Bbfs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by slinkybender
I'm sorry....I really really tried.....but I can't help myself...... she gave you a VD present ?
Slinky isn't there some kind of UG rule about posting lame jokes ? If not there should be ........ Sorry "I" couldn't resist :D

I'm impressed

lij48

The initial unprotected sex notwithstanding, that conversation of yours with Cynthia struck me as above-and-beyond-the-call action. I myself would probably have simply stopped going to that location and left the poor girl and her customers to their fate (not maliciously, but, like most, I'm simply too self-absorbed to dally much in altruism). I wish both you and her the best of luck.

whilom....?

i saw posts about this provider not using any protection during oral.......as much as i love bbbj(never had one....frm a provider....)is she safe?pls enlighten me....tnx!

I have noticed that this post has gotten alot of hits so far its over 1600 ,Is it because you guys are looking to see who does fs bareback because you want to see her or is it because you are curious who offers it and it disguts you.

biggod

The Rifleman
Ramstein,

Thanks for letting me know where she is located.

Secondly, For those UG members that indugle in the flushing massage parlors. Most of the girls that work in these places do BBBJTC and BBFS. If a client comes in with out a cover and want FS she will ask if you have a cover and when you say no she will stop and think and then say how much you pay when you say $ she will say ok. so some of you will do it with a cover others will not with the same provider. So I don't understand why this thread is getting so many hits.

Originally posted by Thorn

OET, if I ever need an example of the pot painting the kettle black, I'll reach back for your statement quoted above.

No argument here.....I had moments in the past that I'm glad are exactly that...in the past. My statement was my 20/20 hindsight.

Originally posted by One Eyed Trouser Trout

No argument here.....I had moments in the past that I'm glad are exactly that...in the past. My statement was my 20/20 hindsight.
OK. If one acknowledges it, fair enough.

Where did youfind statistcs ?

Originally posted by littleguy
"I want to know because if I frequent either place, I will stop going.

" And, statistically, I still think you still have more of a chance of being killed crossing the street by a car than you have catching HIV from BBFS (under normal circumstances). "
What almanac did you get statistics.
inquiring minds want to know.........

julius

jrman66

Ma-Ling Bok Ma Wong Gee
so as the guy that started this

The girl I had BBFS was someone I had seen for a while. I did not pressure her, I did not convince her. We just got along. We talked a lot over the sessions and she and I had awsome sex that day (although I have not been back).

The risk of getting HIV did not enter my mind. She and I talked about her health kick (she works out, eats right...). She also is going to college and had only been working in this place for two months. I know that for a fact because I had never heard of her before I started to see her.

Sometimes the girls are full of shit. Now there is no way I can or could see through that. But this girl was/is inteliigent, articulate and lonely. She liked me enough to cross this line. Now I brought my own condom to the place and put it on at the beginning. If I did not have a condom she would not have let me have sex with her in the first place. Needless to say my experience with her was like a GFE. I even told her that and she told me the same. She told me this, not during the act in some bullshit way, but aftwards when we were just laying there talking.

lij48 -

I saw her late last week after reading about BBBJ on another thread. I was not aware of all this business about BBFS. Unfortunately, she did not learn from your tearful experience with her. BBFS is available with very little coaxing and an assurance that I "am clean."

In the end, of course, I did not do BBFS with her. (Yes i get a cheap thrill knowing how far a provider will go with me if I am inclined)

She is very special. A combination of a first rate massage and she will do anything possible to ensure that you are pleased . I hope people don't take advantage of that.

Re: so as the guy that started this

Originally posted by jrman66
The girl I had BBFS was someone I had seen for a while. I did not pressure her, I did not convince her. We just got along. We talked a lot over the sessions and she and I had awsome sex that day (although I have not been back).

Needless to say my experience with her was like a GFE. I even told her that and she told me the same. She told me this, not during the act in some bullshit way, but aftwards when we were just laying there talking.
Yet you didn't go back? At this point are you just trying to rationalize?

Originally posted by njclassyblonde
I have noticed that this post has gotten alot of hits so far its over 1600 ,Is it because you guys are looking to see who does fs bareback because you want to see her or is it because you are curious who offers it and it disguts you.
I come back because I always read all threads since my last visit, looking for the insight or sarcastic comment that will make me laugh, or just to see what direction the thread is going.

Others may come back for the macabre, others because they are fearless and stupid and are trolling for info on where to get bbfs.

Why do you come back classy?

lij48 wrote:
>I too was told by her that I was special, and did not need a condom. ..and yes, I believed her. Hey, she even sent me roses on valentines day!
>We discussed the risks of unprotected sex, and with tears in her eyes, she promised never to make this mistake again.

>Hopefully all this is just a good lesson for us all...including her.

azzure wrote:
>Unfortunately, she did not learn from your tearful experience with her. BBFS is available with very little coaxing and an assurance that I "am clean."

--

A long emotional talk, tears in the eyes, lessons learned, and promises for the future--- now *THAT'S* a Girl-Friend Experience!

But like all the other fantasies created here, it was over when you closed the door behind you.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
just to nitpick:

If azzure saw her " late last week", it still could have been before "the discussion" since it appears that happened some time on Friday ?

Originally posted by slinkybender
just to nitpick:

If azzure saw her " late last week", it still could have been before "the discussion" since it appears that happened some time on Friday ?
Sounds like this could turn into the "Twelve Monkey's" plot !!

Status
Not open for further replies.