631-202-7953 Centereach AMP new info 14 Dawn Rd 631-980-8899

Saw this place newly advertised. Figured I’d give it a shot. No expectation , just was looking for HJ

Located in strip store off 25 by big box stores. But has back entrance with typical white bell

Greeting at back door by 35 ish attractive Asian women in short skirt. Place looked clean and had walls to ceiling with doors.
I was taken to Hellen ,pretty sure that was her name. Cute girl short brown hair, kind of thick with natural D’s.

Start with soft touch which didn’t last long . After A little back and forth negotiating we settle at $65 , down from 100, for cbj with top down. She was pretty good. Took it slow , had some eye contact and slurping. Finished with hand. Tissues and spray for cleanup
Was given impression FS is available next time.

looks-7
Attitude-7 maybe 8
Price-8

toastedlager

Admitted Shill
It is west of walmart- across the street from the closed Centereach diner, next to a Tattoo parlor(sounds familiar)- and they never answer your texts.

Saw this place newly advertised. Figured I’d give it a shot. No expectation , just was looking for HJ

Located in strip store off 25 by big box stores. But has back entrance with typical white bell

Greeting at back door by 35 ish attractive Asian women in short skirt. Place looked clean and had walls to ceiling with doors.
I was taken to Hellen ,pretty sure that was her name. Cute girl short brown hair, kind of thick with natural D’s.

Start with soft touch which didn’t last long . After A little back and forth negotiating we settle at $65 , down from 100, for cbj with top down. She was pretty good. Took it slow , had some eye contact and slurping. Finished with hand. Tissues and spray for cleanup
Was given impression FS is available next time.

looks-7
Attitude-7 maybe 8
Price-8
Yes the girl who greeted you I’d Bianca from the UTR place in Coram. She left a couple of weeks ago. She is a ATF of mine we get along great. The other one named Helen that you describe I think I recently had in Coram when I was trying to hook up with Bianca she is chubby with big tits

Hit this spot up the other day. No signage or anything on the front that I noticed when I was driving around to the back. Must be a trying to keep it UTR a bit, especially with Lucy’s and the body rub spot both shutdown in the same town a little while back. Guess we’ll see if it works.

The back entrance is still fairly visible due to the set up of the stores. Plus the Salvadoran restaurant next door had back door to the kitchen open so not the most private. On the way in walked by the table shower. Might take the hour and try it out one day. We know LI AMPs really lack in that department and every time I’ve hit up a spot out of state they’ve always had really nice table showers that I’ve definitely enjoyed so perhaps I’ll try it.

Saw Bianca. As stated by jclyde she’s from the Coram spot. I saw her there once last year but she remembered me immediately and said so. Really sweet girl. Decent massage then asked what I wanted. Told her everything and she said ok and that I know the price. At Coram I always paid $100 for fs so I double checked with her that that was ok and she said of course. The thing I like about her is that she is sweet, playful and more sensual then most amp girls I’ve seen. She seems to enjoy it more than most. Understand why she could be someone’s atf after more familiarity builds.

After we were all done and cleaned up she offered to massage me a little more, which is something I like about the Coram spot, as I always get more than the 30 minutes paid for as they massage again after the main activities are done. I told her it was ok though and she seemed happy as she said she was starving and wanted to eat.

I’ll definitely repeat to either see Bianca again or try out what other talent they have/get.

I was taking a tour of Asia in Centereach area and decided to try this place. I was disappointed.

My intel,
The table shower room only has a plastic curtain that doesn't go all the way down and doesn't close on the sides. The room is so small that you can barely fit. She gave me a standing shower instead. I was clean when I got there and just wanted to relax so that was a waste.

Go in through the back if it's in the evening. There is a church and it can get a little crowded in the front if they are there. I decided to go at opening time instead. When scouting the spot a mini van dropped 2 ladies off. There were younger and cuter ladies that did not go in. I'm guessing they were off to another spot and I would've preferred going there.

Helen is stocky but has nice boobs and a furry kitty. She gets totally naked and has a belly tattoo. CBJ was toothy and she couldn't take it deep. Switched to fs at not extra charge. I was never going to finish with those poor bj skills and she knew it.

60 for the hour and 70 for the extra. I will not be repeating. I'd rather find a college hottie for a car date.

The massage itself was actually pretty good. The table shower up the road is much better.