first with more pressure, especially on my back. She gets the oil and proceeds to give me a great back massage , at times putting her pussy on the back of my head and neck while she rubs my back. Other times she climbed up behind me for some teasing of the boys and shaft while really running the lower back as well.

After a killer massage of about 40 min she goes for hot towel and comes back quick. After she gets all oil off she covers me with dry towel to dry me off and I start to finger her. She takes off dress and underwear and does a hot ST and gets me rock hard She gets me to flip and then lays next to me, starts to rub my hard cock on her face and kiss it. No alcohol clean up or spray , and I’m loving it. She sucks the tip and makes a funny face , again over my Precum , but then proceeds with some ball licking , ball sucking and more bbj , taking most of me in her mouth slowly and sensually. After a few minutes of this she grabs the cover , lubes herself a little and mounts me.

She takes her time allowing me to slowly slide inside her tight little vagina , she winces a little as it gets deeper but she seems to like it as she gets it in all the way and starts to get wetter. Tina is able to squeeze my dick with her vagina muscles when she’s on top of me and I allow her to ride slow and squeeze it , we play a little while she keeps kegeling. THe more she squeezes the harder I get and I really start to spread her cheeks while I’m thrusting upward. We begin some hot lfk as she gets wetter, I get harder and while fully impaled inside of her I explode in the bag , sucking on her lip and trying to dfk but not getting more than lfk lol.

House fee 60 tip 120 to Tina. Afterwards I flirt a little more with mms on my way out but she doesn’t give me much leverage or time and off I go.

Over the past couple of years, I’ve visited this place three or four times a month, I sampled mostly the Latin women and a few Asians. To the point where I got bored with most of them and gave myself a break. So it’s been about 8 months and I got the itch to make a return visit. I wanted to try something different though. So early this week I had the morning free and made the call, mamasan didn’t answer the phone but immediately text me “you come now, no busy” I text back and said “who’s available”? She said Tina , Alexa , Valentina and I said I’ll take two if that’s okay? “ yes come now” so I was already in the Home Depot parking lot so I went over and headed up the elevator, rang the bell and Tina answered the door. She led me to a back left room past the bathroom. I told her I wanted to have fun with her and Valentina , she smiled and said $80 please…. I hand over the cash and she leaves for a minute or so. I take off my clothes and lean back against the massage table. In walks Valentina and Tina , two completely different bodies coming at me (Tina hot spinner Asian and Valentina big ass and tits Columbian with some mileage) and I was very excited. I’ve had both of these ladies separately but never together. We are hugging each other and I’m grabbing both of their asses and I tell them to get naked, Valentina likes to make out so I told Tina to blow me while I kiss Valentina. Tina kneels down and starts an amazing bbbj while I’m grabbing Valentina’s tits and ass and dfk’n her , this is amazing and almost too much to handle but I’ve got another idea, Tina comes up for air and puts on a cover and tells me to fuck her friend, so Valentina lays on the table with her legs pulled back so her knees are behind her ears and I’m standing up , so I start pounding away as Tina is behind her facing me and giggling, Valentina is moaning ,I can’t take it anymore . I wanted to do so much more but time was running out and I was ready to blow so I pull out and Tina pulls of the cover and jerks me off all over Valentina’s tits and belly! We all start laughing and cleaning up with alcohol, I get dressed and hand them each a crisp hundo , they both say thank you and let’s do it again soon. $280 total for a 1/2 hour of morning fun . Btw they both do bbfs and bbbj but no cim and no cip , but I didn’t refuse the cover this time around because it slows me down……… peace

Over the past couple of years, I’ve visited this place three or four times a month, I sampled mostly the Latin women and a few Asians. To the point where I got bored with most of them and gave myself a break. So it’s been about 8 months and I got the itch to make a return visit. I wanted to try something different though. So early this week I had the morning free and made the call, mamasan didn’t answer the phone but immediately text me “you come now, no busy” I text back and said “who’s available”? She said Tina , Alexa , Valentina and I said I’ll take two if that’s okay? “ yes come now” so I was already in the Home Depot parking lot so I went over and headed up the elevator, rang the bell and Tina answered the door. She led me to a back left room past the bathroom. I told her I wanted to have fun with her and Valentina , she smiled and said $80 please…. I hand over the cash and she leaves for a minute or so. I take off my clothes and lean back against the massage table. In walks Valentina and Tina , two completely different bodies coming at me (Tina hot spinner Asian and Valentina big ass and tits Columbian with some mileage) and I was very excited. I’ve had both of these ladies separately but never together. We are hugging each other and I’m grabbing both of their asses and I tell them to get naked, Valentina likes to make out so I told Tina to blow me while I kiss Valentina. Tina kneels down and starts an amazing bbbj while I’m grabbing Valentina’s tits and ass and dfk’n her , this is amazing and almost too much to handle but I’ve got another idea, Tina comes up for air and puts on a cover and tells me to fuck her friend, so Valentina lays on the table with her legs pulled back so her knees are behind her ears and I’m standing up , so I start pounding away as Tina is behind her facing me and giggling, Valentina is moaning ,I can’t take it anymore . I wanted to do so much more but time was running out and I was ready to blow so I pull out and Tina pulls of the cover and jerks me off all over Valentina’s tits and belly! We all start laughing and cleaning up with alcohol, I get dressed and hand them each a crisp hundo , they both say thank you and let’s do it again soon. $280 total for a 1/2 hour of morning fun . Btw they both do bbfs and bbbj but no cim and no cip , but I didn’t refuse the cover this time around because it slows me down……… peace
Is this the same Valentina everyone was ravimg about on early 2022? I think i saw her, she was meh, you recommended Monika but i never tried going back.

Is this the same Valentina everyone was ravimg about on early 2022? I think i saw her, she was meh, you recommended Monika but i never tried going back.
Yes, Valentina is meh as you say ! She’s definitely hit or miss as far as service goes. I haven’t seen Monica in a long time, not sure if she’s still available?!? If anyone knows please post it here. She’s beautiful and provides GFE to the point where you actually feel like she’s yours for the taking, head to toe. I definitely miss being with Monica!

I met Lucy a couple of weeks ago. A young, tall, slender Latina with long wavy black hair, a pretty face, and wide smiled that revealed... metal braces! (Yikes!) I asked her a question and she said she didn't understand English well, so, so much for small talk.

Her boobs jutted out from the front, and her butt from the back like a cartoon caricature of a stacked babe. You could easily rest your cocktail glass on either. She smiled as she removed her top and stretch pants. She has beautiful tan brown skin all over. The boobs were man-made, about the size of half softballs with large light pink areolas that almost blended into her skin tone and flat nipples, perhaps as a result of the implants stretching the boobs out. They felt like water balloons filled to the point just before bursting. I went in for a lick and she asked in limited English to not do that as it was uncomfortable.

What good is a tit if you can't put it in your mouth, close your eyes and go to your private personal happy place?

The bubble butt under the pants looked like someone glued half a basketball to an ordinary butt. It was curvy to the back, not wide to the hips. When she took her pants off, I couldn't take my eyes off it. Smooth, round, light brown, no stretch marks or surgery scars from implants. Maybe her butt is real, maybe injections- I don't know. No perfume or piercings, but some tattoos of flowers on her shins and a couple more tats on her torso. I didn't get a good look at them due to the bubble butt distraction.

She asked if I wanted a massage so I laid on the table. She stood at the head and I could see her cute little hairless cooch through her perfect thigh gap. She gave a couple little pushes on my shoulder before turning around and applying some lube. I couldn't take my eyes off her butt. She came back over and leaned over the table so I could enter from behind. I grabbed her butt with both hands and started. I couldn't get as far in as I like between her butt and my belly, but the amount that was in felt good as did her butt in my hands.

I was done shortly and after dressing she just pointed to the exit instead of walking me out. Start to finish was about 10 minutes, to the point where the boss and another girl asked if everything was OK. I just nodded yes rather than explaining. I don't think she's a regular there, maybe a fill-in for the day.

$40+$100. If the boobs didn't hurt and she knew just a bit more English I might repeat if I ever encountered her again, if nothing else than for her beautiful butt.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I met Lucy a couple of weeks ago. A young, tall, slender Latina with long wavy black hair, a pretty face, and wide smiled that revealed... metal braces! (Yikes!) I asked her a question and she said she didn't understand English well, so, so much for small talk.

Her boobs jutted out from the front, and her butt from the back like a cartoon caricature of a stacked babe. You could easily rest your cocktail glass on either. She smiled as she removed her top and stretch pants. She has beautiful tan brown skin all over. The boobs were man-made, about the size of half softballs with large light pink areolas that almost blended into her skin tone and flat nipples, perhaps as a result of the implants stretching the boobs out. They felt like water balloons filled to the point just before bursting. I went in for a lick and she asked in limited English to not do that as it was uncomfortable.

What good is a tit if you can't put it in your mouth, close your eyes and go to your private personal happy place?

The bubble butt under the pants looked like someone glued half a basketball to an ordinary butt. It was curvy to the back, not wide to the hips. When she took her pants off, I couldn't take my eyes off it. Smooth, round, light brown, no stretch marks or surgery scars from implants. Maybe her butt is real, maybe injections- I don't know. No perfume or piercings, but some tattoos of flowers on her shins and a couple more tats on her torso. I didn't get a good look at them due to the bubble butt distraction.

She asked if I wanted a massage so I laid on the table. She stood at the head and I could see her cute little hairless cooch through her perfect thigh gap. She gave a couple little pushes on my shoulder before turning around and applying some lube. I couldn't take my eyes off her butt. She came back over and leaned over the table so I could enter from behind. I grabbed her butt with both hands and started. I couldn't get as far in as I like between her butt and my belly, but the amount that was in felt good as did her butt in my hands.

I was done shortly and after dressing she just pointed to the exit instead of walking me out. Start to finish was about 10 minutes, to the point where the boss and another girl asked if everything was OK. I just nodded yes rather than explaining. I don't think she's a regular there, maybe a fill-in for the day.

$40+$100. If the boobs didn't hurt and she knew just a bit more English I might repeat if I ever encountered her again, if nothing else than for her beautiful butt.
You made no mention of a condom. Did you go raw?

So a two minute massage followed by a few pumps of doggy?

Managed to get in contact, and made an appointment Monday. I saw Maddison. She was exactly my type. Hispanic, probably in her 30s. Great tits, probably fake and great ass. She greeted me with a hug and light kiss. She gave a decent massage, lasted about 15 minutes. On the flip she asked me "everything?" Of course I agreed. No talk of money. She started off with an okay cbj. A lot of eye contact. After a few minutes she got on top and starting riding which was very hot. We switched to doggy and I blew in the bag. Our conversation leads me to believe she is open for more. Given that this was my first time there, she was probably more cautious going with the cbj.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Managed to get in contact, and made an appointment Monday. I saw Maddison. She was exactly my type. Hispanic, probably in her 30s. Great tits, probably fake and great ass. She greeted me with a hug and light kiss. She gave a decent massage, lasted about 15 minutes. On the flip she asked me "everything?" Of course I agreed. No talk of money. She started off with an okay cbj. A lot of eye contact. After a few minutes she got on top and starting riding which was very hot. We switched to doggy and I blew in the bag. Our conversation leads me to believe she is open for more. Given that this was my first time there, she was probably more cautious going with the cbj.
Damage?

356 MCR
Been to 356 a few times recently, going to try to consolidate the three trips into one.

Vicky
Saw Vicky for 60 minutes, paid $60 to house. Vicky is a cute somewhat young Asian girl. She was wearing a black dress that went a good 6-10 inches below her ass. Vicky gives a mediocre massage with a lot of oil and allows some roaming during the rub, no fiv . On the flip she gives decent bbj and we have cfs. Although Vicky is sweet and she’s cute, I prefer the other providers I’ve seen here , she didn’t seem to have the same level of eagerness to please . Tip $120 I think I tipped her $100 at first but she wanted more , she didn’t speak great English

Rebecca
Rebecca is Asian , her face is not great but I liked her body and effort. She reminded me of the service Tiffany gives. She was wearing a button up blouse that could hardly contain her big tits and did not cover her little belly. She also had on a mini skirt with no underwear, it was a slutty scene and I was into it. She gave a good massage , above average with fun teasing and roaming g allowed, she liked FIV. Good bbj and cfs $140 tip. Would repeat depending on other talent.

Valentina
Requested Tina, when I got there was greeted by the Mms Sugar in a sexy short black dress. Naively I thought to myself, I’m finally getting my session with Sugar. I paid her the house fee $100 and she brought back my change$40 , then left again. When the door opened again , I heard sugar saying 1 hour as she walked away and it was Valentina who came In. I was a little annoyed because my last experience with her a long time ago after I paid for the hour , she gave me a half ass rub , and she told me they only do 30 mins there , not to waste my money on 60 next time. So I never saw her again.

This session was way better than our last session. Valentina is thicker than I remember, milfy Hispanic face. Nice handful of tits and a big ass. She first puts some effort in my massage for a good 35-40 mins on my back and legs which I enjoyed. On the flip she asks what I want, I say everything she asks I pay up front. I give her $140 she goes for cover. I say suck first then cover but she says that’s extra. I wanted to discuss how none of the Asians do cbj they all do bbj for $140 but I was hard enough so I didn’t want to pay more.

Cbj was decent , good enough. Next she got on top and rode me pretty good, she had a good rhythm and I let her do her thing slapping her ass and titties for about 5-10 in CG. She really got into it and then said ok poppy, thank you, now your turn. She had me get up and she laid down so I could plow in missionary. She got pretty into it again , very wet and I blew in the bag. When I pulled out my dick was covered in her cum all over the bottom of the shaft and stuck under the bottom of the cover. She laughed, said thank you again and helped me cleanup. I may repeat again since she seemed to enjoy herself and I did enjoy her sexy look, but I have read and experienced that her level of service can vary. 1 hr $60 to house $140 tip.