Angel Baby - 917-969-4868

Good morning Gentlemen I’m available today . I’m hosting in Plainview. You are all looking for some time to unwind, I can certainly help with that! Take your sense to another level, close your eyes and feel ultimate pleasure. Just feel …. My body , lips and hands brushing against you ... Taste the experience . Heighten the senses and leave with a clear mind . I can do that for you . Besos 917 969-4868
IMG_7366.jpeg

Good morning Gentlemen I’m hosting in Plainview. Come and have a relaxing experience to clear your mind . Heighten your senses and close your eyes and feel …and breath your self to a state of pleasure . I’ll be busy making you get there . Besos
917 969-4868
IMG_7366.jpeg

billyS

Reign of Terror
Good morning Gentlemen I’m available today . I’m hosting in Plainview. You are all looking for some time to unwind, I can certainly help with that! Take your sense to another level, close your eyes and feel ultimate pleasure. Just feel …. My body , lips and hands brushing against you ... Taste the experience . Heighten the senses and leave with a clear mind . I can do that for you . Besos 917 969-4868
View attachment 42281
Damn girl, between the words in the post and the pose in the picture of I can almost 'taste' the experience all over again!

Good morning Gentlemen hope you are well. I’m available all day today so call to schedule your rendezvous. Or when to accommodate. You will have garanteed a great time with me. You can relax in a nice ambiance that prepares your senses in to a major explosion of seduction! Reach out to get verified.
Besos 917 969-4868
IMG_7828.jpeg

Have to give a shout out to Slinky for a Fantastic party ! Very busy man with all the energy that went in to arranging the party. Beautiful woman everywhere and everyone having fun. One experience that was on my bucket list for some time! Thank you. Have an awesome day ! Besos