Angel Baby - 917-969-4868

Good morning Gentlemen. I’ll be available today for your pleasurable experience. What are you waiting for? I leave a long lasting impression on your body and clear your mind for a while to find your balance.

Call or text for your unforgettable experience.

All new acquaintances must be screen and verify before setting up an appointment. All info is confidential and deleted after our meeting.

Regulars are always welcomed. If you have already seen me and are in my contact list just reach out .
Scheduling is easy for all screen gentlemen. Hosting in Plainview.

Besos 917 969-4868
IMG_5771.jpeg

Good Morning Gentlemen afternoon appointments available. Come by for a relaxing time.
New acquaintances must be verified with a reference from another provider and other info to cross check.
No same day appointments if you can’t be screened before.
Besos 917 969-4868
IMG_8496.jpeg

Hello Gentlemen hope you had a great weekend ! I’ll be hosting in Melville this week Tuesday - Wednesday- Thursday .

Call to schedule your appointment in advance. Pre booking is essential to have your no rush experience with me.
Morning appointments available. New gentlemen must be screened to order to schedule an appointment. Please introduce yourself with your name and which previous provider you have seen.

I understand that other ladies sometimes don’t like to verify other gentlemen. This, I found unprofessional because we all are providers and we’re suppose to creating safety web. We know how this business is . I think it as white listing the client. Hope everyone gets with the program.
Besos 917 969-4868

IMG_7791.jpeg

Good morning Gentlemen
Im available today in Melville . Call or text to schedule your rendezvous.
I know I can pleasure you to have a satisfying experience. There is no comparison of how you feel after you lift all that stress of your body and mind

Regulars always welcome to stop by.

New acquaintances must be screened before no exceptions.
No same day appointments for newbies. I will try to verify to my best but if some requirements are not met or it doesn’t feel like any real info to me . My safety is first and foremost.
Besos 917 969-4868
IMG_7356.jpeg

billyS

Reign of Terror
Good morning Gentlemen
Im available today in Melville . Call or text to schedule your rendezvous.
I know I can pleasure you to have a satisfying experience. There is no comparison of how you feel after you lift all that stress of your body and mind

Regulars always welcome to stop by.

New acquaintances must be screened before no exceptions.
No same day appointments for newbies. I will try to verify to my best but if some requirements are not met or it doesn’t feel like any real info to me . My safety is first and foremost.
Besos 917 969-4868
View attachment 44100
Cute pose!