As the Kimmie turns.......

Phantom, if you were a jerk I wouldn't give a shit if people were always on your back.
But, knowing you a bit, someone has to come out and tell the truth.
I think you lived enough under that dark cloud hanging over your head.

huh betty I think ozzy was being sarcastic.

I know that people are not what they make themselves out to be, but sometimes you can be fooled..

I hold no negative ideas in my head about Phantom. I have been through a lot of crap with him in the last year on this board, and I still dont hate him or hold a grudge against him. If I did I surely would not be going back and forward with him in threads.. I have never met him so I dont know what he is like offline...

I totally understand Phantom, though he thinks I do not, but he will forever live under that dark cloud because it keeps him safe..

Ok this is getting way too mushy and shit..

Ozzy, you still havent said when we can knock boots

BTW Ozzy is not my crush......in case some were wondering..

Last edited:
Originally posted by Kimmie
huh betty I think ozzy was being sarcastic.

Actually I wasn't.

That's his (and most guys who can't meet woman) problem.

A good rap beats out looks, money or power any day of the week... Ask any woman that…... Especially prostitutes and strippers who probably hear more than their share.

It's just that most woman are so superficial that they don't want to know you (let alone listen to your rap) unless you have one of the above.

Ozzy I actually agree with you on that.

Phantom, I know you have offered, and I appreciate that, but after everything you have said to me.... I honestly dont know if I can trust you...

I have already made that mistake once or twice.. never ever again..

nobody is perfect and...

there is always two sides on a coin. I never judge anyone until I see with my own eyes or hear with my own ears.
I don't believe in third parties, because their versions are always distorted and far from reality.

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
And maybe, Kimmie wouldn't have the "moody bitch" rep if you werent so far up her ass.

(Of course there are worse things)

Cloud Nine

Originally posted by Kimmie

I totally understand Phantom, though he thinks I do not, but he will forever live under that dark cloud because it keeps him safe..

Muhahahahahahahahahaha......

(Why are Clouds getting such a bad rap lately?)

pswope

One out of three
Originally posted by Ozzy

A good rap beats out looks, money or power any day of the week... Ask any woman that…... Especially prostitutes and strippers who probably hear more than their share.

word ! I keep telling that to Phantom. Although having a large bulge in your back pocket doesn't hurt.

(take it from an ugly old mo fo,who picked up a cute tall mulatto non pro last nite at a pizza parlor and then had 2nd thoughts and walked)

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
Originally posted by Cloud Nine
And maybe, Kimmie wouldn't have the "moody bitch" rep if you werent so far up her ass.
Oh I get it. If you treat someone like a person then you are fluffing them. The reason guys like you, Phantom and Ozzy are miserable sons of bitches, with no real women in your lives is because you don't know how to treat women. Thats why you losers go to bed alone every night, unless of course you pay $1500 for a girl to sleep with your ugly asses. (and even then sometimes they find you so repulsive they still won't touch you, right Phantom?). You guys are losers. Ugly (yes, Ozzy, everyone I talk to that has met you says "Your nothing to look at" or "I feel kinda sorry for him"), pathetic, women hating losers.

Cloud Nine

Originally posted by billyS

You're a fucking piece of shit. At least I don't change my name every so often because of I'm ashamed of what I post.

Oh I get it. If you treat someone like a person then you are fluffing them. The reason guys like you, Phantom and Ozzy are miserable sons of bitches, with no real women in your lives is because you don't know how to treat women. Thats why you losers go to bed alone every night, unless of course you pay $1500 for a girl to sleep with your ugly asses. (and even then sometimes they find you so repulsive they still won't touch you, right Phantom?). You guys are losers. Ugly (yes, Ozzy, everyone I talk to that has met you says "Your nothing to look at" or "I feel kinda sorry for him"), pathetic, women hating losers.
I didn't change my name because I was ashamed of what I post and I did it once.

Lighten up, I was only joking with you.

For the record, I don't go to bed alone, I never paid $1500 for sex, I don't hate women, I'm average looking, not ugly, and throwing fluffballs, if it is done constantly, gets quite annoying to read. (But who I am to say?)

It's tirades and personal attacks like these that is bringing this board down. I figured it was a matter of time before it got reduced to it's lowest common denominator.

A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. I'm afraid this chain is made out of defective steel.

I'm gladly going to post less in this upcoming year as I've done so for the last 6 months now.

People need to get things in perspective before getting all worked up from a post here. THIS IS CYBER SPACE. THIS IS A HOBBY. WE ARE NOT TRYING TO COME UP WITH A CURE FOR CANCERN. Chill the F out or go see a shrink to help you deal with your personality and social issues.

If you can't distinguish PMB from real life seek help.
If you can't post without needing to personally attack people walk away, get laid, and think hard before you draft a reply in the heat of passion.
If you don't like what's being said about you or others, post back defending yourself but leave personal attacks behind.

The few are making this place less valuable to the many. This is a place to exchange idea not to make personal attacks so that you can feel better about yourself and squash the other.

Take it off the boards or learn to use the friggin ignore feature on here.

Peace Out
C (wondering what to do with the rest of my free time today)