Angel Baby - 917-969-4868

Good evening Gentlemen, I have some morning appointments available so reach out to schedule a rendezvous. All good things have to come to an end and it’s time for me to go, Ill be back in December.
I do want to post some info on new acquaintances when contacting me. I like a proper introduction to know whom I’m texting with. I screen for my safety and I I’m very discreet and all info is confidential. Everything is by appointment only. So if you want some info on how to get verified reach out. I don’t bite lol. Besos
IMG_6961.jpeg

Hello Gentlemen just wanted to put my trip future dates!
I’ll be in town during December 11-29th .I will be posting again then but I wanted to give you a heads up on my schedule. You can always book in advance , which I absolutely love because it gives me the freedom to plan out my day and there is no rushing to squeeze an appointment.
You can contact me by phone or email angelbabyxx1@live.com . Best is email while I’m out of town . Besos !
36c05b2a-e0bb-4dc2-86d3-e1cf49af5a8e.jpeg
36c05b2a-e0bb-4dc2-86d3-e1cf49af5a8e.jpeg

Hello Gentlemen just wanted to put my trip future dates!
I’ll be in town during December 11-29th .I will be posting again then but I wanted to give you a heads up on my schedule. You can always book in advance , which I absolutely love because it gives me the freedom to plan out my day and there is no rushing to squeeze an appointment.
You can contact me by phone or email angelbabyxx1@live.com . Best is email while I’m out of town . Besos !
View attachment 35071 View attachment 35071
Dannnnggg…..don’t make me want to do a X-mas special with you…..You fun size….Me amazon…..Lmaooo!!!!:p

Kidding…..just kidding y’all!! AB is a wonderful provider…❤️

Good evening Gentlemen I’m back in town for the holidays ! Let’s get the warmth started for a great year to come.
I’ll be available starting tomorrow morning feel free to call to schedule a rendezvous . Availability until noon on Friday. Prebooking is recommended for our time to be as comfortable, to feel more like a date with a nice old acquaintance. Let catch up !
I’ll post a pic tomorrow. I’m having an issue with uploading my photo tonight . Owe you guys one ! Besos

Good Morning Gentlemen
Hope are you are all enjoying the Holidays! I’m available today until Friday noon.
Come and relax with me in a cozy ambiance . May my contact on your body, ease you and relieve stress away.
New acquaintances must be verified by screening for safety. Always nice to get to know new friends. Besos
Available next week : Wednesday 20- Friday 22nd
IMG_7027.jpeg
IMG_7025.jpeg

Good evening Gentlemen
I wish to put my schedule out for this week. I’m available Wednesday and Thursday until the evening. And Friday until noon.
Feel free to contact me anytime to inquire about scheduling. I’m available less days now, so prebook to get you relaxation before the holidays.
I hope to have a surprise next month for you guys too. And if curious text me to find out .
I love to tease .
IMG_7240.png
IMG_6654.jpeg