Bbfs

Status
Not open for further replies.

justme

homo economicus
1.) Anyone who says that they never have unsafe sex is lying.

2.) There is nothing at all inconsistant with assuming everyone has bbfs and not seeing someone that is confirmed to provide it to almost anyone that comes their way (It's all Baysian probability, but I've given up trying to explain that).

3.) Anyone who says that they never have unsafe sex is lying.

4.) If you do have high risk sex with someone, it's imperative that you get yourself checked out. In fact, given the nature of what we all do here, I think it's wise for all of us to be checked out twice a year anyway.

5.) Anyone who says that they never have unsafe sex is lying.

Any sentence that begins, "for me, i expect providers to be honest when . . . .", it doesn't even matter what comes next. Whatever it is, you know the guy's just asking for it.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
roger,
I think you ask too much from a provider when you want to be told only the truth. Part of the job is to tell you what you want to hear. Part of your "job" is to understand that and be guided accordingly. To expect a provider to know exactly when to lie and when to tell the truth is not realistic. Guys want BBFS, and they also want to be told that "they are the only one". Unless you had been with her 2 dozen times, brought her gifts, blah, blah,blah, why would you assume that you were going to get something so special that no one else ever go it ? ( I mean, I know why......because you wanted to....but that's not very realistic ).

I'll leave the discussion of the "merrits" of BBFS to others. However, if you're going to do it, don't get all huffy afterwards and blame the other side. ( and no, roger, I'm not "yelling at you", this issue has come up a lot before and that was a "general comment" ).

Originally posted by Rufus Moses
There are, of course, more sinister possibilities...

From my knowledge of Psychiatry, a lot of possible explanations which you guys have set forth on this board could be correct.

Some women (and people in general) are extremely vengful and if they became HIV+ from a client or even by any other means, their desperation may turn into anger which may manifest by a desire to hurt as many people as possible. Of course I don't think this occurs often, but it definitely does occur.

There is also the possibility that the woman has a type of personality disorder - whether it be manic or boarderline - which cause them to take risks which providers who are 'normal' would never take. They could get a lot of pleasure out of it - knowing they are doing something so taboo - and thus actually get off on it themselves. A psychological problem is, in my mind, probably one of the main reasons providers would offer BBFS.

Education - some of these women may not even know what HIV is or that if you get it, it will kill you. They may think condoms only stop pregnancy or may have heard rumors that condoms may make you sick or something like that. They may just not have the information we all assume they have because they work in this business.

I do agree that they may also be doing this because they don't want the place where they work to find out about the FS and thus don't want to involve condoms at all (bringing them in, disposing of them without anyone finding the wrapper or used condom, etc.).

In the end, a BBFS is extremely dangerous. It is VERY obvious that 99.999% of the women who offer BBFS and say "I am just doing this for you" or something like that in reality actually say this to a lot, if not all, of the guys they are with. If they offered you BBFS, chances are they offered hundreds of guys the same thing before you and odds are many of them accepted.

We all do careless things but the important thing is to try to minimize the impact once you realize what you did could have dire consequences. Thus, if you do have a BBFS, then please go get tested - both as soon as possible after (for all STD's) as well as 4-6 months after (since HIV may take a while to become detectable). If you are married or have a girlfriend, please get tested before you have sex with her - this is imperative since they are purely innocent.

Originally posted by One Eyed Trouser Trout

Exactly...let's never forget that these ladies are not the healthiest cows in the herd from an emotions viewpoint.

On occasion, I've felt like a 'revenge fuck'.
Exactly... Lets never forget that these johns are not the healthiest bulls in the herd from an emotions viewpoint.

OET, if I ever need an example of the pot painting the kettle black, I'll reach back for your statement quoted above.

Thorn, with little illusion regarding the fact that if I were a perfect specimen of mental health you wouldn't be reading this post, as Thorn's presence on these boards wouldn't exist.

to slinky and others, you all have valid points and i'm not in disagreement. what my gripe is, however, is when i'm just lying there getting the bj when all of a sudden, she hops on, at which point, since i'm a guy, i'm not immediatley going to tell her to get off me, but i think it's reasonable for me to inquire at that point, "do you do this with other johns?" i wish i had the control to weigh the various moral/credibility issues while i'm in someone, but i guess i gave her the benefit of the doubt in that case because i wanted to believe her. hopping on me without initation on my part already puts me at a disadvantaged/risky position (in terms of being able to discuss things) so i just took the chance--didn't give me a choice really and if there are other guys out there that are still thinking 100% clearly AFTER you're in her, then congratulations. you must teach me, masters.

justme

homo economicus
roger - I don't think anyone's calling you particluarly week for not turning down bbfs once you're already in (I've certainly haven't been able to do it with any regularity), I just think people are calling you particularly foolish if your fears are at all calmed by a providor telling you that she doesn't normally do that.

Musings on Revenge and Mental Illness

Revenge:

There was a pair of freshman girl room-mates that I used to screw around with when they first came to the college I attended. Didn't arouse any special feelings in either of them and I was fun to be with so it was no hard feelings when I moved on.

By the end of their first fall semester, both girls had acquired veneral warts from other boys. They then spent the spring semester trying to infect the two boys who'd jilted them in the fall semester. Both of them were nice, fairly pretty and otherwise reasonable Jewish girls from good homes.

In later years, I attended two funerals of friends who died of AIDS after being purposefully infected by a scatter-brained mean tempered bitch of a rock n' roll singer. That she was fairly pretty was more than a little useful to her in spreading the joy around. Luckily, I had only fucked her when she was relatively younger and fresh, and I was already "safe" in whorehouses by that point. Could easily have been me. I went home with anybody in those days and always carried my toothbrush with me in my jeans when I went out at night.

Not a too too far stretch to imagine that an occassional prostitute might get her kicks thusly.

Mental Illness

The condition known as borderline personality disorder has probably produced more great and more good quality commercial sex than any other single cause. So powerful a force is this condition that I would cynically propose that brothels and agencies make it an absolute condition of employment and require prospective workers to produce doctors' notes diagnosing them.

(Not that I don't observe powerful feelings of sympathy and compassion in myself at times for such women as I describe. That being of course my occassional mental illness.)

You're the only one

With regard to the guys saying, where is she so I won't visit her.....

Thats being just as ignorant as having BBFS. Do you really think that this provider never had uncovered sex with a boyfriend or husband? What's the difference between BBFS with a boyfriend and a john. Nobody knows anyones personal history. Or how about when she says I only enjoy sex uncovered but you're really special and I'll only do it for you. How do you think she realized that she enjoys uncovered better. I'm sure by having it on way more than one occasion. I can't nor can anyone else on here emphasize this enough. Treat everyone as if they regularly do BBFS because you know why? Every provider does whether it's with clients or people they are intimate with in their personal life.

i happen to know for a fact that there is a prevelance of vengeful people out there with HIV. Any random sex being offered up unprotected is extremely suspect... any being offered by a hooker is russian roullette. If they are willing to do that they are most likely already infected and it just depends on your own variables of how long you're in, etc.
I am not making this shit up I know of a chick personally thats infected and because she got it unknowingly, any guy stupid enough to fuck her unprotected she feels deserves to get it as well.

Ace, Littleguy and Rufus

I hear you, but I think you missed where I am coming from. Going under the assumption that EVERYONE has had BBFS is obviously the best way to think. But there is a difference between BBFS with a significant other, and 10 johns each day!!

I love this board for the info I glean on different providers and what other hobbiests are doing. I enjoy this hobby but want to be AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE doing it. Therefore, AVOIDING all providers I know who have engaged in BBFS with johns takes SOME of the risk out of this hobby.

I am not naive, and realize how dangerous this can be, but that is a reason to be extra safe and do what makes me feel more comfortable.

justme

homo economicus
Whatever it is, it approaches one .

(for stupid, stupid me - although, most of the sample is decidely non-commercial for anyone out there who might be worrying)

I was thinking more about

P(A given prostitute has an STD | That prostitute rutinely engages in BBFS)

vs

P(A given prostitute has an STD | We assume that prostitute rutinely engages in BBFS)

DATY

And just for the hell of it,anyone know how DATY fits into the
HIV/STD picture ? For some of the guys that wouldn't consider BBFS,but dive right in for extennded DATY,isn't the risk the same,or close ?????

a long talk with Cynthia

I too was told by Cynthia that I was special, and did not need a condom. ..and yes, I believed her. Hey, she even sent me roses on valentines day!

So, today I made an appointment, and instead of long massage, I had a long talk with Cynthia. After assuring me that this was a very rare thing...only with very best customers... she offered to get blood test next week. She will even allow me to accompany her to doctors office. (Guess I'll get tested too!).

We discussed the risks of unprotected sex, and with tears in her eyes, she promised never to make this mistake again.

Hopefully all this is just a good lesson for us all...including her.

I will report back to you all with results of test!

Status
Not open for further replies.