Angel Baby - 917-969-4868

Hello Gentlemen I’m back in town to warm up this Winter with you. Hope you had a great Valentine's . I’ll be hosting in Plainview starting this Tuesday afternoon. So feel free to contact me an arrange a rendezvous. Hoping to see regulars as well as new friends. Let catch up fellas ! Call or text 917 969-4868 Besos
IMG_7403.jpeg

Good morning Gentlemen my availability is now from Monday afternoon through Thursday until NOON. Only those 3 days are open to schedule so call in advance to get your appointment. I will be here the month of March as well. The schedule will stay the same. Besos
Monday 3pm - 8 pm
Tuesday 8 am - 6 pm
Wednesday 8 am- 6pm
Thursday 8am - 12 noon
IMG_6643.jpeg

Good morning Gentlemen,
I wish to put some of the screening process that I require.
First of all when as a NEW GUEST your text should be an introduction of your self :
“ - Hi Angel , my name is “John” I’m interested in making an appointment.

- Give REFERENCES :is/are “ provider X ”

- PHOTO ID (some have an issue with this) everyone that has seen my ad for YEARS by now KNOWS I am a legitimate provider. I don’t want to be rude but you know me and I DONT KNOW YOU! This is for my SAFETY. I’m a professional.

- ALL INFO IS CONFIDENTIAL . I use it to verify who you are and I don’t use it for anything else. Again don’t want to be rude, but you give your full name to your dentist and doctor and they don’t do what I do at a level of intimacy and pleasure!
And for real by the time I get back home, I will only remember you by your first name and what you like done to you!

- CROSS REFERENCING : is that everything HAS to match of the info required. So you see I know this freaks everyone out but with this digital ERA your info is out there anyways. They are some sites that are strictly professional or business info they I just check that it is you.

I HOPE this helps for new acquaintances and the new ones to the hobby . All is respectful , all is confidential, it all about trust gentlemen! Your experience matters to me and that comes with that trust of each other !
Have a Great start to the Month of March!
IMG_7409.jpeg

Good morning Gentlemen hope you are doing well ! Starting this month with great energy ! I’ll be available this evening and /until Friday Morning/Noon.
I m hosting in Plainview . Hope to catch up on relaxing moments with experiences that leave you feeling lighter when you leave. It’s my best interest to play and tease you or just make you smile of pleasure. Please feel free to contact me for any evening appointments and for any Tuesday appts feel free to book in advance while availability is good that day . (917) 969-4868 Besos
IMG_6143.jpeg