42-28 Bell 646-525-2517

Saw apple today. Had ts and she cleaned everything nice. All reviews are pretty accurate about her. She did lfk+dfk+bbbj+mish+cg+rcg+doggy+daty+rimming. I came twice once in doggy and the second time in her mouth. Total damage was 60+120+40(for the second nut). Was there for hour and a half. Good time definitely repeat.

I've never left there paying a cent over 60+100. Leave 100 on the night stand right when you get in (after they take the house fee) and you will get everything. I've done that every single time I've been here with every girl there (Including June and Apple) and have had no problems.

An extra nut for $40 isn't a bad deal either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Recently checked this place out and met Pink. She is young and petite, a bit on the skinny side which is fine by me. I didn't get the TS but I made sure she knew I was going to the bathroom to wash my hands as per previous advice. She gave a decent massage, nothing to write home about. Without reluctance she allowed UTC but no digits. She allowed me to suck her nips during the HE. I gave 60 for the house and she wanted 60 for her but I talked her down to 45. When I asked her how much fs was she did indicate she wanted 120 but as MDC mentioned I think she could be talked down to 100 if you stick to your guns, tell her that is the going rate, and are willing to walk.

You guys are payiny too much. I've never left there paying a cent over 60+100. Leave 100 on the night stand right when you get in (after they take the house fee) and you will get everything. I've done that every single time I've been here with every girl there (Including June and Apple) and have had no problems.

An extra nut for $40 isn't a bad deal either.
based on the experience I had with June......I certainly did not pay too much

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Just to be clear, I dont think troutman is saying dont tell us what you paid, because we need you to tell us that. He means dont spend time in a review thread ARGUEING over whether someone paid more than you think they should have, especially if they are happy about what they got for how much they gave.

Just to be clear, I dont think troutman is saying dont tell us what you paid, because we need you to tell us that. He means dont spend time in a review thread ARGUEING over whether someone paid more than you think they should have, especially if they are happy about what they got for how much they gave.
I was clear.....which is why I liked his post

Had so much fun with June. I felt like having a swollen, heavy balls and even struggled to walk naturally sometimes for few days.
So, whatelse can I do? Went there to see a girl who can turn my tap on in a right way. June did great job.
She tried to be a best plumber ever. Cleaned nicely, kept watching it to decide how to make it out and then used her own tools pretty well. Rubbed, squeezed with her mouth & pussy.

Love the way how she did and made me feel hotter and hotter.
When she was giving BBJ, I tasted her pussy which was very juicy.
After popping out, I could be back to normal. Excellent!

I've been to this place a couple of times since December and it's getting progressively worse. I went back a few days ago and had a session with apple. She's in her late 30s while wearing heavy makeup to hide her age. Session was very rushed and lackluster. She seemed pretty tired and worn out. She asked for 120 on top of the house fee instead of 100 b/c she claimed this place is under new ownership so prices have changed. She also was the one answering all the calls at this number. The flip phone she had kept ringing multiple times during our session. At this price of 180 total, I might as well go to amps in the city that offer younger girls and better gfe service. This bayside amp only has apple and another girl working so they seem to be overworked. There are also other amps in a 10-15 block radius from this spot that offer younger girls, better service and cheaper prices.

I've been to this place a couple of times since December and it's getting progressively worse. I went back a few days ago and had a session with apple. She's in her late 30s while wearing heavy makeup to hide her age. Session was very rushed and lackluster. She seemed pretty tired and worn out. She asked for 120 on top of the house fee instead of 100 b/c she claimed this place is under new ownership so prices have changed. She also was the one answering all the calls at this number. The flip phone she had kept ringing multiple times during our session. At this price of 180 total, I might as well go to amps in the city that offer younger girls and better gfe service. This bayside amp only has apple and another girl working so they seem to be overworked. There are also other amps in a 10-15 block radius from this spot that offer younger girls, better service and cheaper prices.
I had Apple a couple months ago and she didn't seem late 30's to me at all, and was barely wearing any makeup. In fact the only girl I ever had there who work noticable amounts of makeup was Sue. I wonder if they are changing names to try and capitalize on the good reviews on here.

If this is true I'm really upset, because this place was one of the only AMPs I frequented that I thoroughly enjoyed even though none of them can massage for shit.

I had Apple a couple months ago and she didn't seem late 30's to me at all, and was barely wearing any makeup. In fact the only girl I ever had there who work noticable amounts of makeup was Sue. I wonder if they are changing names to try and capitalize on the good reviews on here.

If this is true I'm really upset, because this place was one of the only AMPs I frequented that I thoroughly enjoyed even though none of them can massage for shit.
No I don't think they're changing names as I knew who Apple was from a couple months back. She is definitely late 30s though; I pretty good at assessing the age of asian girls from multiple relationships I've had in the past. Like I said, she's actually the one answering the phone at this place and she does this even during the session. Her and the other girl June are the only girls there and they work from start to closing time. No wonder they're getting worn out. Other amps in queens have multiple girls working especially during the day.

Also as I mentioned, they've raised the tip for FS to 120. I know from your previous posts in this thread that you were advocating everyone pay 100, which was what they used to charge. Not anymore. I won't be wasting any more $ on this place.

Last edited:
Just went here a few days ago.....saw June.......another great TS.....decent massage.....and wonderful all around service......excellent rimming.....very good cbj......rcg and mish........she wont let me do doggie (she says it would hurt) (Not being an ass....but God was very kind to me in certain areas)
as recently stated.......she sttod strong at 12o tip......I even tried moderndaycowboys trick of leaving only 100 on the table....but she pointed out to me it is 120

id go back if necessary...but after being here several times......I'll search for a new less costly experience

Just went here a few days ago.....saw June.......another great TS.....decent massage.....and wonderful all around service......excellent rimming.....very good cbj......rcg and mish........she wont let me do doggie (she says it would hurt) (Not being an ass....but God was very kind to me in certain areas)
as recently stated.......she sttod strong at 12o tip......I even tried moderndaycowboys trick of leaving only 100 on the table....but she pointed out to me it is 120

id go back if necessary...but after being here several times......I'll search for a new less costly experience
Wow, fuck that. When I use to have this place in my regular rotation they never counted the money, in fact even after the session I had to pick it up off the table and hand it to them and even then they never counted it.

Honestly it's no big loss for me as I no longer work in queens where this was a spot I could easily hit on the commute home. 180$ all in just isn't worth it, honestly.

Wow, fuck that. When I use to have this place in my regular rotation they never counted the money, in fact even after the session I had to pick it up off the table and hand it to them and even then they never counted it.

Honestly it's no big loss for me as I no longer work in queens where this was a spot I could easily hit on the commute home. 180$ all in just isn't worth it, honestly.
yeah...I was a bit surprised....oh well........i'll just look for better and less expensive options

I've been here a few times last time being last week seeing Apple. Gave her 60 for the hour and showed her and placed 100 bucks on the table she didn't even care. Maybe it's because I talk to her and we joke and fool around a lot she is very comfortable with me. Last week we went at least 15 minutes over the hour and I gave her an extra 20 and she was very thankful. Not sure what everyone else is doing where they would demand the extra $20.

Maybe the change in ownership is causing the markup in service charge. Sue only charged 80 when she was around. Haven't been here in a couple of months since she left and don't intend to unless the price comes down.