As the Kimmie turns.......

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
As the Kimmie turns......

In 2003, will Kimmie find true happiness?
Will she continue to pine for Ozzy?
Will she succumb to the Dark Forces of The Phantom?
Will Billy rescue her from her oppressors (and ram his dick down her throat)?
Will Sugar take her away from "all this"?

We'll find out on........

Originally posted by slinkybender
Notable Retirements:

Jras
Lemur
Ana of LI
SamanthaofNY
Bill Furniture/Flounder/Bill Furniture/Flounder/Bill Furniture/Flounder/Bill Furniture…
Mercydancer

More?

Hopefully in 2003.............. Kimmie.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Phantom

I guess you're going to make her dream come true and make her a honest woman.

No... But I'm going to play match maker for her.

I know this really good cook with a house by the shore (it seems Kimmie would enjoy both) who just so happens to love great blow jobs (which Kimmie can certainly provide). Both are lonely and both seem to have allot in common.

PS....
I also think it would be the ultimate revenge against Billy S if Phantom privatized Kimmie.

Originally posted by Ozzy

Hopefully in 2003.............. Kimmie.
Ozzy you read my mind..

Maybe if you make my dream come true, and finally admit your love for me.... Kimmie will leave the board forever...

Only you can make it happen baby ;)

Last edited:
Originally posted by Kimmie

Ozzy you read my mind..

Maybe if you make my dream come true, and finally admit your love for me.... Kimmie will leave the board forever...

Only you can make it happen baby ;)

So have you two lovebirds set a date yet for the wedding? It will be the social event of the year. It'll put West Bumblefuck on the map, the joining of the "Legend" and the "One and Only". You could be known as the "One and Only Legend".

Last edited:
Will you be our best man??

2003 might have the first UG marriage. Actually I dont ever want to get married again, but I wouldnt mind living in sin with Ozzy.

No... But I'm going to play match maker for her.

I know this really good cook with a house by the shore (it seems Kimmie would enjoy both) who just so happens to love great blow jobs (which Kimmie can certainly provide). Both are lonely and both seem to have allot in common.

PS....
I also think it would be the ultimate revenge against Billy S if Phantom privatized Kimmie.
Phantom, if you marry Kimmie, can I be your mistress?
You know, I'm low maintenance, you just need to feed me with those shrimps and keep couple bottles of chilled white wine so I can wash it down between licks on your head dipped in that sauce.
:)

Hot Shit

Originally posted by betty_snj

Phantom, if you marry Kimmie, can I be your mistress?
You know, I'm low maintenance, you just need to feed me with those shrimps and keep couple bottles of chilled white wine so I can wash it down between licks on your head dipped in that sauce.
I always wondered what that stuff was you used to created all the heat. Now I know COCKtail sauce

Last edited:
I dont plan to be anyones wife, let alone Phantoms, so Betty you can have him.

Besides, IF I ever did marry again, my man would not need a mistress. Believe that..

::two finger snaps and a butt shake::

Last edited:
I'd love to live in sin (not that I don't already sin enough on my own).

Any takers ? Hey is for nothing else, it'll cut down on housing expenses ;)

billyS

Reign of Terror
Ozzy, give it up already. First you accuse me of blowing smoke up her ass now you're suggesting that by taking her off the market that would get my goat. Please. There is so much pussy for sale its not funny. Just because I gave her a good review doesn't mean I'm in love with her. She gave me a great BJ and I listed it as such. If you noticed when I listed my best commercial fucks for 2002 she didn't make the list. Phantom can have her, and I wouldn't give a shit. The only thing that would bother me is if I had to go right after him and his cum was still dripping out of her mouth when I crawled on top of her.

Oh come on Billy...

Since she blew you (and your mind) you've been like a lapdog for her here. I'm certainly not the first to point that out... just the funniest.

Re: The Year in Utopiaguide

Originally posted by slinkybender
Summary:

Total posts for 2002: 111,528 bringing the total to: 160,178
New threads for 2002: 7,049 bringing the total to: 9,778
New Members 2002: 7,505 bringing the total to: 11,619

Most posts in a month: December, 14,947
Most posts in a week: 1st week in December, 4,272
Most posts in a day: December 5th, 947

I dont know a thing about running a board or internet advertising...but slinky...it even looks like Utopia has more ads now that ever before. Is this the most ads ever paid for here?
I would think that shows the importance this board is taking on in the internet community.(but what do I know)

I could use a Kimmie work out right now....cold and all......go get the kneepads.....how soon can you get down out of the wilderness? How long will it take you to hitch the horses to the carriage?