Avoid like the plague!

Its not right to punch a girl in the eye and its not right to bite a guys dick off you still don’t get what I was trying to say do you. You’re being just as big an asshole as he was. Your both saying the same thing him from the men’s point of view you from the women’s. Your both wrong!

And you dont get what I am saying, and have been saying all along.

I would NEVER hurt a client or bite his dick off for no reason. The only thing that would make me do that is if he is violent to me.

If you are not violent with providers you have nothing to be worried about.

I said what I said because if any one hurts me, I WILL hurt them back. You have nothing to worry about as long as you never raise a hand to me.

Why should I sit back and let someone hurt me? Thats crazy.

As for the men versus women, thats a fact that has exisited long before you or I were born. And the idea of "us verus them" was stated in this thread long before I posted.

I dont know Charisma. I dont know what she does or offers, but nothing that she did, according to mg's review, warrants being hurt.. Nothing!

My .02..... If things didn't happen that should have occurred because the expectation was there, well live and learn. Physical violence or its implied threat is not the answer. Just today I was at an AMP and had, what I would call an unsatisfactory experience, why? Because in the past, at this establishment the level of hands on personal service had always happened, today nada. Will I see this particular young lady again, no but I did tell others what they might expect, based on my experience. That's what UG is all about. We, as johns/clients need to treat providers/hookers as the human beings they are, they are not sub-human nor do they deserve your disrespect. Remember the Golden Rule. End of story

Last edited:

daro

in loco CM
Re: My .02

Originally posted by billyS
You know I just had to get in on this one.

Anjelika - I like and tend to agree with your perspective on the matter. This is a mutual one hand washes the other type business. No one is in control per say and a certain amount of trust is implied. You seem like you have it together.

Daro - your a funny guy and I love your posts. Too bad some people don't understand tongue in cheek and over the top humuor. Fuck 'em, keep posting.

Evegirl - you say your only 22, put you got that us vs them bunker mentality already. Too bad. Lighten up or you won't make it to 30 with your sanity. Your a cutie and you've got great reveiws but that man hating. "I'll cut your dick off mentality" that older Pros like Kimmie expouse will get you on the shit list real quick.

billyS, I agree with you 100% on all 3 points. You know me well.
We are alike in our humorous ways. If people understood
tongue in cheek and over the top humor a little, they wouldn't
say some of the stuff they do. IMHO. Thanks for the compliment.
My actions may have been a little crude, but I didn't hurt anyone.
I didn't threaten to hurt anyone. I made some comments and we
learned helpful information about providers and clients.
People have to get over that us vs. them mentality. It's used
in regards to race, creed, color, sex, job, etc.

daro

in loco CM
Daro is not the good guy. I don't view myself that way and neither should you. I made some pro Mr. G comments and con
Charisma comments. Honestly, Mr. G was wrong for seeing her, based on her reviews. He received her normal performance.
Did it warrant a $$$ fee? Did he get wronged? What is his
recourse? Is he entitled to a refund or a discount. Who knows.

I put this question out there and all I heard from the fellow
providers was:

He paid $$$ for companionship. Whatever happens between two
consenting adults is up to him or more like HER.

If he was disappointed in the service. Too bad. YMMV. You
pay you play.

If he was promised FS over the phone and when he pays her up front, all of a sudden she decides. It's that time of the month
and we can't do that. We can't do that. No not that.
I will just jerk you off for $$$ and keep some of my clothes on.
And they ladies chalk it up to Charisma maybe having a bad day.
The providers seem to have company answers for all the things that go wrong during a session. And it's never their fault.
Anjelika at least was bright enough to blame both parties evenly.

Evegirl's basic fuck you, you pay you play comment made me
suggest a hypothetical reaction from a disgruntled client.
Some contact to her mouth area and when she said I have no
more teeth, he would use her same flip response, you pay you play, and see how she likes hearing it. It doesn't help ease
your pain or misfortune. The shoe is on the other foot.

The knock this cunt out of the ballpark comment was crude.
It was said tongue in cheek, but it was said for a purpose.
Every once in a while we have to admit that one of our own kind
did something wrong and is a piece of trash.
Even women who can't stand men who are violent toward women. I would love to know how many of you so called women
were glad O.J. got off, because he was one of your own.
Your principles went right out the window, color took over.
Just like here, a lot of your good business principles, professional
services rendered for pre-arranged fees, went right out the window, because you had to stick up for one of your providers.
I'm white, but I was glad they killed that Oklahoma bomber guy.
He got what he deseved. I don't care if his daddy butt fucked
him as a kid. He played and he paid. Sometimes this remark
is applicable. IMHO.

Daro > The Straight and Narrow

Daro, I too stand behind you 100%. I have read many of your posts and know where you're coming from. Too bad they can't
take a few harsh words. As you explained, it was used for effect and boy was it ever effective.

Some of the providers here post pure crap. No need for you to go to that level, there's enough dog shit on the streets already.

Stay cool my friend and when in doubt whip it out.

Spa

Re: My .02

Evegirl - you say your only 22, put you got that us vs them bunker mentality already. Too bad. Lighten up or you won't make it to 30 with your sanity. Your a cutie and you've got great reveiws but that man hating. "I'll cut your dick off mentality" that older Pros like Kimmie expouse will get you on the shit list real quick.
If I was man-hating I wouldn't be in this business, that would be intolerable. I actually am a really easy-going person (ask anyone who's seen me, I'm sure they'll agree). I get my back up against the wall when guys are vulgar to working-girls, make illusions to violence, illusion to theft, etc. I think that's not something that makes me "hard" or "aged" just understandably concerned.

If for that I get on the "shit-list" so be it. I can't change the fact that those sorts of attitudes scare me. I also can't change the fact that as an academic, I find it difficult not to challenge opinions and question assumptions. When I stop doing THAT, be concerned about my hardness. As long as I'm still battling with you folks it's because I consider the men at UG worthy of struggling with, laughing with, or being human too. The day I stop posting will be a sign of true bitterness and despair.

billy/daro:

Eve is a very reasonable person. The harshness of your words is un-necessary. I would suggest focusing on the ideas being discussed instead.

Best, etc.

JC

pswope

One out of three
The predicate of an awful session,bordering on a hustle/ripoff, never justifies the response of violence nor self-help to the john's misbegotten funds. There are proportionate responses in these circumstances discussed ad nauseum in the Pebbles/BigMM thread.

daro

in loco CM
Originally posted by Judge Crater
billy/daro:

Eve is a very reasonable person. The harshness of your words is un-necessary. I would suggest focusing on the ideas being
discussed instead.

and you worry about the possibility of some guy going off on you
and possibly harming you physically. I am the most easy going
person around. I would never harm or hit a women.

The harshness of my words was imperative to the thread.
It brought life to a dead thread. It served a purpose. Nobody
could of given two shits about sorry ass Mr. G. I became the
focal point now. The providers vented in true and honest fashion.
We learned something about a situation that exists and happens
at least once a day in this hobby. We heard pros and cons.
We exchanged information, both positive and negative.
This particular thread was very informative and enlightening to
the clients. I for one, have a better understanding of how the providers feel toward their clients, in regards to the scenario
that took place between Mr. G and Charisma. Yes more info
from Mr. G. would have been helpful. IMHO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stand behind my review, Nothing more to tell it's there in black and white, Must have been a "snow day" for somebody. YMMV

It's comical to see the hardcore john's coming to rescue their little damsel in distress no matter what. It's about time somebody said what we really think but don't daro because everybody will get bent outta shape.

daro

in loco CM
Originally posted by mgigolo
I stand behind my review, Nothing more to tell it's there in black and white, Must have been a "snow day" for somebody. YMMV

It's comical to see the hardcore john's coming to rescue their little damsel in distress no matter what. It's about time somebody said what we really think but don't daro because everybody will get bent outta shape.
Mr. G., you told me enough in your post. It struck me odd why
she was getting a lot of support from some guys. But you hit
the nail on the head. Since she's sucking some of these guys
regularly, they can't afford to put a bad taste in her mouth.
I try to speak my mind and add some humor to soften the
blow, and some still get bent out of shape. If I ever gave it to them straight, I think some of them would O.D. LOL.
Mr G., do your homework. Stay away from those types.
There are two reasons why women cover their faces in their pics.
For their own personal safety and because makeup can only help
so much. You know what category she falls into. IMHO.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Originally posted by Judge Crater
billy/daro:

The harshness of your words is un-necessary
I don't think I was all that harsh on Evegirl and I don't think she needs you defending her. I made my point in a "locker room" type fashion because thats the way I like to talk on this board. I don't get to do that at work or around my family so you guys get that side of me. (I know what some of you are thinking, lucky us)

Evegirl you made your point well. The mention of violence made you get your back up. You and some other ladies on this board are rightfully sensative about that. When I read Daro's "bash the cunt with a bat" comment I saw humour (knowing Daro had no intention of weilding a bat), while you see a threat, one that exists in your profession. I jumped on you and Kimmie for your, what I percieved as, an overreaction. Having read your post I can see where you are comming from.

Daro - kudos to you for starting this whole disscusion. The upside is that (hopefully) we all get to see and understand each other points.

mgiglio -your a wus. $300 for a hand job? Come on. Your the one we should be getting on. At least you shut your caps off.

When I read Daro's "bash the cunt with a bat" comment I saw humour (knowing Daro had no intention of weilding a bat), while you see a threat, one that exists in your profession. I jumped on you and Kimmie for your, what I percieved as, an overreaction. Having read your post I can see where you are comming from.
Finally... Thanks for the reasonable second-look.

But to billy/daro/mgigilio: I'm not a damsel in distress and you're right, I didn't need rescuing... but why jump on the Judge for defending a girl on this board? Up until this point, it was only the girls sticking up for each other, it is always welcome (from my perspective) to leave a little of this us vs. them rhetoric behind - after all, isn't that what some of you had been accusing me of NOT doing?

my opinion...

I'd rather get punched in the face than lose $300 on a worthless session. I work too hard for my money. And most can't throw a good punch anyway.

Re: in my opinion...

Originally posted by wurkbytes
I'd rather get punched in the face than lose $300 on a worthless session. I work too hard for my money. And most can't throw a good punch anyway.
Easy for you to say, you're a MAN.

Note that we're talking about much smaller WOMEN getting punched in the face by much bigger MEN.

That was just a worthless comment.

Originally posted by evegirl

But to billy/daro/mgigilio: I'm not a damsel in distress and you're right, I didn't need rescuing... but why jump on the Judge for defending a girl on this board? Up until this point, it was only the girls sticking up for each other, it is always welcome (from my perspective) to leave a little of this us vs. them rhetoric behind - after all, isn't that what some of you had been accusing me of NOT doing?
Speaking of second-looks, I just realized that migigilio what talking about guys running to the defense of that girl he reviewed, not Judge running to my defense (if you were talking about me, my above post still stands!). I think I need to disengage my back from being against the wall for awhile...

daro

in loco CM
EVEGIRL, YOU'RE O.K. IN MY BOOK!

You can dish it out and take it with the best of them.
Also in a very intelligent fashion. IMHO.
You did a nice job of bobbing and weaving.
You probably also do a nice job of kneel and bobbing. LOL.
I understand the sensitivity of the suggestion I made, to
people in your profession. BillyS was able to pick up right away,
that it was said in humor. But to the untrained ear, it would
sound threating and violent. Sorry to get you all worked up.
Still it was enjoyable to post replies back and forth with you.

As far as jumping on the Judge. He always sides with the girl.
It's an old prison cell habit he picked up. Underneath that robe
he wears, he also fashions some bitching lingerie. LMAO.
Sorry JC, but we haven't spoken in a while. Just wanted to
remind you, who loves you baby!