42-28 Bell 646-525-2517

Been here recently. Called and asked to see Apple. On time, she answered the door. Definitely a looker. While not a young thing, she has great body.

Playful right from the start. There was no tension at all thats typical of first visits. TS was thorough with attention to right details. The shower was clean enough.

Back to the room and a little massage that was OK. I wasn't expecting a therapuetic session, so anything here is a bonus. and then soft touch begins slowly. And then things took a turn for the better..

All can i say is wow... next 40 minutes were pretty enjoyable and needless to say, i was exhausted by the end of it. We chit chat a little bit while i get dressed. She was so playful even at the end, it's totally uncommon in a good way. Will return

Been here recently. Called and asked to see Apple. On time, she answered the door. Definitely a looker. While not a young thing, she has great body.

Playful right from the start. There was no tension at all thats typical of first visits. TS was thorough with attention to right details. The shower was clean enough.

Back to the room and a little massage that was OK. I wasn't expecting a therapuetic session, so anything here is a bonus. and then soft touch begins slowly. And then things took a turn for the better..

All can i say is wow... next 40 minutes were pretty enjoyable and needless to say, i was exhausted by the end of it. We chit chat a little bit while i get dressed. She was so playful even at the end, it's totally uncommon in a good way. Will return
PricE?

A guy who hasn't posted in 2 years claims that he got good service from a place that's been reported as shut down & a place that's been going downhill b/c of shitty service prior to that? sounds like a shill

Anyone looking for June, she went to the Little Neck Spy Shop location.
Saw her at the spy shop by surprise... did not expect her there. She was always good to me and always gave an awesome rim job. She would also stick her finger in there and give me BBBJ while I was in downward dog yoga position. She cums a lot during a session. I could feel her pussy convulsing after just a few minutes of penetration. That milf loves sex.

Saw her at the spy shop by surprise... did not expect her there. She was always good to me and always gave an awesome rim job. She would also stick her finger in there and give me BBBJ while I was in downward dog yoga position. She cums a lot during a session. I could feel her pussy convulsing after just a few minutes of penetration. That milf loves sex.
Can you tell me about this new location? I really liked June.

For a quick review, when I saw her she literally must have cum about 10 times during sex, she was drenched in sweat and she lost it and just started dfking me the entire time after a few orgasms. When I pulled out the base of my cock was covered in her white orgasm juices. It was by far the best session I ever had at an amp but I have been out of NY for a while and wasn't able to see her again.

Found an ad on bp and called to ask about the location. She said 42-28... So I thought they reopened. Anyway made an appt this afternoon and saw Jenny.
Gorgeous, early 30's K-girl. Nice build.
DATY, 69, BBBJ were available. As others commented a little over priced but can't complain with what I got.
Especially got great rim which was memorable. I also have an alternative emp spot in LI. Almost same price system.

I was introduced to a new girl (Mamasan said), "Apple" She really did look cute and was full of smiles, I couldn't say no.
Her hooteds and derrieres were on point.
Hooters was definitely genuine.

Table shower was typical and thorough.
Skipped the massage for the longer ST.
On the flip, she went into BBJ for a few minutes and then climbed on top.
She was hot but I was trying to be relax while she rode me. When she got tired she wanted me to take control, but I was enjoying her vigor on top. I grabbed her closer to me and helped move her ass along till we finished.
She speaks conversational English so could have more fun.

Do know if June is still at the little neck place since I called and no answer and saw posting on B P staying grand opening and new girls
She's back. Spa was looking better than before. Just finished remodeling. Found a new ads with fake pics on BP. Visited there the other day and saw 2 more chicks looking mid to late 20's in the room(door was slightly opened). Got great RIM job from Apple. I love it!

I was introduced to a new girl (Mamasan said), "Apple" She really did look cute and was full of smiles, I couldn't say no.
Her hooteds and derrieres were on point.
Hooters was definitely genuine.

Table shower was typical and thorough.
Skipped the massage for the longer ST.
On the flip, she went into BBJ for a few minutes and then climbed on top.
She was hot but I was trying to be relax while she rode me. When she got tired she wanted me to take control, but I was enjoying her vigor on top. I grabbed her closer to me and helped move her ass along till we finished.
She speaks conversational English so could have more fun.
Apple is not new, she's been there a while.

Apple is not new, she's been there a while.
Probably a different girl. this spa should have stayed closed. i see that a couple of newbies with 1-2 posts have brought back this thread after it's been well documented by several members below that the service at this over-priced amp had gone down the shitter. sounds like their reviews are shills or maybe they don't know any better what good service is lmfao. there are plenty of better options in queens at lower price points. hopefully the smarter and long-standing members don't waste their $ at this spa that charges near manhattan amp level prices for milfs in their 40s that provide shitty rushed service. if you're gona fork over that much $, you might as well go into the city and get a quality session with a hot young mid to late 20s chick at one of the manhattan spas. one of the spas that advertise on this board is a good place to start.

I agree...this place is above average, but nothing really all that spectacular. I did have a fun time with both Apple and June (separately), but I wouldn't go out of my way for this spot. If I'm in the area and feeling lazy and in need of some relief, I would go here again.

I always suspected they might be a ripoff.

Was there yesterday and saw Apple.
Got a very impressive TS. She cleaned one area really really well, so had high hopes for some serious play later.
Her lips was very sweet. Got a great job.
It was worthy to go there.