Bbfs

Status
Not open for further replies.
timing.... the jury's still out

Guys,

I didn't have my talk with her until late last Friday afternoon....so the jury's still out!

You may well be right about the fantasy....but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt....for now. (good dreams die hard)

I hesitate to do this to you lij48, but I think this should serve as a lesson to all of us, because I too have been in your position.

I saw her Friday April 26 at 10 P.M. I was the last person their and they took me in even though they were closing. She told me she was lightly menstruating, but nonetheless it was very clear to me that she would have done it.

Bearbeback is right. But don't feel bad, I have had to re-learn this lesson many times.

opportunity?

went by aria tonight and had a good session with tina. first time i've ever seen her. bbbj, finished with hr, left the standard tip. i commend her for her effort. had the last appt. at 10:15 and as i was leaving, bumped into her in the hallway. i acted normal ( i think). she kinda had a confused look like "why didn't you get an appt. with me?" but we started chatting and the awkward moment quickly passed. since she knows that i live near the area, she asked me if i'd like another massage at my apartment. didn't know she was menstruating until i read this (she never mentioned it), but i guess it's over now. had a very mischievous look in her eyes. won't lie to you--even with all the stuff i was saying earlier about not seeing her again....blah, blah blah, i was very tempted. very. had i not spilled it a few minutes earlier, i can't say that i would've turned the offer down. you don't have to tell me twice that sex is available. but in the end, with some frustration, i politely declined. i suppose i wasn't really looking for this to happen and could also see it causing some potential domestic issues. in no way do i need to complicate my life any further--enough sh*t in it already. i do think, however, that she could probably make some fella(s) pretty happy.

Re: opportunity?

Originally posted by roger56
i do think, however, that she could probably make some fella(s) pretty happy.

Yeah, die with a smile on his face.

I'd prefer to go like that scene in "The Sweetest Thing" when the guy's dick was stuck to her tonsils.

Blood Test

As planned, I accompanied her to the doctors office for blood test yesterday (Wednesday). 3 tubes of blood taken! In a few days I'll even be able to tell you her Cholestorol level!

For the record, she was completely above board regarding the test. She invited me right in to talk with the doctor, and even to witness the blood being drawn.

As promised, I'll let you all know the results.

Re: Blood Test

First, just remember that within those "few days", she could become infected (especially if she continues to offer BBFS which it seems she does quite often) and if she is infected, she is almost immediately able to infect other people...thus, even knowing 4 days ago someone was clean is not a 100% guarantee that they actually are now.

Second, the HIV virus has been known to be at undetectable level (using the simple generic blood test but not a PCR DNA test...I am assuming she had the generic test most people get done when they goto the doc's office) for up to 4 or 5 months. They is why they usually tell you if you are 'negative' to come back in 5 or 6 months and get tested again just to make sure. If she was infected last week, last month, or even two months ago (and if she is having A LOT of BBFS then you really can't rule that out since it only takes 1 guy 1 time to infect her!) then this blood test she just took could come back fale negative and yes, even if the blood test can't detect HIV, if she is infected then she CAN infect other people.

All I can say is a provider who offers BBFS and who becomes infected with HIV is then HIV's best friend in the world. They have the potential to spread it to hundreds and maybe even thousands of guys. BE CAREFUL!

(By the way, while she was there was she also tested for all other STD's such as Hep B, and the bacterial infections? Did she have a gyn exam as well to screen for genital warts (HPV infection)? If she didn't....WHY NOT??? HIV isn't the only thing people who ingage in BBFS should be scared of and while HIV might be the most well known, there are others which could kill you in the end as well.)

In my mind, there is no reason and no way to prove to me that a provider is fit to perform BBFS. No amount of blood tests and no amount of her assuring her client would make her safe. Nothing she could say or do would ever make it right - NOTHING. BBFS are extremely unsafe and if you do engage in them with a provider, just know you ARE playing russian roulette but that there are MANY different bullets you can be shot with. Ok, I know that this is true when you sleep with any random woman BUT the fact is you KNOW she is a provider and THUS you know her background and that she has slept with hundreds and hundreds of guys - thus, you are FULLY aware of who she is and should know NEVER to engage in BBFS EVER!!!

Still lij48, notwithstanding everything bigbucksnyc says (which is all correct)it was very decent of you to take an interest in her and accompany her to the test. Maybe the best outcome would be for her to learn that she is infected with a curable STD and it wil scare her enough to stop offering BBFS. Meanwhile, lets hope the test comes out OK and that she learns something from the whole experience.

b/t/w bigbucksnyc I need a new doc. Are you available? please send me a private e-mail if you are. I would like someone that I can speak frankly with. I appreciate the magnificent public service you perform on this board.

Originally posted by azzure

b/t/w bigbucksnyc I need a new doc. Are you available? please send me a private e-mail if you are. I would like someone that I can speak frankly with. I appreciate the magnificent public service you perform on this board.
Azzure - your private e-mail is turned off. Please just send me any e-mail and I'll reply.

blood test results

Cynthia and I went back to see the doctor today. All blood tests came back negative! Doctor spent LOTS of time discussing the risks of unprotected sex ...in Korean and English. As BigBucks pointed out, there are no guarantees, but I can tell you that I am quite relieved, both by the test results, and by her complete willingness to get tested, and to share all results with me.

I hope all of us who needed to, have learned a lesson...certainly including myself... and her! UNPROTECTED sex just isn't smart!!!!

As for her intent, having spent a fair amount of time with her, I can only share my instinct and my conviction that she never intended to harm anyone.

One final note. The blood test did reveal that she is anemic. So if you see her, please remind her to take her iron supplement!

Good for her.

Hope that noise I'm hearing around the board isn't the rumbling of shoes as hobbiests make a mad dash for her locale.

lij, you are a good papa-san to her. Now hammer into her head the practice of always using the rubber hat.

ahandshake, Where did you get that idea? neither my mail order filipina bride, hong kong mistress, nor thai girlfriend are anemic. I must give them plenty of iron in my jism.

bare back

I don't think I'm any different than most of the guys posting on UG. I mean, there is nothing like sliding your cock BB, into a wet pussy or better yet, a tight asshole.

So the temptation will always be there.

But we do have something called a brain. And your brain should tell you that BBFS is simply a no-no with any provider.

Bigbucks has a medical backgound/MD position. He should know the facts here.

I feel that the only somewhat SAFE BB act is the BBBJ. Even then there are some risks to you as a client. If you want to TOTALLY SAFE, then I would suggest complete abstinence. But how many of us can go that route?

The BBBJ/TC/FACIAL is safer than BBFS. Some girls don't want you to come in their mouth. I always suggest to them......OK, let me give you a facial instead, you can always wipe/wash the cum off your face. Just tell her that it's medically safer for HER.

You'll be surprised at how many girls will take your load on their face.

risk

Demon69,

Risk to who? As clients, our risk does not change significantly whether we decide to shoot off in her mouth or on her face.

But to the provider, the risk factor does change......she's better off medically speaking taking a load on her face rather than in her mouth.

Truer words were never spoken. Had a 1:00PM appointment today, and while I in the room heard at least 4 guys leave, the buzzer rang 3 times and when I left at 2:00 there were 2 guys waiting, 1 reading a magazine right near the register, another getting a pedicure.
As luck would have it, I got her. That forearm massage with her hands cupping the balls was kinda nice. Had the standard HR, with the now standard line, "better massage next time". This time I believe it. FYI, she also said to call ahead and request her.

"Bigbucks has a medical backgound/MD position. He should know the facts here."

Is that true ? I must have missed that.

Anyway, I can't see anything he said that isn't true, however, it doesn't paint the complete picture.

Anybody THAT interested should visit the CDC's website and read up on it.

I orginally believed that blood to blood contact was required to pass on HIV (for purposes of this post I am ignoring other STD's) . Hence, even for BBFS, unless the guy is unusually large and/or the lady is unusually tight or the intercourse is unusually rough,, there will be NO tearing of either the vaginal walls or the penis, hence, even IF either party is HIV+, there is a reasonably good chance the virus will NOT infect the other party. This was always the main theory as to why HIV was much more prevalent among gays and IV drug users sharing needles. Gay guys often had/have unprotected anal sex wheree tearing of the skin is almost routine. IV drug users sharing needles have the other users blood in the needle and they then shoot up themselves, injecting another person's blood right into their system.

The possibilities, or chance of, spreading HIV via BBBJ, TC, NQNS, whatever, then become more clearly less risky than BBFS. There is seldom any blood to blood contact during this activity. Hence BBBJ is safer than BBFS.

However, I remember reading, a few months or so ago (don't remember where) about the "soft mucosa (sp ?)" of the mouth and/or vaginal area is susceptible to possible "attack"/entry of the HIV virus. This would appear to contradict, or more accurately, expand the "blood to blood" contact theory.

Anybody have any further info on that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.