article re: Patriot Act

Originally posted by Stecchino

Mitch, you shoulda never started in this thread cuz i'm gonna keep coming at you til i expose you for the hypocritical piece of shit you are. You can try playing games and talking in circles but it ain't gonna work. For the third fuckin time....

DO YOU HAVE RACIST BIASES, MITCH???

(and stop hiding behind that "i don't hate anyone bullshit".)
Typical, losing the argument, attack the opponent, You're the racist. How funny, a liberal racist. Go back under your rock, maybe if you hybernate for a few hundred years you'll awake to a perfect world, where all the Heebs are dead and the meek have inherited the earth. Better yet, go look for more aliens on the Ren report. That is one great source for news.

Being comfortable with posting antisemetic (or anti-anything) epithets betrays to me a deep seeded hatred of that group which trancends far beyond the regrettable biases that Ozzy is referring to.

BWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

"REGRETTABLE BIASES", he said!!!!!!!!

You fuckin UGers take the fuckin cake when it comes to sugar coating bullshit. I've heard some funny shit in my life but "regrettable biases" has got to be at the top of that fuckin list!!!!!!! Justme, you have to get a fucking reward for that shit!!!

"Hey Mike, i have racist beliefs regarding your people but i'm not a bad guy. They're regrettable biases , that i have".

BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Mitch, i have come across plenty of cowards in my life, but YOU my friend have to take the cake. I have asked you a simple question FOUR FUCKING TIMES and rather than simply giving me an answer you've tried to bullshit your way around it.

You are the WORST type of racist.

(btw, i didn't see you mention how many of your FRIENDS were black)
Is it so hard to believe that I may not BE a racist? Or are you entrenched in your racism, that it is impossible for you to believe that. People have different belief systems. If you're asking me if I notice someone is of a different race, of course, If you're asking me if I make decisions based on that, I do not. Like I said before, I judge people based on a criteria much different than you, it seems. It also seems that you're justifying your racism by assuming everyone on the earth is a racist, but just wont admit it.

Last edited:
ANSWER THE QUESTION, MITCH!!!!!!!!!!

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION, MITCH!!!!!!

ANSWER THE MOTHER FUCKING QUESTION MITCH!!!!!!!!

You start that "should we pay crack mother's" thread and you think it's not already obvious what YOU are????

You could have said "no" an hour ago, but kept posting bullshit after bullshit and it's not obvious what YOU are???

(but saying 'no' would have made you a liar so at least you're only a coward, not a liar as well)

C'MON MITCH, SHOW SOME FUCKIN BALLS YOU FUCKIN HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!

DO YOU HAVE RACIST BELIEFS, MITCH????????

Did I say black crack mothers, white crack mothers? No, I said DRUG ADDICTS, keep reaching at straws, you really seem to have some deep rooted problems. I will not justify you by saying, " Oh yeah Stech, I have 8 Black friends, # asian Friends, and guess what, my brother in- law is black". You are a pathetic person. Keep the faith.

Here are your exact words, you hypocritical, cowardly piece of shit ...

Smoking crack and having 6 kids that you can't afford isn't selfish? Its worse than selfish, its fucking digusting, it should be a crime, not rewarded by my fucking tax dollars.

Who were you referring to, hugh? Are gonna sit there and try to tell us that you didn't know that crack is a drug that's by far a larger problem in the poor black communities than anywhere else. Are you gonna sit there and tell us that you weren't referring to black women when you said "smoking crack and having 6 kids".

No, it is YOU who is the pathetic person cuz you're not only a racist but a fuckin cowardly one at that.

Where do you see " Black "? All you do is assume, and add words where they were not put by the writer, and its not just me, you are inflammatory(sic) with anyone who doesn't agree with your beliefs. You're a racist, you've said it and you can be whatever you want to be, I am not. I may have more republican views on certain matters, but that does not make me a racist. Since I will never win or lose this argument with you, because we're both going to believe what we will. I will end my participation in it now and give you the last word. Oh I'll give it for you, " You see, what did I tell you, Mitch is a coward and a liar, He hates everyone just like me. You see everybody, all people are racist, now I don't feel so bad, ETC...." The End

Where do you see " Black "? All you do is assume, and add words where they were not put by the writer

Where did i add words, you fucking liar ? Those were your EXACT WORDS copied and pasted. You brought up "my tax dollars and crack mothers and their 6 crack babies". So which is it, Mitch?

Are you a racist who's now running scared cuz he's been exposed?

OR

weren't you aware that crack and crack babies are a far bigger problem in poor, black communities than anywhere else?

(which would make you a fucking moron who shouldn't be posting on the issue)

Which is it, Mitch? Are you a racist or a fucking moron?

justme

homo economicus
"Hey Mike, i have racist beliefs regarding your people but i'm not a bad guy. They're regrettable biases , that i have". [/B]
No you fuck, you're simply a racist asshole.

Oh,

FUCK YOU.

Originally posted by mitchmaxx
" You see, what did I tell you, Mitch is a coward and a liar, He hates everyone just like me.
I only "hate" Jews. Trust me, you'd know by now if i had a longer list.

(unlike you who's a closet racist that bothered to start a thread regarding the measley tax dollars going to "crack mothers and their 6 kids", when the country spends billions and billions on shit that should make your stomach turn.

You are assuming,( you do that a lot) that I meant Black, crack mothers. I meant CRACK ADDICTS AND DRUG ADDICTS AS A WHOLE. I've seen black, white, asian, indian, and every other culture sucking on the glass dick and shooting needles in their arms, just because you're some pseudo-revolutionary, with racist tendencies, don't put all your hatred on me. I can't wait until you grow up and see how the real world works. Now I'm done. I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say, bounces off of me and sticks to you.

Love,

The moron, racist, scaredy cat.

Originally posted by justme

No you fuck, you're simply a racist asshole.

Oh,

FUCK YOU.
Fuck your ugly mother, Justme. Hahaha....you got pissed cuz i made you look like a dick. :D

"Regrettable biases", he said.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by mitchmaxx
You are assuming,( you do that a lot) that I meant Black, crack mothers. I meant CRACK ADDICTS AND DRUG ADDICTS AS A WHOLE.
OHHHHHHH!!!!! Now you tell us!!!! Funny that you only mentioned crack mothers and their 6 kids (numerous times in that thread), but nothing about any other specific drug use. Very interesting.

Love,

glue ;)

LMAO!! I was gonna say the same thing when i found it.

I guess our work is done.

Have a nice day and no hard feelings.

(cuz i AM just really FUCKING with all of youz)

justme

homo economicus
No, I'm mostly pissed at myself for getting drawn into an argument with racist scum.

I mean, just because you're too much of an idiot to distinguish the hate rallying bile that you spew and some ignorant soul believing that, 'Asians work harder than most people,' or, 'Black men have bigger dicks,' or any other such piece of nonsense it doesn't mean that no one else here got my point.

(The funny thing, you fuck, is that I probably agree with you more than, say, mitchmaxx on Middle Eastern policy. I just find that the racist motivation for believing what you do is vomitous.)