631-202-7953 Centereach AMP new info 14 Dawn Rd 631-980-8899

Went recently. Asked for Bianca who I’ve seen a couple times and really like but they said she no longer works there. Sad.

Got Sunny. She said she’s new there. Might be true. Probably early 40s. Decent little spinner body. Small boobs and butt. Usual 30 minutes for $40.

Ok massage followed by decent st teasing but nothing special. On flip asked if I wanted hand but told her everything. Said I always pay $100 there. Didn’t put up any fight. Only girl I saw there previously other than Bianca tried to get me to pay more but eventually took the $100. Couple minutes of sweet two way touching after she took her clothes off was appreciated as they often go straight for the cbj on a half/mostly limp johnson. Pretty good cbj for a few minutes before the cfs. She took it good for quite a while. No complaints about speed or how hard, although I don’t try to kill the girls like some might. Eventually got tired and didn’t think I was going to cum so we stopped and she had me lay down to try and finish me by hand but still couldn’t release. Most of the time I’m on the quicker side but occasionally last forever or can’t cum at all.

She said sorry multiple times but it had nothing to do with her. I always feel bad when I don’t cum as they always have this look like they failed. But I would see her again, especially as we went way over the 30 minutes with no complaints. Wouldn’t probably request her but certainly wouldn’t be unhappy if I got her.

Bianca moves back and fourth from Centereach to the Coram place depending where Mamason wants her to work. In fact I had a real great visit with her last week at this place here. I had the place to myself.

I got to walk around the place naked. Nothing crazy to tell except when we always meet her our cloths are off immediately. I don't do DATY with that many girls but I always do with her . I just love her pussy.
I always go for the half hour with her and I try to last as long as possible with her. She is so tight and she stays tight so I go real slow.
I was going to go for the table shower this time but I didn't want to waste my time. After wards I got a real nice massage, never watches the clock.
I have been busy checking out other places but I always wind up back with her at some point

I always like to try a place, or a girl when a review is put up in here. So I was in the area, so I went to this place. As previously said here, posters and stickers all over the front door, but has the Amp bell. I rang the bell and a small cute girl answers the door, and from an amp point of view, I thought was really cute. very small, great skin, kind of sexy. Her name is Sunny. Very sweet.
I always say yes when they ask if I was here, or I just say I am friends with BillyS, and that usually works. But this time when asked, I just said, no. I gave the $40 for the half.
She brought me to a room, and was getting ready to leave and I said, I want you to come back. She nodded yes. Usually I don't lie down to waste time, I just start playing, but this time, I lied down and she started a light rub, as I started touching he everywhere with no hesitation from her, so I knew it should be good. I got up up and asked her to take everything off. She said what do you want? I said everything. The negotiation started. She said, 120. I said, no, 80. She said, no, has to be 120. She said she had to pay for the condom. I said, OK, 100 and that's it. She said Ok.
She left the room for like 30 seconds and showed me the condom. Again, she told me she had to pay for it. She took everything off and and again, she is really cute. Very small tits with nice nipples. I lied her down and played with her whole body. She basically let me do whatever I wanted. That went on for a while, longer than I usually do and longer than most girl would allow. Then when I was with that, She covered me, blew me a little , then mish until completion.
She has this sexy little body, that I would definitely repeat.

I've been wanting to check this place out since it opened and finally made my way over this afternoon. Was greeted by Tina. If I had to guess she's around 40 (which as you all know could be anywhere from 40-60 in AMP years). Definitely attractive. Slim, B's, kind of like the woman next door who's not conventionally hot but you still want to fuck.

Got to the room and asked for the hour but was told half hour only because "the boss is coming." OK. Got ready and she asked if I wanted hard, medium or soft. I said medium and it was pretty strong, can't imagine what the hard felt like. That being said it was good, took her time and focused a lot on the neck and shoulders, which I always appreciate. Allowed full roaming of her ass and kitty, and bent down at one point at the head of the table where I could feel her tits. After a while she sat down on the table behind me and started massaging my ass and legs. At this point it went from her "medium" massage to ST.

Then the flip. She asked what I wanted, I said everything. The negotiations started, I offered 100, she said more, I said 120, she said ok. I came with 120 ready to spend, so I didn't mind (I also hate the back and forth so I'm usually not pushy unless they ask for something ridiculous--at that point my thinking is I'm already 140 in what's another 20 bucks). I have to say I was surprised when she took her clothes off. Her body is very smooth and tight, if her face didn't give away her age she could easily pass for 20s-early 30s.

Started with cbj which was pretty decent, some DT thrown in which is nice since I'm apparently thicker than average and I don't get that often (wouldn't mind some advice from the elders here on who to see for that, lol). She was using her nails to lightly rub my thighs, balls, and taint while sucking which definitely enhanced the experience for me.

Went to mish from here, some DATY, cowgirl, then doggy. It felt good but I wasn't gonna finish. For whatever reason I have trouble sometimes. I think it's the condoms, but I'd rather this problem than catching something. We went back to cbj for a little, then I finished by hand on her stomach while she kissed my chest and sucked on my nipples. After we finished she told me to lay back down, where she gave me a scalp massage that honestly was worth the $160 itself.

A couple of minutes of that then I got dressed, got a little bottle of water and I was off.

Looks: 7/10 - like I said, she's older but her body is great.
Service: 9/10 - only thing that would have improved it for me is bbj. Maybe after more visits.
Attitude: 10/10 - she was friendly, funny, and playful. Seemed to enjoy everything, but you never know. We went over by a good 15 minutes too, so she didn't have to give me the massage at the end.
Cost: $160 total, 40 for hh and 120 for FS.

Overall would definitely repeat. Glad I finally got to stop by. Based on reviews of Sunny and Bianca this place seems like a gem. Hopefully it lasts.

I've been wanting to check this place out since it opened and finally made my way over this afternoon. Was greeted by Tina. If I had to guess she's around 40 (which as you all know could be anywhere from 40-60 in AMP years). Definitely attractive. Slim, B's, kind of like the woman next door who's not conventionally hot but you still want to fuck.

Got to the room and asked for the hour but was told half hour only because "the boss is coming." OK. Got ready and she asked if I wanted hard, medium or soft. I said medium and it was pretty strong, can't imagine what the hard felt like. That being said it was good, took her time and focused a lot on the neck and shoulders, which I always appreciate. Allowed full roaming of her ass and kitty, and bent down at one point at the head of the table where I could feel her tits. After a while she sat down on the table behind me and started massaging my ass and legs. At this point it went from her "medium" massage to ST.

Then the flip. She asked what I wanted, I said everything. The negotiations started, I offered 100, she said more, I said 120, she said ok. I came with 120 ready to spend, so I didn't mind (I also hate the back and forth so I'm usually not pushy unless they ask for something ridiculous--at that point my thinking is I'm already 140 in what's another 20 bucks). I have to say I was surprised when she took her clothes off. Her body is very smooth and tight, if her face didn't give away her age she could easily pass for 20s-early 30s.

Started with cbj which was pretty decent, some DT thrown in which is nice since I'm apparently thicker than average and I don't get that often (wouldn't mind some advice from the elders here on who to see for that, lol). She was using her nails to lightly rub my thighs, balls, and taint while sucking which definitely enhanced the experience for me.

Went to mish from here, some DATY, cowgirl, then doggy. It felt good but I wasn't gonna finish. For whatever reason I have trouble sometimes. I think it's the condoms, but I'd rather this problem than catching something. We went back to cbj for a little, then I finished by hand on her stomach while she kissed my chest and sucked on my nipples. After we finished she told me to lay back down, where she gave me a scalp massage that honestly was worth the $160 itself.

A couple of minutes of that then I got dressed, got a little bottle of water and I was off.

Looks: 7/10 - like I said, she's older but her body is great.
Service: 9/10 - only thing that would have improved it for me is bbj. Maybe after more visits.
Attitude: 10/10 - she was friendly, funny, and playful. Seemed to enjoy everything, but you never know. We went over by a good 15 minutes too, so she didn't have to give me the massage at the end.
Cost: $160 total, 40 for hh and 120 for FS.

Overall would definitely repeat. Glad I finally got to stop by. Based on reviews of Sunny and Bianca this place seems like a gem. Hopefully it lasts.
Sounds great! I will try Tina on my next visit.

I gave this place another try. Not really happy with it. I went last week, I saw Jennie. She was super short decent rack. She was probably closer to 50 than 40. I don't even bother with the massage, they know why I'm there. She refused the bbbj, had to be covered. It wasn't bad, but it was a covered bj with no ball sucking. We did do a couple positions. She kept grimacing and huffing, struggling to take all of me. I am not large (maybe a little long) but nothing to brag about, but she is definitely small. It kind of ruined the mood. When I flipped her over to bang her from behind I noticed the prolapsed asshole (another sign of her age). All these things kept killing the mood for me. But I'm a champ, I tuned it out and banged away until the bag was full. As I'm getting dressed she says next time you see the other girl. I have seen a different girl there (sorry for no review) but she was just as old and small.
I can't see myself returning, unless someone can post about better talent. If I wanted an uninterested old broad, I would stay at home. I sure do miss Lucy's girls.
40+100

This place is great. The first time I went there a year ago I got a hot Asian girl who was in her early 30s. Easily the best girl there because of her youth and she was in shape. Thick in all the right places. She let me fuck her but she was really uncomfortable and grimacing in pain and switched to hands when I didn’t cum right away. She made me finish myself off because her hands weren’t getting the job done after. I never saw her again unfortunately and never got her name but because she was so hot, she was the best. Any time I go lately, I’ve been seeing these two older women there. Sunny is the one name I got from my favorite lady of the two. Really nice. She’s small tits ass and height, but still attractive in a milf way. The other lady has more ass, thicker. She’s also small height. I usually pay 140 for everything. They don’t really give head because it’s covered only so they skip to hands or regular sex. Like they try for a minute but know that head isn’t going to work covered. Early afternoons during weekdays, theyre usually free. I usually get right to business because their massages aren’t anything special.

Saw Tina here again the other night. $40 for half, $100 for FS. Everything covered. She seems to really enjoy what she does, and her massage is actually pretty good (though I sometimes skip it). Started with CBJ, then DATY which seems to be hit or miss with them. Sunny allowed it the first time I saw her but the second time she said ‘no, very busy today’ which I appreciated. From there went to standing mish, to doggy, to prone bone. We were both pretty spent so we ended with a hand release.

This is my third time seeing Tina, the first is also reviewed in here. I’ve seen Sunny a handful of times too. I didn’t review but it matches the others in here. The girls at this spot are all pretty fun, and if you go when they aren’t busy they aren’t clockwatchers (ive gone over the half every single time and only once had mamasan interrupt from the other side of the door).

I really hope they stick around, especially with Leo seemingly in the middle of another AMP crackdown. This is the first AMP in this area that is consistently good since we lost Lucy’s.

As always stay safe and healthy out there fellas.

First time in LI. After research settled on this place excellent directions. Ample parking. Got confused which door. The white AMP bell helped. 2 eyes peered thru the blind. Was welcomed by MIMI in red skirt. 1 hour + tip $100. . No massage initially. Whole deed including bj , fwd done at outset then settled for massage. Extremely cooperative. Full access. Adjusted $ 20 extra for inflation. After this unwilling for 2nd said only once but with extra $20. Building up karma for future. Kept on promising new girls next week. Left extremely pleased.
Ps
Decided to do some shopping after 15mts Realized I did not have my wallet on me . Went back was not in the parking lot. Rang the bell and asked her. No luck took me to the room. Could not make anything out , dim light however she was able to locate it. So grateful. Kept on insisting I check it if anything missing.
Looks like go to place

First time in LI. After research settled on this place excellent directions. Ample parking. Got confused which door. The white AMP bell helped. 2 eyes peered thru the blind. Was welcomed by MIMI in red skirt. 1 hour + tip $100. . No massage initially. Whole deed including bj , fwd done at outset then settled for massage. Extremely cooperative. Full access. Adjusted $ 20 extra for inflation. After this unwilling for 2nd said only once but with extra $20. Building up karma for future. Kept on promising new girls next week. Left extremely pleased.
Ps
Decided to do some shopping after 15mts Realized I did not have my wallet on me . Went back was not in the parking lot. Rang the bell and asked her. No luck took me to the room. Could not make anything out , dim light however she was able to locate it. So grateful. Kept on insisting I check it if anything missing.
Looks like go to place

Good for you!! Reminds me of a time I left a VERY Expensive watch at Legit place I go. Since I go knowing & wanting only legit I wasn't in monger mode. Went back 1/2 hour later to get it. Was so happy I threw the girl a $50. SHe looked shocked as hell cause it's 3X what I give for massage tip. To me it was way worth it..

Ps
Looks like go to place
Where were you coming from that this was your first time on long island? Nothing between wherever you are coming and centereach of all places caught your eye?

Back in the early 90s, I had left my wallet in a KMP on 5th Avenue in NYC. About three weeks later, after I had replaced my driver's license and one credit card that was in the wallet, it was mailed back to me with everything intact. Sometimes the Universe smiles on us.