Anal fisting?

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
So which UGers willing to admit they've taken a fist up their butt? Or perhaps larger sized toys? Is this the sort of thing you would want to do to somebody else?

The last time one of my partners started stuffing his hand in my ass, there were too many distractions (we were at a club and had a large audience) for me to relax and let him all the way in. In the privacy of my own apartment, he has fit his entire hand in. I have to say, it's one of the most physically intense sexual experiences I've ever had.

So come on, out with it you perverts!

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
::Raises hand::

Ok, not exactly. A tantrika I was seeing was going there and said she almost had her whole fist in when finally I needed her to stop. We never went to that level again, but I wouldn't be averse to it.

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
Getting "almost there" is great, but holy crap! When it slides past the widest part and butt swallows this whole friggin hand--wow!

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Getting "almost there" is great, but holy crap! When it slides past the widest part and butt swallows this whole friggin hand--wow!
The visual on that is cool, but I wasn't an observer in the scenario. I wasn't seeing anything but stars at the time. :)

wow

or ow...
i have had four fingers, but i can't imagine the whole fist. one girlfriend used a pretty big strap on and it was just too big for me to get into. i guess you just have to work your way up?

That just can't be healthy.
It isn't.

If done with any regularity eventually the sphincter muscles loose their tone from having been stretched so wide and you wind up in Depends. Either that of some very serious surgery to correct the problem [which doesn't always work].

Not a comment about whether one should do it or not. For some it may be worth the trade off. Just stating the eventual medical issue involved.

Last edited:
Losing control of your bowels seems like the worst thing ever. While the factors that would eventually lead me to call Dr. Kavorkian have always been a little unclear to me, that would most certainly be a deal breaker.