Anal fisting?

A strap-on is is not something a guy would wear unless he was trying to do a simulated DP.
If a guy was gay he'd probably be taking it from someone with their own natural equipment.
Again I think you are focusing on someones orientation.
I'm not trying to put you on the spot and feel free not to answer.
Care to share how you'd identify your own orientation??
No judgement or anything.
If you're considering a finger and possiby something bigger, that just means your subject to trying something new.
If a guy has only had vaginal sex and he "tries" a blowjob, does that change his sexual orientation?
Re the question about fisting. I'l repost this link & you tell me if the guy looks like he is in pain!
http://www.tnaflix.com/view_video.php?viewkey=14d8209b192a8b8f34e4
I am very striaght. I like only woman. It is just that I have this girl that I see and she always wants to do things to my ass and I am hesitant. I think it is wierd and more so I am nervious. So, after reading through this thread, I may try a little something.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Thanks for the info. I just always thought that strap on thing was a gay thing or for a guy who goes both ways. I may try a finger at some point then move on to something larger if I like it.

I've said it 100 times, and I'll say it 100 more.

Gay is defined as being attracted to people of the same sex. Period. It has absolutely nothing to do with what physical sensations you like. If you like the feeling of something up your ass, it doesn't make you gay, unless you want to kiss a guy when you are feeling that sensation.

Thanks w/c, I agree totally.Thanks for expressing it well!
Slippery if you are nervous about it and you want to make sure things go smoothly (pun intended), then do some searching on the web (anal play, butt plugs, strap-ons) and share it with your gf, and tell her your nervous. Ask her where her interest in it comes from.
Like in all other things communication is the key!

I've said it 100 times, and I'll say it 100 more.

Gay is defined as being attracted to people of the same sex. Period. It has absolutely nothing to do with what physical sensations you like. If you like the feeling of something up your ass, it doesn't make you gay, unless you want to kiss a guy when you are feeling that sensation.
WC: on target as usual. Remember guys, prostate massage is healthy for the prostate! Some ladies really know how to do it well - many of the Tantrikas in particular. Personally I really get off on a simutaneous BBBJ and prostate massage.

Upa Unranus,

Chels

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
This thread took a hilarious turn. I hope Eddy got his constipation problem worked out. i have to say that since I've engaged in various forms of anal sex--gently and regularly--my bowel movements and overall anal condition have improved. I can't remember the last time I had to struggle with a huge, nasty, hard turd. On the rare occasion that I have dehydrated, gnarly one, it passes without any drama whatsoever.