Bbfs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrman66

Ma-Ling Bok Ma Wong Gee
I recently had this with a RMP girl who I had been seing for a few weeks. Each session got hotter and hotter but no FS. (She said she never does that)

Last time it got so hot that I asked if we could do CFS and she finally said yes. After about 10 minutes and two positions later; including her 2 orgasms, I slipped the cover off because I felt like I was missing out. It was awsome. I felt like I was with a girlfriend. I finshed on her back.

It felt so good during the deed but I felt scared and guilty afterwards. Has anyone ever done this before? This is my first time. Worst of all I want to do it again but have been avioding this girl.

Its not clear from your post whether you slipped the condom off with her knowledge or consent. If she didn't know then you had a very good reason to feel guilty.

Are you looking for confirmation that what you did was OK? - Well at least you were considerate enough to finish on her back to reduce the risk of pregnancy (such a gentleman), even though your pre-cum is enough to do that . . .

You crossed the line from risk to dumb. My friend - get thee to a doctor and get yourself checked out!!

You don't know this girl outside of the MP situation and know nothing about her daily life and habits. It may have felt good for a few minutes, but you could be paying for it for a long time . . .

Seriously . . . get checked out.

Oh, and tell her to get checked out too. she doesn't know you outside of the MP situation, etc . . .

see this previous thread, I especially like Kimmie's comments about saving money:

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3755&highlight=bbfs

I know exactly what you mean!
I have been going to an AMP for a while now and each time I ask the girl for FS...she said no, "not safe" and I say "with cover" and she said "i dont like to do it with cover". We'll fine. After a few more visits, she just stuck it in her, to my great surprise! I was into it, but freaking out afterwards.

For all the guys that know of Cynthia, you might thave heard from her that she has a boyfriend in korea. she was most likely feeding me a line, "i have not had sex since i came to the U.S.".
Once I got to know her pretty well, she was more than willing to move on to other things. She caught me off guard when she just put it in. This is the first and last time (if i live to regret it later) I will ever do something as stupid as that again. I have avoided her ever since. Anyone else get FS there? She told me "we are good friends and we can do this, dont tell anyone else." Whatever.

In my early hobby days, 1980 or so, BBFS was actually pretty common. Stuff like HIV, and Herpes was not really known about, only the traditional clap and stuff like that. Girls were mostly on the pill and thats all anyone worried about.

Maybe for that reason many of my favorite hobby memories are from those days.

Originally posted by lqd
(if i live to regret it later)
You might do well to ease your mind by having some tests performed.

If negative, accept your lesson and move forward.

If positive, consider treatment options.

If you don't care if you live or die and elect to ignore the potential for being a disease vector, then you can disregard my response, but certainly do your level best to take whatever precautions to guard your fellow man from whatever path you walk. You have a right to live your life as you see fit, but you don't have the right to take hostages and victims down with you.

WOW.... BBFS is stupid and irresponsible

JRMAN...what was the name of the RMP? Did she know you slipped off the cover?

LQD....where is Cynthia? What is the name of the AMP?
I want to know because if I frequent either place, I will stop going.
I had a crazy experience a couple years ago....hot asian girl, got her hot and horny. I was so drunk I could barely stand up let alone FUCK....next thing I know she is on top of me naked trying to stick my semi(thank god) hard dick uncovered in her. It was never "inside" and after a while I sobered up and left. If I was sober, it never would have been close, but due to my state of mind, it ALMOST happened.

Long story short, allthough I was never inside her ( i was in contact) I went to the DR, as I do once a year and got a clean bill of health. More importantly, I NEVER went back to that AMP.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Guys who say something like "I just found out provider XYZ has unsafe sex, so I am going to stop seeing her" are just kidding themselves.

While it is true that some providers are more careful than others...
(1) there is no way for you to really know what they do with other guys and
(2) only one unsafe encounter can cause fatal problems.

The best way to think about this is to assume, for the purposes of your own safety, that *all* providers have unsafe sex. And then make sure *you* don't.

jrman66

Ma-Ling Bok Ma Wong Gee
concent

She concented to the slip off. It's been two weeks and no burning when I pee yet. I asked her why she let me do that and she told me she likes me a trusted I would pull out at the end.

Cynthia--uh, oh...

i read lqd's post about Cynthia and his bbfs experience and i'm a little concerned t o say the least. she said the EXACT same thing thing to me: you're a special customer and i don't do thi with anyone else so don't say anything (thus the reason i didn't say anything until now), blah, blah, blah...needless to say, i'm an idiot, but i''m gonna go check myself out now--who knows how many others have ventured BB? as the saying goes: fool me once, shame one you. fool me twice, shame on me. she's not as innocent as she seems, is she? i knew it was too good to be true.

Here's my spin on this bbfs stuff.

Client asks for FS.

Provider leaves room with $, gives .40 to house, saying client wants only HR.

If she returns w/condom, then has to split $ w/house.

Possible?

There are, of course, more sinister possibilities...

e.g. girl already knows she is HIV infected, blames all Johns for her terrible life and pending death, and hopes they all catch it from her and die because they deserve it (she thinks).

sneaker,

not a bad theory, but i offer a different angle. when a client gets a massage, house gets all of the .6 (at least at the place where Cynthia works). whatever tips a provider earns is between her and the client. i don't think that this place has rubbers laying around. started doing my research on this girl and at the dexterhorn.com site, i found a post under the new york massage section where she's offering bbfs and the client accepts from earlier this year. wasn't surprised that this detailed post more or less described to the 't' the exact same experience as lqd and i had.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
sneaker,
Another possibility: house doesn't want girls providing FS, under the assumption that they are less likely to get busted for being a "jack shack". Girls want bigger tips/repeat business, so they do "without" rather than take the risk of getting caught/fired by stocking or disposing of "the evidence".

While I don't discount the possibility, I very much doubt the majority of girls offering BBFS do it because they are HIV positive and want to infect as many guys as possible. This doesn't mean I think there are zero, I just don't think it's prevalent. I also don't think there aren't any girls who have some other diseases and keep working, not because they actively seek to pass it on, but need the $$ and won't stop simply because they might pass something on.

"I want to know because if I frequent either place, I will stop going.

mcalandra,

Time for you to give up the hobby, my man. How many times has it been posted around here and elsewhere that you MUST go under the assumption that ALL providers do BBFS with somebody. And you don't know where that somebody has been.

So, forget about that particular RMP. Simply forget about hobbying altogether.

And, statistically, I still think you still have more of a chance of being killed crossing the street by a car than you have catching HIV from BBFS (under normal circumstances).

And, before you even bother telling me "why even take that chance", I say fine, eliminate all the risks you can, but the hysteria over BBFS is just slightly over the top.

And I'll bet most providers still take the pill anyway.

for me, i expect providers to be honest when i ask them if they do bbfs with others--at least that way, i have the choice of holding off on that and brinigng my own condom so i can tap that ass without fear. but just jumping on it and saying not to worry because "you the only one" and then me finding out about it this way sucks. again, i realize that this is the result of my own foolishness. ah well, you live and learn.

(By the way, I agree with Slinky that nothing near a majority of providers out there are seeking revenge via infection. But I believe there are documented cases of this, as rare as it might be).

Status
Not open for further replies.