631-202-7953 Centereach AMP new info 14 Dawn Rd 631-980-8899

Repeated a week later. Met Amanda , Asian blonde, slim. Damages 40+110. Was enthusiastic usual AMP services reverse cowgirl, CBj. Go to place for AMP services but kind of boring to repeat , will give AMP a pause

Repeated a week later. Met Amanda , Asian blonde, slim. Damages 40+110. Was enthusiastic usual AMP services reverse cowgirl, CBj. Go to place for AMP services but kind of boring to repeat , will give AMP a pause
Amanda is new. I had her about 3 weeks ago 40hh+40hj and a hot towel afterwards. Nice girl and I noticed all the girls are new there because I went back at least a half dozen times looking for Tina my (ATF) and Mimi for my usual 60h+100fs and I haven’t seen either of them. Probably moved them to a different location. I wish I knew where.

Hit up New Day spa again in Centereach yesterday. Was greeted by a petite asian woman about 5’1” in her late 30s early 40s. She said her name is Coca like Coca Cola. She kind of reminded me of Sunny that used to work there but with bigger tits. I went for the 40HH and I got straight to the point and asked how much for FS. I don’t like to go negotiate after the massage. It just ruins the experience for me. So she asked me if I’ve been here before and told her yes. Then asked how much did the other girl get and I told her 100FS. She says no 120 and I got her down to 110. I’m not gonna get into too much into detail because it was really nothing special to talk about. First off the massage was awful. A total of 10 minutes if that. Then I did the flip. She started with the CBJ and then we went to CFS. I swear I was 3 minutes into pounding her and she’s telling me to hurry. After that I just filled the bag and then I said to myself oh man how I miss Tina. I should’ve got her phone number she was good. Well Coca is slim with C cups, low trimmed hair on top of kitty and clean shaved on V, ass not so great and a belly tattoo of flowers. So afterwards I asked where she is from and told me Okeechobee Florida. Then I asked where are the other girls that work here a month ago and she said she didn’t know we have a new boss. I asked if the boss was here so I find out where Tina and Mimi are. She said boss not here he home sleepy. We both laughed. She’s a nice friendly woman though. I’ve been going here for about 7-8 months now and since the new regime took over about a month ago and I just can’t get into the new girls there.

Stopped by New Day Spa after about a two month hiatus from that place. Rang white bell at back door and a Chinese woman with an attractive face and nicely styled black shoulder length hair answered the door in a short dress. She seemed to have a nice body but it was hard to tell with that dress she had on. She is about 5’4”-5’5” with what looked like B cups and looks to be in her early 30’s to me. She understands and speaks English well too. So Heather (that’s her name) leads me to a room and ask me how long and give her the usual 40HH. I strip and get on the table and she comes in a minute later and asked me if I want soft or medium and tell her medium. She starts massaging my shoulders and my back so I tested the waters with my hands on her ass and legs UTC with no resistance from her. Her ass felt really nice and soft through the silk panties that she was wearing. Her massage was actually nice and relaxing too.

Then Heather moved down to my legs and ass while I was still face down and gently gliding her fingers on my perineum with one hand while lightly massaging my teabag and stroking my fully erect rod with her other hand while she did some soft moaning. I was so fucking hard at this point. She asked me to flip and does the hj motion to me and I said yeah. It’s a 40HJ donation. She gets a little bit of oil and gives me one nice slow HJ while holding my sack then goes to a two handed HJ for about 5 minutes while I’m feeling up her nice soft ass UTC and when she started rubbing my head I just blew. She cleaned me up with tissues and a hot towel. I got dressed and give her the donation and she was happy. I asked her for some water and I was on my way. We did talk and she’s new with FS on her menu. She a nice woman, easy to talk too and would definitely go see her again.

On the way out she says there’s another girl here named Cici. We walked by the room and she points and shows me her. Cici waved hi to me and I waved back. I recognized her immediately with those eyeglasses she had on. I did a review on her from W Foot Spa that’s in Centereach also. She went by the name of Coco there.

Won’t go into detail too much
Wanted to try now that Bianca is gone
One new girl looked great but was busy so I came back another day
Called they said Amanda and si si was working
Stopped by and got AmanyI think sounded like she was saying Hanna
Anyway we go through the usual niceties 40 for half
She looks cute probably 40s but looks younger
So we go through a pretty lame massage and cut to the chase I get FS for 100
She cleans us up on goes the little condom
A little BJ. Then she lines up and I start her in mish
She makes the facial expressions like she was in pain or really trying not to cum. Couldn’t figure out. small pussy
I was gonna put her in some other positions but then I started to get that tuna fish smell and that turned me off
So I pounded her out as fast as I could to make my self cum
Clean up and out the door

Me no like

Won’t go into detail too much
Wanted to try now that Bianca is gone
One new girl looked great but was busy so I came back another day
Called they said Amanda and si si was working
Stopped by and got AmanyI think sounded like she was saying Hanna
Anyway we go through the usual niceties 40 for half
She looks cute probably 40s but looks younger
So we go through a pretty lame massage and cut to the chase I get FS for 100
She cleans us up on goes the little condom
A little BJ. Then she lines up and I start her in mish
She makes the facial expressions like she was in pain or really trying not to cum. Couldn’t figure out. small pussy
I was gonna put her in some other positions but then I started to get that tuna fish smell and that turned me off
So I pounded her out as fast as I could to make my self cum
Clean up and out the door

Me no like
Uggh! The tuna stench and a smelly ass are the worse. That makes my stomach turn. Thanks for the heads up. If I hit this place up again I’ll know to avoid her.

Review-
Standard 40hh/60h + extra for both

Cici:
Stopped by a couple of weeks ago looking to try the new talent. Got Cici. I’d say mid to late 30s, about 5’5, cute face with glasses, nice body with perky B’s and the classic Asian ass we all know and love. Completely unshavenHer English is better than most of the amp girls I’ve met. Got in the room and she started asking what I want while rubbing me through my pants. Told her FS, she said how much, I said the old crew used to take $100. She said “you too big, 140” (which is what they tell everyone I’m sure). Offered bbj for $100 and I agreed, but I don’t know if bbj is always available here so ymmv. Handed her the cash and she left the room while I got comfortable.

When she came back in we skipped the massage and went straight to it. Some foreplay beforehand then she started the bbj while I laid on the table and she stood next to it. Full roaming allowed but no fiv. Bbj was ok, not the best, definitely not the worst, but it wasn’t gonna get me to the finish line and she definitely realized that because she switched to a pretty fast but good hj (no jackhammering, just fast) with the typical “oh yes, oh cum for me” talk. Blocked her out because I hate that and eventually popped. Decent clean up and I was out the door with my bottle of water and some candy. $40 + bj, $140 all in.

As I was leaving Cici told me to come back with $140 for FS, so a week later I did…

Heather (/Hannah/Amanda?):
Made my return a week later but Cici wasn’t available. Instead went with Heather, who based on the descriptions above I’m pretty sure is also Hannah/Amanda. Hard to tell, she spoke very little English. I’m putting her at late 30s-very early 40s, about the same height as Cici and a similar build. Not shaved but neatly trimmed. She agreed to FS for $120. My assumption here based on these two visits is FS=anything over $100.

When she came back in after the donation exchange we got right to it (I generally skip the massage). She gave a decent bbj, followed by standing doggie and standing mish. Finished with her jerking me onto her stomach. Decent cleanup again and I was out the door (she didn’t offer water or candy). Where Cici made the effort to seem into it, Heather just kind of stared off into space until it was over. If you’re like me and need at least the performance stick to Cici, though I may have just caught Heather on a bad day. $40 for the half + FS

Between the two Cici is definitely my preference even though I didn’t get FS from her. That being said I probably won’t repeat other than for convenience (I live close by and amp prices are still better than most other options out there). If you were familiar with the original crew at this location you should know going in that you won’t be getting the same service you got from Tina or Sunny (Summer?).

I stopped by this place two weeks in a row. I've been here before, I knew it was a lay up. I just get mixed reactions from the girls.

First time was I cant remember girls name, generic Asian. Not tats no ass. Pretty enough face. She came in, and I pulled her in close. I like to get the business done before the massage. It took a little convincing, but BBJ was had and pretty good. It wasn't great, no ball sucking or rimming. CFS was good too, couple positions blew in the bag. Nice massage after. $140 total. As I was leaving I saw CICI was cooking lunch, I grabbed her ass and said next time.
So the next week I ring the bell...no answer. Maybe its 11:30. I was feeling a little desperate, since the other place in town closed. I called and they said they'd be there in 10 minutes. I waited in the lot. I saws 3 other guys try and ring the bell with no luck. Eventually, I saw 2 girls walk in. 1 in her AMP clothes, the other in short jeans.
I rang the bell CICI answered (she was the one in her AMP clothes). She's attractive, glasses and tiny little bottom teeth. I give her room money and get naked. She came back and asked what I want. I told here I wanted everything and she refused, claimed I was too long. I laughed...I know I'm not. BBJ was not great. No balls, no rim, too much hand. It did the job though. Massage after was short. I was in there maybe 20 minutes.
I hate going back to this place, half the time I'm disappointed.

T

tony soprano

14 dawn Rd 631-980-8899

Have been there a few times since they relocated from the place behind Lucky 7 in Coram that was closed down. Yuki, who runs the place often texts about younger, pretty talent that comes and goes. Usually it’s typical AMP service for 40/hhr and now 140 for covered FS. Every once in a while Yuki says “you get me today”

While not as young as the others she always provides me with great service including an excellent bbbj leading to covered FS (she loves grinding on top) Last night was one of those nights however she did something no one has ever done in an AMP.

As I walked in, I gave her the 180 to cover all. As I am getting undressed in the room she busts in and throws 20 back in my pocket and says I gave her too much!! I was in shock.

After we were done she mentioned that they will be back in Coram in 3 months and she will operate both Centereach and Coram.

I have been here 2 times since I had the girl that smelled like fish.
I was never going to go back after that but out of convenience and location I find myself here.
First time with Yuki was around new years. She has a nice body and long nipples when you start sucking on them. When I get in the room we both know why we are here . Off with the cloths and some body to body rubbing. I kiss her all over then on with the cover and we do a multiple of positions and then I release in the bag. Nice looking girl great body tight pussy, good time.

Last week I was horney and I meet ViVi or something like that, can't remember. She is a skinny girl with glasses nice ass no tits nice nipples.
I give her the money and its right down to business when she gets back. She sucks me to get me hard and puts the rubber on with the mouth she lubes up and I slide in standing mish. She starts moaning and moaning then I go on regular mish.
She is very vocal. too much as she wants me to cum but i am not having it and I pound away.
I switch her to doggy and pound away with a nice view of her little ass all the time she is moaning cum baby cum baby.
Finally I blow in the bag clean up and out the door. She is a bit more business like but not bad at all.

14 dawn Rd 631-980-8899

Have been there a few times since they relocated from the place behind Lucky 7 in Coram that was closed down. Yuki, who runs the place often texts about younger, pretty talent that comes and goes. Usually it’s typical AMP service for 40/hhr and now 140 for covered FS. Every once in a while Yuki says “you get me today”

While not as young as the others she always provides me with great service including an excellent bbbj leading to covered FS (she loves grinding on top) Last night was one of those nights however she did something no one has ever done in an AMP.

As I walked in, I gave her the 180 to cover all. As I am getting undressed in the room she busts in and throws 20 back in my pocket and says I gave her too much!! I was in shock.

After we were done she mentioned that they will be back in Coram in 3 months and she will operate both Centereach and Coram.
So they are going back to the place behind the garden center?

I have been here at least five times. All five times, I have had a girl under the age of 25 and was pleasantly delighted. Periodically get messages of new talent. The most recent trip, Vivi with a single tattoo on lower back, was a sloppy second situation due to overbooking and having only one girl there; still stayed to get the poison out. Nodded to the other monger as we walked past each other.

40 House + 100 for CFS.

Started in regular mish then went to doggy and then moved to her against the wall with her butt towards me like a table.

Blew in bag.

stopped by today. I was close and it was convenient. If was one of those pump and dump days. I parked in the back. I saw Mia. she was nice. Her English was okay. Small up top and no ass. She gave a very good massage. She asked if I wanted boom boom. I said yes $100. She said $140. I said $120 and she said $140 with bbbj. She did a nice job with her mouth on the boys! Lots of tongue action and uncovered oral was good. I let her go for a while and thought I would let her finish. She asked if I was ready. Put the condom on with her mouth and got on top. She did a nice job so I let your go. I finished in the bag and nice clean up. In, out, and done. I was looking for simple and this worked fine. If I see her again I might just do bbbj. Happy Sunday
$40 + $140

Saw this place newly advertised. Figured I’d give it a shot. No expectation , just was looking for HJ

Located in strip store off 25 by big box stores. But has back entrance with typical white bell

Greeting at back door by 35 ish attractive Asian women in short skirt. Place looked clean and had walls to ceiling with doors.
I was taken to Hellen ,pretty sure that was her name. Cute girl short brown hair, kind of thick with natural D’s.

Start with soft touch which didn’t last long . After A little back and forth negotiating we settle at $65 , down from 100, for cbj with top down. She was pretty good. Took it slow , had some eye contact and slurping. Finished with hand. Tissues and spray for cleanup
Was given impression FS is available next time.

looks-7
Attitude-7 maybe 8
Price-8
That post is kind of old. Is that place still there?

Decided to try this place on a Friday because it was open later than the normal AMP’s. Texted earlier in the day to make sure they were open late and they replied yes but no appointment necessary. Showed up on the later side and had to wait maybe 5 minutes but not too bad.

After waiting, I was greeted by a late 20s early 30s decently attractive Asian girl with nice Cs. Forgot to ask for her name but she was about 5’5’ with long black hair. Gave her the 40 for HH and she left the room for a minute and came back. She started the massage with some lotion. The massage was actually terrible and one point she started pinching my legs and it almost hurt. After about 5 minutes she told me to flip. She told me “Tik tik 140” so I paid the price and she started. She started with a bbbj to get things going then slipped on the cover. She started riding in reverse CG but then got tired immediately and asked to switch. Went to standing mish and blew in the bag. Cleaned up and I was on my way. The girl was decent but very loose. Hot dog down a hall way situation. Overall $180 but would probably not repeat.