42-28 Bell 646-525-2517

Recently I just walked in and saw Kitty. It was a kinda lucky because she's a fresh 20's lady attractive and sexy. I handed her the house for 1hr in the room. She went out for a minute and gave me a shower first. Washed my balls, head and cleave thoroughly. I said I don't like massage. So she started caressing from my ankle. She BBBJ throats me down and it's awesome for sure. We both enjoyed 69, doggy play. Her pussy is pinkish, trimmed. After the session, she lay down next to me and stared my eyes. Felt like a girl friend. Her Eng skills are decent. Overall, got a great service for sure and I'll repeat with her.
Same contact number and location. .6/1.2 dmamge

Been there recently. They started new ad on bp so hit this place since it was one of my fave few years ago. Dunno who was my provider a year ago, lackluster service with haggling... it was terrible.
So I tried Sora spa very close. Coco was very good. She wasn't young but has some menu very interesting menu with decent price. One day they got shut down and she left.... never came back...
To make a long story short, met IVY lovely K girl. Probably in her late 20ish. Very juicy and technical ST provider. She got a very squeezing pussy. DATY, BBBJ & 69 were available. 6+12
Still they use the same phone#. Good luck.

Been there recently. They started new ad on bp so hit this place since it was one of my fave few years ago. Dunno who was my provider a year ago, lackluster service with haggling... it was terrible.
So I tried Sora spa very close. Coco was very good. She wasn't young but has some menu very interesting menu with decent price. One day they got shut down and she left.... never came back...
To make a long story short, met IVY lovely K girl. Probably in her late 20ish. Very juicy and technical ST provider. She got a very squeezing pussy. DATY, BBBJ & 69 were available. 6+12
Still they use the same phone#. Good luck.
Is it the same mamasan? Kitty?

Still they use the same phone#. Good l
The place on Bell been going down hill for a long time now.

Soar spa which is on 42nd Ave had three or more management changes. The name change a few time as well. The girls are ok but it’s pot luck if you will get the young one. Parking is a bitch and since it’s a semi residential area neighbors will give you shit if your taking there space.

Thank you @Moderator and thank you again @bighard20in I agree with you.
One more tip to this spot. Sera has nice full D sized top and my cock is enough to play with them. After enjoying enough, I wanted to come in her mouth so finished in CBBJ. Paid .8 for tip.
Not really cheap price but there's a TS and she gave me 50-60 minutes full session... so no complain.

bumping this old thread because I just saw this in the news:

https://patch.com/new-york/bayside/bayside-fire-critically-injures-2-fdny-says

This is the spa, and it appears one male and one female are in critical condition. I wonder what the F happened. Prayers.
I think that it was cause by those heater that look like a fan. You can only buy them at the Korean stores or a few stores in flushing. The flames coming out of the wonder is the room where the ladies hang out when not working. So she must of left the heater on and something caught on fire.

Image getting you dick suck and all a sudden a fire start. How do you explain being there to your family.

I think that it was cause by those heater that look like a fan. You can only buy them at the Korean stores or a few stores in flushing. The flames coming out of the wonder is the room where the ladies hang out when not working. So she must of left the heater on and something caught on fire.

Image getting you dick suck and all a sudden a fire start. How do you explain being there to your family.
Or she was jack-hammering him so vigorously that sparks started to fly. BTW, what the hell is a "frozen food restaurant," the first floor tenant identified at the fire address by the Patch?

What happen if you just stop jelq will the size stay or does it goes back to its original size?
No experience. But I would say it will go down since what is enlarged is your muscles. Like any muscles, if you don't load it, it will reduce in size. But also since there is muscle memory, it is much easier to recover that size.