Avoid like the plague!

daro

in loco CM
Originally posted by jseah

LOL.....your posts lately have been a blast to read....

anytime you wanna go for a beer....count me in.

Jseah, you name the time and place. Bring Kevin along.
I would love to meet him and you for a few. Thanks again.

Re: Joey

Originally posted by VoluptuousVixen
He is not talking about me - It does hit a nerve when you call someone in such fashon. Ever since I've been a kid, I could never stand bullies or people who talk very nasty about others in such a way.(remember its the rhetoric not the negative review I am referring to).

IE: Let's say there was a board with mainly PROVIDERS on it. It's like one sayin, "Chiiiiiiiiiild - don't waste your time for $$$ with the squealin piggy who has bad breath and who needs underarm deodarant...his pigglywiggly's soooooooo small i just couldn't find it underneath that maaasive stomache of his...save up your pennies giiiiiiirl and wait for a decent one. Lordy bee -- I can't believe you know it was over so fast I didn't know it was in!"
V V you are too fucking cool!!

Eve, you go girl.

We( providers) are the ones in control. We have your fing dicks in our mouths..

Don't fuck with us..

Last edited:

daro

in loco CM
Re: c'mon boys, wake up

Originally posted by evegirl

she showed up to the session and did her thing. That's her time, her work - end of story.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not so fast. Somehow I don't think she advertises on her web
or told him over the phone or by *****. The fee is $$$. And for
that I will remove most of my clothes, and while you are on the bed I will jerk you off. Get real. I have no problem with rules
and use of hats, and I don't do that. But what FS or some FS
service did she provide. NONE. I know you want to stick up for
your girl, but you have to be reasonable. I pointed out MR G.
got fucked. But by using the same reason, I ask you to use, he was a dumb ass to hook up with her, based on the horrible reviews written about her. IMHO.
You can't say you play you pay. Are you crazy. You pull, what she
pulled, on the wrong guy and he punches you in the mouth,
I can say the same thing to you. I'm sorry you got no more teeth,
but you play you pay. Eve, think about it, you're an intelligent
woman.
Yeah, I went overboard on the vulgar attitude. I pissed off a few
ladies. I did it for effect. I heard back from some of you. It seems
a lot of you have an us vs you mentality. But that's your choice.
Lastly, it's ok for her to rip him off, but if he took back half the money, that's unheard of. Get real.
Since none of you ladies are on my to do list, and I know I'm not
on any of your xmas card lists, I stand behind what I said.
Yes guys need to be smarter. Do more homework. But ladies,
you can't lead a horse to water, take his $$$, and then piss on
him, and say there's your water. If you don't like it tough shit.
You pay you play. YMMV. And any other letters you want to string
together because you can't spell the words.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Anjelika
Two wrongs do not make a right.
Thats true. But if some guy gets nasty with me, is disrespectful and calls me a cunt..

Its on..

Show respect, you get respect. You call me a cunt, and try to take back my money I worked for, all bets are off..

Luckily I have had clients that are professional, respectful and perfect gentlemen.

Last edited:

Flounder

Sleeps with the (rest of the) fishes
Originally posted by Kimmie
I can not believe what I am reading here...

Jseah, I am so disappointed...

I wish there was an ignore button feature here..
I didn't see jseah say anything way out of line. Just because he sided with daro's view doesn't mean he's 100% behind it. I think that very few guys would actually take back the money.

Here's a guy MG, who basically got ripped off. He's reporting this to us and from now on, people will have some idea of what to expect from this lady and may avoid her.

Re: Re: c'mon boys, wake up

Originally posted by daro
Originally posted by evegirl

Eve, think about it, you're an intelligent
woman....
..YMMV. And any other letters you want to string
together because you can't spell the words.
I've often thought about how hard it is to feign intelligence when you can't spell...

Look daro - cool down boy. It pisses me off that you would go from "yeah I was a hothead" and "you're intelligent listen to reason" to a rant about me getting my teeth knocked in as some kind of perverted attempt to rationalize your suggestion that she deserved to get ripped off.

She didn't provide full service, I get that. In this business you don't generally pay $$$ unless you're getting FS - fair enough.

But he called a girl with bad reviews, right? And he agreed to the fee, right?

The supposed "flip side" of the coin is me getting the crap kicked out of me (according to you). While the fact that you see your waste of money and my assault as somehow or other analogous points DOES suggest some issues we can probably discuss in another thread some other time, let's, for now, just point out the obvious. The obvious being that if I read a bunch of posts saying that a client out there was beating up girls and that his name was "Mr. X" and that his phone number was ###-#### and then when he called I agreed to meet with him.... let's just say that most people at the VERY LEAST would suggest I could have (um) avoided that situation.

Q. for the Client in question: Did you even ASK for FS? Or did you just lie there thinking, "Wow this HJ sucks!"?

daro

in loco CM
[B

Show respect, you get respect. You call me a cunt, and try to take back my money I worked for, all bets are off..

Kimmie, if you worked for the money, then you delivered as promised. You earned the money fair and square and it's yours.
With that said, all your customers will treat you well, because
that's how you treated them. No one will call you a c---.
She did not conduct business, like you do, according to Hoyle, that's why I jumped all over her shit.

Let's look at this from a clear perspective. It's not about whose in control or males vs. females, or us against them attitude, this is a one hand washes the other type of relationship however moreso it's about the customer and what he wants. If I was a man & expected a certain level of service but did not get what was promised I would be fucking pissed off to say the least if it's happened to me once but I'm sure when this happens to the same gentleman on more than one occassion he has every right to feel angry as long as he doesn't act on that feeling & do something feelish. That's where the board comes into play, it's a good place to vent, gain knowledge & exchange ideas.

Girls, let's say you went to the salon, your were promised a facial, massage, new hairstyle, highlights & blow drying. Your hairdresser gets done & you just get a cold shampoo minus everything else but still have to pay upfront, don't tell me you wouldn't be irate at the least and she works for herself so you can't complain to mananagement either. I'm sure you wouldn't leave out of there with a smile on your face & the only tip she would get is a shoe up her ass. j/k about the shoe part

On the one hand, it is sad to see disrespectful language written about even the worst of providers (or johns). After all, this board is supposed to be informative, not derisive. No matter how poor the session, using such demeaning terminology only serves to inflame and injure, it does not contribute anything additional to a simple post warning hobbyists to stay clear.

On the other hand, providers taking the stance that "you pay, you play," tends to abrogate their own involvement or responsibility. Although it may be wrong to take money back once you have left it on the dresser, hobbyists have a right to evaluate a session in terms of some type of cost to service ratio. For example, if they are not satisfied at an incall establishment, they can merely withhold a gratuity. With an Indie, it is admittedly more problematic, but they should be able to fashion a compromise, where the client can tell the provider that the services were not up to his expectations, and he would like a partial refund.

I am cognizant of the manifold difficulties inherent in this plan, but the more general point is that providers and johns need to be open to criticism on both sides. If a session does not meet expectations, it perhaps could be a simple case of YMMV, in which case the provider is also aware that she did give her best. In that scenario, what's wrong with a john asking for some cash back? If the provider feels she gave her best, under difficult circumstances, she might simply be honest and say, "well you weren't clean so the HJ is the best I could do."

Forthrightness might serve everyone well here, as we negotiate arrangements with each other. But using harsh invective and demeaning descriptions, on either side, only polarizes, it does not bring us together.

Setting the record straight

1. In no way do I advocate calling anyone a "cunt" or being disrespectful.

2. In no way do I advocate taking the money back while she is in the bathroom (that is just plain petty).

3. In no way do I advocate the use of violence.

4. If he felt like he got ripped off, then by all means inform others so they can avoid the same.

5. I thought that the pissy ranting that daro was spouting was funny cause he was sooooo over the top (i.e. maybe he is suffering from IMS).

The people who do know me (in person) know I am not like that.

Thank you for your time.

I do not care how much she sucked in the session, or if she did not deliver the service as promised. Tell others what she did. Review her. Hurt her that way.

To suggest someone needs to "knocked one of these cunts out of the ballpark" is disgusting.

The smart thing to have done was discuss the situation with her. Tell her you are not happy with the service. Tell her you thought you would get FS. But to resort to hurting her is a cowards way of dealing with things.

Last edited:

daro

in loco CM
Angelika made some honest and intelligent points.
Jmcurry made some honest and intelligent points.
And yes the intelligent one from old Dodger town, evegirl
made some good points. Hopefully both sides can appreciate
where we are both coming from.
Yes, Mr G. was totally wrong for seeing her, based on her reviews.
Nasty patty would have been a better choice.

Eve, like you said $$$ entitles you to somewhat FS. Not a HR.
You and I don't know what the two parties discussed before hand. He got screwed for being stupid. That doesn't make her
smart and blamless, because he was stupid. Both of them are
at fault. He's out $$$ for his stupidity, and she's plus $$$, for
doing dick. ( not his)
As far as your flip side, I didn't imply he beat the crap out of you.
I just meant you can't just always play, that you pay you play
card, and expect it to work. It's a copout. It's like J.C. playing
his race card all the time. It only works if you did your job and
provided the client with a strong defense. That's what will get
him off.
Eve, you won't be reading about me. I don't hit women. I go
over the do's and don'ts before a session. I read the reviews.
Before the money is exchanged, all the game rules are understood
by both parties. Hopefully Mr. G. will take some of it in the future.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Joey

V V you are too fucking cool!!

Eve, you go girl.

We( providers) are the ones in control. We have your fing dicks in our mouths..

Don't fuck with us..
Now I'm surprised (and dissapointed),Kimmie !

I can not believe what I am reading here...

Jseah, I am so disappointed...

I wish there was an ignore button feature here..
Kimmie, I too wish there was an ignore button. You my dear are a waste of bandwidth!

Last edited:
Finding out that I don't tolerate violents to prostitutes is disappointing??

Any man who is violent or disrespectful to me, is in trouble.

And regardless of what you all may think, in a session providers are in control. You are all at your weakest moments. you are in la la land while we suck you. you are totally and completely ours.

Am I saying we should all bite your dicks off? No.

Just dont give me a reason to feel I need it.

Originally posted by SpaMonger

Kimmie, I too wish there was an ignore button. You my dear are a waste of bandwidth!
Oh give me a break.. Whenever a woman shows she doesnt tolerate men hurting her she is insulted and called names..

I am a waste of bandwidth for letting men know that they should not feel they have the right to hurt prostitutes?