As the Kimmie turns.......

Re: As the Kimmie turns......

Originally posted by slinkybender
In 2003, will kimmie find true happiness?
Will she continue to pine for Ozzy?
Will she succumb to the Dark Forces of The Phantom?
Will Billy rescue her from her oppressors (and ram his dick down her throat)?
Will Sugar take her away from "all this"?

We'll find out on........
Cute Slinky, real cute. I like it.

Was wondering the same thing.

I guess it didn't take long for this thread to get Kimmie-jacked so Slinky changed the first post and the thread title.

(he also removed a few posts pertaining to the retired Ug posters)

btw...

Instead of the "World" turning during the opening credits....

will it be replaced by................. Kimmies ass?

(I know... but I couldn't help myself)

Now that I have a thread of my very own to hijack,given to me by the APM himself, I would like to take this moment and say to Ozzy..

Ozzy, please admit to everyone that what we have is real.

I know I am not delusional. I feel it, others feel it, and I know you do too..

Originally posted by Kimmie
Now that I have a thread of my very own to hijack,given to me by the APM himself, I would like to take this moment and say to Ozzy..

Ozzy, please admit to everyone that what we have is real.

I know I am not delusional. I feel it, others feel it, and I know you do too..
I guess that pretty much offically lets the cat out of the bag as to what UG member you have a crush on.

Kimmie will marry BigMadMan who can afford her......she will retire and knit sweaters for their two kids. BMM will happily accept "man-o-pause" and give up the hobby for good.

Flounder will write a novel called "Perfume Redux" which will be a best-seller on the New York Times book list.

JimmyDR will become a pimp at the Point.

I understand

Kimmie-know the feelings-the confusion,the frustration,anxiety,anger,angst,pissed offness-we had this talk remember-
they won't admit it-ignore it,try to deny it to themselves and you,go along like nothing is wrong or happened,be cold,don't answer or reply-and when you post on here-you get a private message or phone call-"How could you,this is suppose to be private?!?"-
and it's too hard to say fuck it and walk away-but you gotta-
maybe a Kimmie's Wild Ride thread and just Blow that Man right out of your head

No offense meant to the man in question

billyS

Reign of Terror
Originally posted by Ozzy
Oh come on Billy...

Since she blew you (and your mind) you've been like a lapdog for her here.
Ozzy, comming from you that really doesn't piss me off because thats just the way you are. Give someone a good review and you are their lapdog. Give a girl at Julies a good review and you are a shill for Julies. When I first met Kimmie I asked her to describe some of the guys she has met from this board. She said you were a very negative person who was always bitching about something. So I guess you don't like positive reviews.

I'm certainly not the first to point that out... just the funniest.
Ok Ozzy, since this is your specialty anyway, find me someone else who has accused me of being Kimmie's lapdog.

billy I have said in many post that all ozzy does is bitch and complain. Its the most annoying thing about him.

I have enough drama in my life, and I wont be part of someone elses.

You all hate each other?? then step outside...it has nothing to do with me.

Billy isnt my lapdog. I met him, he paid me for sex. End of story.

I am so fucking out......

BMM, you dont want me today, it hurts when I swallow :O(

Oh but I do, I do,(stop off at the Riteaid and pick up a couple of tubes of KY,Im an easygoing client that adjusts to almost anything.)

I never saw your review of Kimmie.... (I don't read those threads)

I never said you were her shill, just throwing fluff-balls to her all the time...... (thats two different things)

Kimmie.... of course what we have is real, I just say what I say to throw Phantom off our track...... we all know how jealous those Phantoms can get.

Kimmie.... of course what we have is real, I just say what I say to throw Phantom off our track...... we all know how jealous those Phantoms can get.

Ozzy,

I give you my blessings wholeheartedly to consumate your relationship with the diva Kimmie.

Ozzy you so skirted around billys question..

...and the reason you didnt read that review of me by billy is because you knew it would make you jealous....

I am glad you admit you luv me. :) I felt it all along. Its real baby, its hot and its happening.

Lets stop talking about it and fuck like rabbits..

Dont worry about Phantom.. he can watch if he wants..

Last edited:
I dont plan to be anyones wife, let alone Phantoms, so Betty you can have him.

Besides, IF I ever did marry again, my man would not need a mistress. Believe that..

::two finger snaps and a butt shake::
:)
OK, so he marries Betty and you get to be the mistress.

I don't read most reviews. Either it's from someone who's reviews I don't read or it's about an agency (Julies and NJ agencies) or girls whose services I have no desire to use for what ever reason. And Phantom can say he's cured or has no desire for Kimmie... but we all know how shy he is about voicing his true feeling towards a woman.

but we all know how shy he is about voicing his true feeling towards a woman.
online interaction is tricky...you never know the person on the other side until you finally meet face to face.
The ones you think are nice, sometimes are jerks and the ones you think are devilish usually are different in real life.
Phantom is the most gentle teddybear kind of man.
Whoever gets him will be loved and cared to pieces.