Angel Baby - 917-969-4868

Good Afternoon Gentlemen !
Wanted to thank everyone that came to visit me this year. Always thankful for my regulars and the new friends I have met. I wish you a great start and much wellness in your lives . Expect the best and the best shall come to you.
Im taking some days off , Ill be back and available after New Years on January 3rd in the afternoon until Friday noon.
Feel free to contact me before to schedule. Come and relax and ease yourself to smooth start of the year . Besos
IMG_6862.jpeg

Happy New Year Gentlemen!!!
Have a great start for this year !
Come and indulge in my luscious skin and be pampered to your ecstasy. Your imagination come true. I will certainly do all in my power for you to feel at ease and take whatever tension is on your mind away. Feel free to reach out to me for a pleasurable time.
I’m available this afternoon and early evening and Friday morning as well
Any morning appointments have to be set the night before. Besos
IMG_6719.jpeg

Hello Gentlemen hope you are doing well. I’ll be available Monday afternoon and the whole week until Friday noon. Come and some fun and take some stress off. I’ll caress you until you just think of pleasure. Call or text. Please if your a new acquaintance; introduce yourself with your name and UG user and a provider reference. I can screen you quicker if this is provided. Hosting in the Melville area. Besos
Cell (917) 969-4868

Attachments

Hello Gentlemen I’ll be hosting in Melville tomorrow afternoon and early evening . Feel free to reach out to me to accommodate you.
This is my last week of my trip as well. Hope to catch up with friends and all new acquaintances must be screened before any rendezvous. All info provided is confidential. I am a professional and discreet provider which only concern for verification is for my safety.
Hope to see you soon . Besos
917 969-4868

Attachments

Hello Gentlemen hope you all well. This is my last week of my trip.
My availability this week widely open to schedule a relaxing experience with me.
I am a woman with the intention to give you pleasure to a sensory overload. Let your mind and body en sync with mine for a lasting satisfaction. I have early morning appointments ( please schedule the night before )and to early evenings . Come and enjoy. Besos
IMG_2611.jpeg

Hello Gentlemen This is my last week of my trip. I’m available this afternoon and early evening please schedule in advance to accommodate you.
My availability this week widely open to schedule a relaxing experience with me.
I am a woman with the intention to give you pleasure to a sensory overload. Let your mind and body en sync with mine for a lasting satisfaction. Come and enjoy.
This is what I’m wearing today. Besos
IMG_7378.jpeg