Into the lean and slipper'd pantaloon,
With spectacles on nose and pouch on side,
His youthful hose, well saved, a world too wide
For his shrunk shank; and his big manly voice,
Turning again toward childish treble, pipes
And whistles in his sound. Last scene of all,
That ends this strange eventful history,
Is second childishness and mere oblivion,
Sans teeth, sans eyes, sans taste, sans everything.

-Jaques, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

Last edited:
I actually saw a guy sitting at the tip rail pour beer on a dancer's ass today while I was at work. I probably would have paid any amount of money to have watched her back up and piss all over him. Unfortunately, she's far too professional for that and the bouncer promptly tossed the guy and his friends out the door.

People get carried away sometimes. The proper amount for a girl to take in her ass is 3-4 fingers. Anything more, she's disgusting. Anything less, then she's uptight and frigid.

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
So what if your 3-4 fingers are the same circumference and/or length as somebody else's entire hand? Which is the more disgusting of the two? What if somebody else's 1-2 fingers are the same circumference and/or longer than your 3-4 fingers? Is she still uptight and frigid?

Last edited:
So what if your 3-4 fingers are the same circumference and/or length as somebody else's entire hand? Which is the more disgusting of the two? What if somebody else's 1-2 fingers are the same circumference and/or longer than your 3-4 fingers? Is she still uptight and frigid?

Well sure there are differences. Ideally, she should be able to take 3 of my large man sized fingers. However, if we're talking about smaller girl fingers, then she should be able to take up to 4. If it's a special occasion, my birthday or something, she should be able to take multiple fingers from both my hands.

franca

Well sure there are differences. Ideally, she should be able to take 3 of my large man sized fingers. However, if we're talking about smaller girl fingers, then she should be able to take up to 4. If it's a special occasion, my birthday or something, she should be able to take multiple fingers from both my hands.
I was poking fun at you, CuF.

I actually saw a guy sitting at the tip rail pour beer on a dancer's ass today while I was at work. I probably would have paid any amount of money to have watched her back up and piss all over him. Unfortunately, she's far too professional for that and the bouncer promptly tossed the guy and his friends out the door.
But did he get to lick it off her ass before he got kicked out? That is the question.

franca

Those long nails freak me out. I wouldn't want somebody jamming those in either my pussy or my ass--especially sans glove. That other woman has her shit together. Short nails on a woman are a turn-on. It tells me she'd rather have full use of her hands.

You won't get any argument from me. I always want a woman to have full use of her hands (not to mention her lips and several other parts of her body).

(Unless, of course, you've tied her up. This is the "alternative" thread, after all.)