As the Kimmie turns.......

Wow a fight before 9am.. I am shocked.. :rolleyes:

billy is not my lapdog. WTF does that mean anyway?

If being a lapdog is complimenting me, and calling my beautiful, while others here made fat jokes about me, then yes he is a lapdog.

Billy simply knows I am a human being with feelings, so excuse him if he did what most women like to hear and complimented me on my looks and sexual skills..

I guess he isnt allowed to say anything nice to me or call me pretty, or say how great my bjs are, meanwhile other hookers on this board get complimented all the time.. I dont see anyone calling those men lapdogs..

but thats ok if guys continuously post behind them and call them hot or pretty or rave about their bjs.......

Just dont say it to Kimmie or you will be labelled a lapdog.. I get it now..

Last edited:
awww mack you are so sweet..offering yourself like that to me.. What a supreme sacrifice.. :)

Dont believe anything you read in the Coliseum. Its all lies I tell ya.. LIES!!!!!! ;)

kimmie u are correct

no one else jumps on other posters when they post about providers here..

i think billys and other ugers enjoy kimmie..shes good at what she does (and yes i have seen how she does it first hand)
she sets a comfortable mood
easy going
very pretty girl

UG RULE#2

2) Thou shalt not engage in flame wars or attempt to defame any legitimate contributor to this board. Thou shalt be fair and play nice, even if others don't. Though shalt remember that you are talking to real people. ( Sometimes the Internet depersonalizes our communications to the point that we become careless about how we speak. Ask yourself this question:"would I say this in a room full of people, many of whom I don't know?")

Slinky: I say enforce this rule to the letter and let the chips fall where they may. Even forests need to be purposely burnt in order to encourage more and newer growth.

Happy New Year
Peace Out
C

Last edited:
Re: UG RULE#2

Originally posted by Casper
2) Thou shalt not engage in flame wars or attempt to defame any legitimate contributor to this board. Thou shalt be fair and play nice, even if others don't. Though shalt remember that you are talking to real people. ( Sometimes the Internet depersonalizes our communications to the point that we become careless about how we speak. Ask yourself this question:"would I say this in a room full of people, many of whom I don't know?")

Slinky: I say enforce this rule to the letter and let the chips fall where they may. Even forests need to be purposely burnt in order to encourage more and newer growth.

Happy New Year
Peace Out
C

DITTO

Originally posted by Kimmie
OMFG!!!!!!! I am back in the fucking Coliseum.

Thanks a lot guys!!

:mad: :(
What is the criteria for a thread to be in the coliseum? Can anyone start it or does slinky move it there at his discretion?

Originally posted by Cloud Nine

I didn't change my name because I was ashamed of what I post and I did it once.

Lighten up, I was only joking with you.

For the record, I don't go to bed alone, I never paid $1500 for sex, I don't hate women, I'm average looking, not ugly, and throwing fluffballs, if it is done constantly, gets quite annoying to read. (But who I am to say?)
Since you plan on sticking by my side, prey tell what name(s) did you go by?

Cut the crap Kimmie.... Enough with the "woe is me" bull shit. Practically every girl who has ever posted on this board has had a lackey, lapdog etc... And nearly every one of those "lapdogs" have been accused of it at one time or another. I've been accused of being Aprils and Gabby's I don't know how many times. Wipe your tears and stop being such a fucking drama queen.

IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME.

You've become the "Oprah" of Utopia Guide.... "look at me, Look at me. ME, ME, ME, ME... It's all about me"

There's my first new years resolution that I can check off my list (#1 Tell Kimmie off). One down, 49 to go.

PS...
And just so you know... It's got NOTHING to do with how you look that would keep me from ever "knocking boots" with you.

Welcome to the Coliseum.

Originally posted by Ozzy
Cut the crap Kimmie.... Enough with the "woe is me" bull shit. Practically every girl who has ever posted on this board has had a lackey, lapdog etc... And nearly every one of those "lapdogs" have been accused of it at one time or another. I've been accused of being Aprils and Gabby's I don't know how many times. Wipe your tears and stop being such a fucking drama queen.

IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME.

You've become the "Oprah" of Utopia Guide.... "look at me, Look at me. ME, ME, ME, ME... It's all about me"

There's my first new years resolution that I can check off my list (#1 Tell Kimmie off). One down, 49 to go.

PS...
And just so you know... It's got NOTHING to do with how you look that would keep me from ever "knocking boots" with you.

Welcome to the Coliseum.

GOT GOT GOTTTTTDDDDDAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNNN!!!!!!!

Pop

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
Geeeze,
I didnt even notice this went into the Coliseum until now!!!

Am I too late?! This was the first thread I was involved in that went here and I missed it!!!

Maybe I can reignite the spark.....

You're all a bunch of fucking assholes!!!

You're all wrong and Im right and you're all stupid because I'm right and you're wrong.

Not only that, but you're all racist and would look good in a Klan outfit.

And the Giants, Yankees, and Rangers suck.

(sidenote to Sexywhore, my namechange was before your time and it had nothing to do with UG.)