631-202-7953 Centereach AMP new info 14 Dawn Rd 631-980-8899

I kept getting messages from this place on my burner. Last one was about Tuesday of last week New Russian girl and Spanish girl. So Saturday I was out on my home from that area sent a message asked if Russsian girl was working responded back yes I head over get there ring bell A cute Asian lets me in I ask for the Russian girl ( I used her name)she says nobody with that name work here. I will not go there again. I left girls names out since I did not see them.

I received a similar message, last week: “Tomorrow's lineup is very luxurious. There are Chinese-Russian mixed-race girl Sally, Spanish girl Bella, Korean girl Mia, and Chinese Taiwanese girl Mimi. Welcome to the four girls.” Today I got this: “Today there is Filipino girl Amy and Thai girl Coco and new girl I'm not busy now, you can come over baby Mimi.” They seem to want volume— as a dump and go. FS is either 100/120/140 depending on attendant from my experience.

Got a text earlier in the day, “Today there are Colombian girl Lucia, Filipino girl Amy, Thai girl coco and Chinese girl sisi, five girls are going to work today. Welcome to visit us.” They prefer more walk ins than scheduled times. Receiving that text made my day because I needed a release. Didn’t necessarily care for the drive out to other parts of Suffolk. This spot has not offered Spanish full time before and there must have been a talent consolidation or a gap in times between locations.

Recently saw Lucia from St James fame here. Paid 40 + 140. It was worth every penny. Felt bad so I gave $20 more for the house fee on exit. Total $200 out of pocket. This girl looks like Clara Alonso meets Elisabetta Gregoraci with tattoos. Spanish bubble butt, firm and well sculpted 36C, great personality and a pussy that was delicious.Not rushed at all or with a rude awaking massage. We both smiled at each other and immediately started to have fun because we recognized each other from the other store. Went from DATY to CBJ to CFS missionary and then cowgirl. She finished first and then I did. Blew in bag after 46 mins. Before she got the cover, she pulled out two covers and I was like only one today. Either she is really good or there was palpable chemistry. We finished and cleaned up. We both began to giggle as we got dressed again as we both heard the moan from another girl/talent in a different room.

Review was delayed and not timely as they have been because I got busy.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Got a text earlier in the day, “Today there are Colombian girl Lucia, Filipino girl Amy, Thai girl coco and Chinese girl sisi, five girls are going to work today. Welcome to visit us.” They prefer more walk ins than scheduled times. Receiving that text made my day because I needed a release. Didn’t necessarily care for the drive out to other parts of Suffolk. This spot has not offered Spanish full time before and there must have been a talent consolidation or a gap in times between locations.

Recently saw Lucia from St James fame here. Paid 40 + 140. It was worth every penny. Felt bad so I gave $20 more for the house fee on exit. Total $200 out of pocket. This girl looks like Clara Alonso meets Elisabetta Gregoraci with tattoos. Spanish bubble butt, firm and well sculpted 36C, great personality and a pussy that was delicious.Not rushed at all or with a rude awaking massage. We both smiled at each other and immediately started to have fun because we recognized each other from the other store. Went from DATY to CBJ to CFS missionary and then cowgirl. She finished first and then I did. Blew in bag after 46 mins. Before she got the cover, she pulled out two covers and I was like only one today. Either she is really good or there was palpable chemistry. We finished and cleaned up. We both began to giggle as we got dressed again as we both heard the moan from another girl/talent in a different room.

Review was delayed and not timely as they have been because I got busy.
Border line shill post.

Has anyone else gotten a text from them?

T

tony soprano

Border line shill post.

Has anyone else gotten a text from them?

I get text messages all the time from Yuki who is the mamasan there all the time. I too received the text about the non Asians there. I also saw the half Russian half Asian one last week. May have been one of the most intense sessions I have had there. Started with me DATY - she went nuts, I picked my head up for air and she shoved it back down. Had her squirming all over the table with her legs locked around my head. Then she hopped on top where she started the slow grind and built up to a wild bucking bronco. We were both out of breath at the end. Yuki always makes sure I am taken care of whether by herself (as I reviewed here before) or with the girl that provided the best service.

Okay @roger4445 , you're off the hook.
Granted I don’t usually have an over-the-moon review or any enthusiastic review recently as I don’t have a filter and will report either way—I felt like it was good enough to write one. The talent is accustomed to taking care of the client that reversing the role ignited their own desires so I’m glad others feel the same. There are two humans in this situation and both have needs and wants, as progressive that may seem.

I’d be more concerned about getting texts from an independent as opposed to an AMP.
Independents who are mysteriously found dead then the PoPo will be really investigating their cell phone calls and texts.
When I go to pay my bill on my non-burner account that I have myself, my SO and my kid on, I can see every call, duration, date and time made on any of the phones as part of the paperless statement. There is not any text info on the statement.
That said I do not know if any text info is available or how long the all the info is kept.

I do see a potential flaw in my burner thinking in that I although I only turn my burner on for the short duration when I need it, I do have my non-burner with me. Thus over time, say weeks, where if someone were to search for tower coincidences of the burner # with other numbers, my non-burner # would show up.

As the it is said when solving crimes, there is no such thing as a random coincidence (especially multiple times).