article re: Patriot Act

at the risk of starting up again....

Originally posted by justme
some ignorant soul believing that, 'Asians work harder than most people,' or, 'Black men have bigger dicks,' or any other such piece of nonsense

I don't think those "innocent" stereotypes that you just mentioned are what Ozzy referred to when he said we all have some racism in us.

(The funny thing, you fuck, is that I probably agree with you more than, say, mitchmaxx on Middle Eastern policy. I just find that the racist motivation for believing what you do is vomitous.)

First of all, it's anti-semitic* motivation, not racist. Secondly, I know you agree with some of my views... you've made references before, BUT, you have it backwards. I don't have the views i have on the Middle East because i'm an anti-semite ... my anti-semitism arose after i saw what was happening in the Middle East. You saw the same things but were able to keep yourself from developing anti-semitic feelings ... good for you (seriously). I wasn't able to do the same.

*i use the term despite how innacurate it is. There were/are numerous other peoples who were/are semitic (including Arabs), but the definition has been changed by .... (guess who?)

justme

homo economicus
Re Ozzy's intention: I took them to mean exactly that (and that's why I called them unfortunate biases). If Ozzy was claiming something stronger, then I completely disagree with him.

Re 'Anti-semite' vs 'Anti-Jewish': Yeah, I know, but common use is common use.

Re it's anti-semitic* motivation, not racist: You're joking right?

Re Israel and the genesis of your antisemitism: It's a bullshit excuse and one that's been used to explain racism for too long. The actions of a few (and if you think Israeli's have a common head about this stuff, you've lost it) do not determine the inentions of the whole.

Thanks, Bill. I didn't even notice.

How'd it end so easy? Easy ... Mitch doesn't hold a grudge and neither do i. I don't hold a grudge against anyone* here regardless of how they feel about me.

*though there is one person here i can't stand but i'm pretty sure i'm on his ignore list, so that's makes us both happy.

Originally posted by justme
I should add that adding hate language to your arguments undermines any valid point you might be trying to make.
I know, dammit. Even though i act like i don't, i do know that. Thanks for the advice, though. I think this thread has run it's course (at least for me). Like i said, no hard feelings.

Re Ozzy's intention: I took them to mean exactly that (and that's why I called them unfortunate biases). If Ozzy was claiming something stronger, then I completely disagree with him.

That's for you guys to decide.

Last edited:
Bla bla bla Ozzy, spare us the long diversionary story about nothing and answer directly:

I repeat: why should anyone in society sacrifice THEIR human rights for YOUR benefit?

Originally posted by Ozzy There was lots more sacrificing going on besides the Japanese internment (which I've already said was wrong in this thread) which unfortunately was a bit worse that what some others had to go thru. Lets see... There was also the cancellation of the World Series bet 42-45... Now you may not think that's a major sacrifice in the grand scheme of things... but do you think today's spoiled country would be willing to give that up for the cause? [/B]
Gotta love this by the way, some people "give up" the world series while other some go in concentration camps and you actually considers this merely this "a bit worse". Wake up dude going in concentration camps in not something ANY citizen should be subjected to by THEIR OWN GOVENRMENT.

Not that you ever had any credibility, but enough said about you right there, in your own words...

Observations

I often avoid debating politics on boards like this, as it can be such a frustrating exercise. However, in reading some of the contributions to this thread, I couldn’t help but notice the correlation to some of my earlier observations of similar discussions on other prostitution related boards. Specifically, I have observed that despite the reasonable assumption that those that condone prostitution would more likely have liberal tendencies, the vast majority seem fall somewhere between moderate and hard-line conservative. Indeed, I find it humorous that anyone engaged in prostitution, be they john or hooker, would support an administration that involves a religious zealot like John Ashcroft.

I suppose many would argue that they are supporting the administration out of a sense of nationalism, etc. That’s understandable, but it also affords the administration a significant opportunity to dilute the people’s civil liberties and pursue their ultra-conservative agenda under the guise of “national security”. Where do we draw the line? Many feel that these are minor concessions compared with the prospect of the harm that may befall us if we are not vigilant. While the is an understandable position, the big question is do we really want people with such biases and beliefs redrawing the boundaries of our civil liberties??? With a loss of Congressional checks and balances due to single party control and a predominately conservative Court, I fear we are about to return to the dark ages. This does not bode well for people on this board and others like it. Nor does it bode well for those that might like to go to any sort of adult establishment or view adult material online. Will things like this disappear? Probably not, but they will become exponentially more difficult to enjoy (see, e.g., strip clubs in NYC).

Of course, Bush is the perfect president for this era in which we live - this cultural anti-renaissance. Just like the Spice Girls, boy bands and “reality” shows, he is the manufactured product of his strategist. An intellectual lightweight, unaccomplished businessman and uninspiring leader. He has been thrust into the spotlight of history and has done little more than keep the seat warm. Of course, without the issue of terrorism and coupled with his disastrous economic policies, he would certainly be destined to a single term as president. If the democrats can develop a clear and unified platform, coupled with a candidate the nation can respect, this may still be the case. The question remains - Is this nation ready to elect another Roman Catholic Senator for Massachusetts?

--wsb

Originally posted by Ozzy
If you don't know what I meant your a dumb piece of shit who isn't worth my time. You dumb fuck, I'm thru with you.
Sorry bud, if anything, your frustration lies in the fact that YOU'RE a dumb fuck who makes these kind of statements thinking that you're so smart and no one will call you on them. And then there's your repeated use of lame, unvaried tactics that even Stevie Wonder could see.

One can draw no other conclusion from your rants but to assume that that others should feel privileged to have their human rights removed for your royal benefit.

Instead of ranting about about how dumb I am, please DO tell us what you mean. You've spurned the opportunity several times.

This is why you're a dumb fuck.

Go thru this thread and find where I mentioned or condoned the infringement on anyones human rights for MY benefit.

You made this up and keep asking me to respond to something I never said. This is your weak tactic that causes me to continuously call you a dumb fuck. Because if you’re not doing it intentionally, then you're to fucking dumb to even read my posts.

I've got Stecchino condemn what I wrote which is my opinion that everyone on this planet is racist to some degree. Now I don't know how in the hell that's as bad as him calling half the board "hook nose jews". But again.. you guys just make stuff up as you go along. You throw shit at the wall and hope something sticks.

Last edited:
Ummm Ozzy, i never "condemned" what you wrote. Justme has issues with your statement, not me. I pretty much agree with what you said. Don't go shouting at people to do a better job of reading posts before replying to them if you don't do the same.

But racism is as old as history itself. Everyone practices it, every race, every nation, every religion… every person. White people practice it against blacks, blacks practice it against whites.... Blacks and whites both practice it against Jews, Asians, Indians, Arabs or anyone who isn't like them.... Your own race practices it against their own... light skinned blacks practice it against dark skinned blacks all the time, that's the way the world is.... It's never going to change because it's human nature.

Originally posted by Stecchino

I'll expect everyone who stood on their high horse (don't make me list your names) and whined about my posts to disagree with this paragraph of Ozzy's or forever be known as spineless, fake-ass hypocrits. Let's see.
Here's what I wrote and your response....

What did I say that's do bad?

Why Ozzy Is A Dumb Fuck # 1...

...because you think you can make statements and deny them or pull your usual bullshit tactic of "that's not what I meant".

Example: this below suggests that the Japanese-Americans should be happy to have been placed in internment camps for the benefit of the rest of the the other US citizens - who according to you - were so magnanimous to give up the world series in return!

"A bit worse that (sic) what some others had to go thru". Yeah, sure I made this up . In your own words right? Dumb fuck....

There was lots more sacrificing going on besides the Japanese internment (which I've already said was wrong in this thread) which unfortunately was a bit worse that what some others had to go thru. Lets see... There was also the cancellation of the World Series bet 42-45... Now you may not think that's a major sacrifice in the grand scheme of things... but do you think today's spoiled country would be willing to give that up for the cause?

Why Ozzy Is A Dumb Fuck # 2....

I presume you made the statement below as well - particularly the last paragraph. Or I guess I made that one up too. No wonder you'd rather not answer the question.

Like I said: what a dumb fuck - and you apparently think that you're actually smarter than anyone....

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by James1701

It already has been. There are several well documented cases of Arab-Americas who were illegally detained. One of whom was a Lebanese Catholic. I personally know of two people that were held for months with no charges, no access to legal counsel. That's not the American way.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of those being detained are being detained on the grounds of “sedition".

SEDITION: ...knowingly becoming a member of (or associating with) any organization which advocates the overthrow, reformation of the existing form of government of this state or of betraying the state into the hands of a foreign power by violence or unlawful means.

Note... I think the Arab-Americans today are a lot better off than the Japanese-Americans of the early 40's. We've progressed a great deal since then. If a ONLY a few fall thru the cracks of justice and Liberty than I think that's a fair trade off when it comes to defending the sovereignty of this country and the safety of it's citizens.

Last edited by Ozzy on 11-02-2002 at 11:22 AM

Why Ozzy Is A Dumb Fuck # 3....

[B
Go thru this thread and find where I mentioned or condoned the infringement on anyones human rights for MY benefit.

You made this up and keep asking me to respond to something I never said. [/B]
Any further questions? Most definitely a dumb fuck....