Avoid like the plague!

I should have listed to the mixed reviews about Charisma but sometimes little head takes over and I was stupid to think it was a YMMV thing.

She told get undressed and lay down on the bed then started to jerk me off, still with her underwear on, oral defies describing, it was more of a combination of hands and bottom lip, she stopped with her mouth and told me she thought I would cum!!! She told me I could cum on her breasts and then moaned at how messy it was! Anyways simply the worst experience I have had in a long long time and I personally wouldn’t send my worst enemy their. The only consolation was that she dropped the dirty dripping tissues right in her lap and had to run off and wash! A fitting end to an awful experience. I should have left without paying.

daro

in loco CM
Originally posted by mgigolo
I should have listed to the mixed reviews about Charisma but sometimes little head takes over and I was stupid to think it was a YMMV thing
I should have left without paying.

Mr. G., when did you pay? It sounds like you paid at the end of the session. If that's true, you should have pro rated the fee
in accordance with the service she provided. No way should you
have paid her a $$.50 or $$$ fee. IMHO. But then again, I don't know what services you and her negotiated. But still you got fucked.

$$$ upfront on the dresser and when I was getting dressed to leave had the balls to ask me "sweetie don't you think I deserve a tip"

Get real

daro

in loco CM
$$$ upfront on the dresser and when I was getting dressed to leave had the balls to ask me "sweetie don't you think I deserve a tip"

Get real
I know this doesn't help. But was the money still on the dresser
when you were done. Or when she went running into the other
room to clean up, was the money accessible to you.
It would take big balls on your part to do it. But one of these days
somebody has to step up to the plate and knock one of these cunts out of the ballpark. IMHO.

imho

"has to step up to the plate and knock one of these cunts out of the ballpark"...crude rhetoric (even though mgigolo was jipped).

'maybe sometimes one of those 'cunts' wouldnt have a problem if there was more of a bat to play with'.

Re: Re: Avoid like the plague!

Originally posted by daro
No way should you have paid her a $$.50 or $$$ fee. IMHO. But then again, I don't know what services you and her negotiated. But still you got fucked.
The problem was he didn't get fucked.

daro

in loco CM
V.V., my crude rhetoric was directed at one 45 year old over
the hill provider, who has some balls to charge $$$ for that
kind of service and then turn on the charm and try to squeeze a tip out of MR. G. He was at fault for not listening to the reviews
on this piece of shit cunt.
As for a bigger bat to play with. That would only give her a reason to charge him more. Possibly $ per inch. LOL.
Sorry if I hit a nerve. It just seems that a lot of guys are
getting fucked lately. Maybe it's due to their own stupidity.
Maybe it's because a lot of providers change the rules after
the lineup cards have been exchanged.
I'll pass on the popcorn, peanuts, and soda.
V.V. you have a nice day.

Last edited:
V.V., my crude rhetoric was directed at one 45 year old over
the hill provider, who has some balls to charge $$$ for that
kind of service and then turn on the charm and try to squeeze a tip out of MR. G. He was at fault for not listening to the reviews
on this piece of shit cunt.
As for a bigger bat to play with. That would only give her a reason to charge him more. Possibly $ per inch. LOL.
Sorry if I hit a nerve. It just seems that a lot of guys are
getting fucked lately. Maybe it's due to their own stupidity.
Maybe it's because a lot of providers change the rules after
the lineup cards have been exchanged.
I'll pass on the popcorn, peanuts, and soda.
V.V. you have a nice day.
Tense???? Too much coffee lately???? Or been trying to kick the habit and have been drinking decaf???

daro

in loco CM
Originally posted by jseah

Tense???? Too much coffee lately???? Or been trying to kick the habit and have been drinking decaf???
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No I rarely drink coffee. Only after late night poker games.
No I'm in a great mood today. A nice weekend. I just am in one of
those speak my mind, and if you got a problem, go fuck yourself
moods. I mean no woman is paying me $$$ to fuck them.
But yet this provider, same age as me, can demand $$$ to fuck
her, and all of a sudden she straps it ( hypothetically) and
gives the guy a good fucking over. And then, the I Felta Thigh
Sorority Provider Sisters all chime in to her defense. Get real.

I should have listed to the mixed reviews about Charisma but sometimes little head takes over and I was stupid to think it was a YMMV thing.
Sorry to hear, i was also thinking about visiting with her but after doing some research and exchanging *****s I had a sense she was a long shot....but she looks good. Thanks for the review.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No I rarely drink coffee. Only after late night poker games.
No I'm in a great mood today. A nice weekend. I just am in one of
those speak my mind, and if you got a problem, go fuck yourself
moods. I mean no woman is paying me $$$ to fuck them.
But yet this provider, same age as me, can demand $$$ to fuck
her, and all of a sudden she straps it ( hypothetically) and
gives the guy a good fucking over. And then, the I Felta Thigh
Sorority Provider Sisters all chime in to her defense. Get real.
LOL.....your posts lately have been a blast to read....

anytime you wanna go for a beer....count me in.

I am NOONES sorority sister

and who the heck would pay you $$$ with that attitude and such frogs and toads that come out of your mouth; brotha.

Review away negatively all you want but why don't you refrain from such ugly words...I think you must be Werner's evil twin.

I can not believe what I am reading here...

Jseah, I am so disappointed...

I wish there was an ignore button feature here..

Last edited:
JUST MY 2 CENTS!

I had the opportunity to see Charisma more than once, 1x just her & I , and 2x at a swing club in NYC. I always had a great time. So, perhaps it was YMMV?

Joey

He is not talking about me - It does hit a nerve when you call someone in such fashon. Ever since I've been a kid, I could never stand bullies or people who talk very nasty about others in such a way.(remember its the rhetoric not the negative review I am referring to).

IE: Let's say there was a board with mainly PROVIDERS on it. It's like one sayin, "Chiiiiiiiiiild - don't waste your time for $$$ with the squealin piggy who has bad breath and who needs underarm deodarant...his pigglywiggly's soooooooo small i just couldn't find it underneath that maaasive stomache of his...save up your pennies giiiiiiirl and wait for a decent one. Lordy bee -- I can't believe you know it was over so fast I didn't know it was in!"

c'mon boys, wake up

Originally posted by JoeyP
Mgigilo did you ever hit a nerve!!!

V.V. He's not talking about you!....?.....!.....?....!
Doesn't matter who he's talking about... he's talking about one of US - the girls, and if we don't stick up for each other, who's going to, exactly?

I think what V.V. was objecting to was the (a) downright vulgar rudeness, and (b) lack of respect for the lady involved, and (c) suggestions that you should have 'pro-rated' or 'taken the money back' after the session.

The whole business is YMMV boys, you pay, you play. You don't like it, play more carefully. He says he read the reviews and that they were "mixed". If there was a lot of bad reviews, he should have known better.

She showed up to the session and did her thing. That's her time, her work - end of story.

Lastly, I can't believe you folks are talking openly about how you would have ripped her off in his shoes - Do you think that would encourage the rest of us to meet with you if you call?

Eve