Anal fisting?

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I just dont know how you sticking your arm up there is pleasurable for her, when most women cringe at just sticking your cock up their ass.
Anal Fisting isn't for "most women".

But for the women that are into it, saying that it is a pleasurable experience would be an understatement, from what I understand.

I had experienced this many years ago witha girl with really tiny hands and very thin fingers.I was also using a lot of rush inhaler which relaxes smooth muscle.
WARNING MEDICAL NOTE:THIS IS A NITRATE & IF YOU USE IT WITH ANY ED MEDICATION, YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE WILL BOTTOM OUT & YOU WILL SUFFER DIRE IF NOT IRREVERSIBLE OR DEADLY CONSEQUENCES.
It takes a tremendous amount of lube (best if applied internallythere are applicators that can be used for this) as well as externally. Best lubes are silicone based, not water based. I have considered repeating the experience,but while there are plenty of girls who offer prostate massage few if any offer fisting/handballing and as previously stated hand finger size is definitely a factor. From a pleasure standpoint it is about 1000 times more intense than prostate massage. The other thing that makes it much more manageable is repeated cleansing enemas before so someone is not pushing into a load and impacting it which can cause a severe blockage aftewards. Just the facts here,which are not always obvious.

Last edited:
btw is it ok per tos to post links here? I ask because I am just here about 10 days so far. If it's OK I have a couple of really interesting links or sites to recommend to see this in detail. Moderator please advise. Also if tthere is something that one might be reluctant to divulge to the entire membership is there a way to comunicate it with an individual poster. thanks for a great info source

Last edited:
It depemds on the link. If the link is to some informational website which doesn't sell anything, it's ok. If it's a link to an "information page" which "just so happens" is on a competitor site to UG, or a site looking to sell the services being spoken of (like the sitre of some service provider), then it's not ok. Also, no link to any government sites.

no both are free linksnocharge to use . They do have there own links to AFF & another which every site seems to have, but you don't have to link to the paid sites to access the vids which are along the lines of the redtube link. Thanks for the clarification. I have to run out but will post em later

btw I am not familiar with most of the membership. I am not even sure of the gender of some. I have been lucky enough to find some of the ladies via goole search & with that my compliments in particular to betty snj. Your vid clips are awesome. Hope to cross pathswith you i the near future
NowbacktoUG staff is it ok to post links based on info I explained in my post #52

Anal fisting

with theok from UG staff. Here is some really deep anal fisting female on male. I've had it done although it's been many years and the girl had incredible small hands & very thin fingers and I was thoroughly cleaned out before she started which is very important so you don't get impacted ( with hand coming in something already in there has only one place to go & that is to bet comprssedinside youand the fisters hand comes out genrally cleam as opposed to covered with crap. this link is not streaming video it stops and starts ( nothing wrong with your computer
http://www.tnaflix.com/view_video.php?viewkey=14d8209b192a8b8f34e4
if you like that one just ask I have a guy fisting a chick in her ass while his cocks inside her. btw fisting is about 1000 times more intense than prostate massage & will leave you drained and exhausted

Last edited:
What happens when she gets up to her shoulder? (It starts to get a little like someone giving birth at a certain point, no?)

One of the New York dungeon sites posted a video a few months ago of two mistresses tying up a slave, each fisting him, then each "fisting" him with their feet (they never made it past the ankles), finally performing a double fisting (two hands). They have to get a mistress with a smaller hand to make the final stunt work.

They can proceed in really deep as long as it is not foced and done slowly with plenty of lube ( do you know how far a colonoscope goes in? The main stimulation is when the knuckles pass the prostate and are pistoned back & forth against it. Footing is harder , since the ankle doesn't have the range of motion or flexability that your hand & wrist does. you can't squeeze your toes together as well as you can squeeze your fingers and the opposable thumb kind of "rounds things out". Double fisting is posssible it depends on the ability to relax , lots of lubricant, and going real slow, otherwise you can cause anal (or vaginal tears) or actual prolapse. I found a link with a guy fisting a girl in the ass with his cock inside her ass too. it is like he is giving himself a handjob in her ass. The most important things to be aware of is using something that won't break or shatter once inside ( I have worked in Emergency Rooms) and seen people with things as weird as broken flourescent tubes, glass bottles,and some other pretty wierd things stuck in either opening. If you are going to use a glass dildo, ( they are great becasuse you can clean and sterilize them, they are totally nonporous, and come in every imaginalble shape and size. MAKE SURE IT IS MADE OF TEMPERED GLASS! YOu can also heat them in warm water or pput them in the fridge or freezer for some different sensations
Monk curious as to which dungeon site it was. Do they advertise on UG>If so you can post I believe, UG staff please confirm. BTW most babies are only 12 -18 inches, the asian girl was in about to her elbow

Last edited:
Fisting

Wow, I didn't expect to make my first post on this topic :)

I've frequently played in New York's dungeons, (both houses and independents) and bill myself as a painslut masochist anal whore. I've been fisted, double fisted, penetrated with a gigantic dildo while a domina's hand was shoved in me too - besides literally taking everything out of me, the feeling, as well as the sight of it going on is absolutely amazing!!!

I've also double fisted a domina (vaginally) and wow! that was a hot scene.

Looking for extreme scenes, pushing, testing expanding and breaking my limits.

Wow, I didn't expect to make my first post on this topic :)

I've frequently played in New York's dungeons, (both houses and independents) and bill myself as a painslut masochist anal whore. I've been fisted, double fisted, penetrated with a gigantic dildo while a domina's hand was shoved in me too - besides literally taking everything out of me, the feeling, as well as the sight of it going on is absolutely amazing!!!

I've also double fisted a domina (vaginally) and wow! that was a hot scene.

Looking for extreme scenes, pushing, testing expanding and breaking my limits.
OMG!!