631-202-7953 Centereach AMP new info 14 Dawn Rd 631-980-8899

Got a text earlier in the day, “Today there are Colombian girl Lucia, Filipino girl Amy, Thai girl coco and Chinese girl sisi, five girls are going to work today. Welcome to visit us.” They prefer more walk ins than scheduled times. Receiving that text made my day because I needed a release. Didn’t necessarily care for the drive out to other parts of Suffolk. This spot has not offered Spanish full time before and there must have been a talent consolidation or a gap in times between locations.

Recently saw Lucia from St James fame here. Paid 40 + 140. It was worth every penny. Felt bad so I gave $20 more for the house fee on exit. Total $200 out of pocket. This girl looks like Clara Alonso meets Elisabetta Gregoraci with tattoos. Spanish bubble butt, firm and well sculpted 36C, great personality and a pussy that was delicious.Not rushed at all or with a rude awaking massage. We both smiled at each other and immediately started to have fun because we recognized each other from the other store. Went from DATY to CBJ to CFS missionary and then cowgirl. She finished first and then I did. Blew in bag after 46 mins. Before she got the cover, she pulled out two covers and I was like only one today. Either she is really good or there was palpable chemistry. We finished and cleaned up. We both began to giggle as we got dressed again as we both heard the moan from another girl/talent in a different room.

Review was delayed and not timely as they have been because I got busy.
Dammit, and this place got shut down. I wanted to find Lucia from Time Spa and seems it did and never got a chance to see her here. Back to searching for her again…

As I have posted multiple times many of these place get shut down because of in response to "numerous community complaints. "

What this means ,IMHO, is they picked the wrong location.

Other than at election time, I think the cops have more important things to worry about than some Asian gals giving hand jobs.

But once the neighborhood Karens get involved, the politicians, and hence LE, has to do something.

For example look at 1120 OLR, which is separated from the rest of the businesses around and away from local residents areas, has be around for at least a decade.

This place is still advertising

Navigate to this address our house number is 14

Our working hours are 9:00am—11:00pm. We don’t need to make an appointment during our working hours. You can come here at any time.

Today we have Mimi and Corona and Zhu Di

I’d be kinda leery about returning to a place that was busted or using the same phone number. It’s like spitting in LE’s face. Definitely not a good idea.
IMHO, has nothing to do with LE or same phone #; its all about "numerous local community complaints".
Although, I agree with you about not a good idea as because the underlying cause of the bust will not have been fixed, as soon as the complaints start again there will be another bust.

When are these places gonna wise up about picking better locations for AMPs.

billyS

Reign of Terror
IMHO, has nothing to do with LE or same phone #; its all about "numerous local community complaints".
Although, I agree with you about not a good idea as because the underlying cause of the bust will not have been fixed, as soon as the complaints start again there will be another bust.

When are these places gonna wise up about picking better locations for AMPs.
My guess is that it's not local people picking the spots. This probably comes from a lot higher up who probably just look for open office space without actually checking out the location. Then they send lower level people, probably also from Flushing out to Suffolk to set the place up.

I also received texts from this place recnently. They admitted gettjng busted but was open for business.

It appears those located in professional buildings appear to last longer than strip malls.

I got a text from a different place that was recently raided telling me they were still open. I then went back and looked at some of the news articles regarding recent raids.

While some AMPs were closed as unsafe for business, some were only issued violations. I think the owners are now staying open, fixing the small-time violations and just getting new workers to replace the ones that were arrested.

Not sure how LE, or the people in the community making “complaints “ are going to feel about this new turn of events.

I also received texts from this place recnently. They admitted gettjng busted but was open for business.

It appears those located in professional buildings appear to last longer than strip malls.
There was a place a long while back in Farmingdale in a professional building (close to Lidl) that opened up. There was an always busy, very large parking area that you would blend in with the many others going to the other nearby businesses.

When I went there had to walk up the stairway(passed people walking up/down) and then down a hallway on 2nd floor. Office was close to end of hallway and as I walked down it past other offices workers and or receptionists would look at me and I knew that this place wasn''t long to live. Place was totally low key with just a closed door with only the office number and the standard issue white doorbell. Too bad as had couple nice girls and reasonable, clean and FS.

Place got busted with a (literally) team of LE couple days later. A guy who read my review was just outside heading to the place and he posted that there was literally a swat type team hauling the terrified girls out in cuffs. Total overkill.

I'm convinced that it is almost always about complaints by neighbors (either business or residential) to LE due to poor choice of location that does the place in. The converse, picking a good location, say in a industrial area, lets the places live on. For example, the 3 places on Edison strip have been around as long as I can remember and never been busted even though it is well known that everything and anything goes on there.