42-28 Bell 646-525-2517

Called yesterday asked for Apple and they told me to come in. Arrived June answered door led me to room when I asked for Apple she said she won't be back for a while. June is not bad looking but I kinda like the way Apple takes care of me but I wanted to relieve my stress. I gave June the 60 then rolled out a hundred and said FS she said no 120. I said Apple always takes the 100 and she said I know but she won't. Then I told her if she's as good as Apple I'll be happy to give her the extra 20 at the end of the session as I usually do with Apple anyway. She said no and was stuck on the 120 I said forget about it took back the money and left. I guess she figured she couldn't perform up to Apple standards.
If everyone would do as I did they wouldn't be getting away with what they are doing. If she would've said yes and she had excellent skills I would've gladly given her the extra 20 "after the session".
A few months ago I reviewed this place and talked about how they're money hungry milfs charging near manhattan prices for no fucking reason. i guess not much has changed. 180 for FS is just way too much for a place in queens; i would maybe understand if they were young attractive girls in their early to mid 20s giving excellent service like some spots in manhattan but obviously that's not the case here. i think this place is run by koreans and they have mainly korean milfs. koreans tend to think they're privileged and feel they should charge more than other asian girls for some bizarre reason.

i'm not surprised that they also tried to trick you into coming by claiming apple is there lol. these amps like to change girls every few months so she's probably working elsewhere and gone for good. it seems like you've been frequenting this place way too much anyway. there's no need to stay loyal to one chick when she's getting boned by almost a 100 different guys every week. you should branch out and try other places that you might have been missing out on. i'm sure you'll be able to find other girls who give comparable service.

A few months ago I reviewed this place and talked about how they're money hungry milfs charging near manhattan prices for no fucking reason. i guess not much has changed. 180 for FS is just way too much for a place in queens; i would maybe understand if they were young attractive girls in their early to mid 20s giving excellent service like some spots in manhattan but obviously that's not the case here. i think this place is run by koreans and they have mainly korean milfs. koreans tend to think they're privileged and feel they should charge more than other asian girls for some bizarre reason.

i'm not surprised that they also tried to trick you into coming by claiming apple is there lol. these amps like to change girls every few months so she's probably working elsewhere and gone for good. it seems like you've been frequenting this place way too much anyway. there's no need to stay loyal to one chick when she's getting boned by almost a 100 different guys every week. you should branch out and try other places that you might have been missing out on. i'm sure you'll be able to find other girls who give comparable service.

I've been to many different AMP's and when I find a girl that's really good with her "talents" I usually stick around till she moves or the place is shut down. Coco and Lily were amazing providers at the now closed Daisy Spa. Coco was in her 30's and Lily in her 20's. When I found Apple I guess she thinks I'm husband material so she would do things that would make me blow in the bag big time. No I'm not looking to hook up with any of these girls just looking to walk out of the place completely and uterly satisfied. IDC how many people these women bone some are exceptional at what they do but the majority are just really bad in bed or should I say the massage table. I've been with many young asian providers in the early 20's and almost all of them cannot make me blow a whole load cause plain and simple they are boring at sex. Sorry but those days of blowing a big load just because she's hot has been over for me for many moons ago. She has to be really good for me to blow a whole load and that's why I don't mind paying them a little extra when they are able to get me to that euphoric level.

Anyway b4 I left the place I asked June when Apple was coming back, she said 2 weeks. I will wait and see or will see Yoyo at the other spa again.

A year ago June turned me off to this place, I call and only go there if june is not there at all. Ive been here twice first time was with Apple and it was an amazing experience I love her short hair cut and nice body. She gave me a similar experience to most reviews here, spectacular. So when I went the second time it was June and Apple working and when I got in the room I asked for apple and june lets me know she is busy and I say OK no problem I will wait june says no I will take good care of you, so I say ok and we go to TS, TS was real mechanical and she just wasnt that into it during the TS Apple walks in and starts rubbing me, she remembers me and the good time we had and im like wtf? thought she was busy, either june lied to me or apple was taking a break, apple says next time. We get back into the room and there is no massage no soft touch she dries me off and tells me lay face up, as soon as I do she grabs my cock and says too big baby cant do FS and asks me what else I want, at this point I am livid and ask for apple because I really wanted FS she says "I already took care of you honey with TS". Based on other reviews you guys say June is great, that's fine, I guess she didn't like me from the beginning but didn't want to switch me to Apple because she wanted my money. So she sees me get angry and says OK FS 120$ I say no way just give me HJ.

Now this was about a year ago, I think june had just started, Soo was still there, it was Soo and Apple working the first time I saw Apple and even though everyone says soo was amazing I was more than satisfied with apple and I wanted to make this place a regular place to visit, but Junes attitude ruined it for me, I kinda want to go back just to let them know they are losing good business because of one girls attitude.

Do what I did if you don't get Apple walk out on them. Read my earlier post about how I left June standing their while I took my money out of her hand and walked out of the place. The last time I called she also said Apple was working when I told her to put her on the phone to verify it she wouldn't so I told her she's full of shit and hung up on her.

A year ago June turned me off to this place, I call and only go there if june is not there at all. Ive been here twice first time was with Apple and it was an amazing experience I love her short hair cut and nice body. She gave me a similar experience to most reviews here, spectacular. So when I went the second time it was June and Apple working and when I got in the room I asked for apple and june lets me know she is busy and I say OK no problem I will wait june says no I will take good care of you, so I say ok and we go to TS, TS was real mechanical and she just wasnt that into it during the TS Apple walks in and starts rubbing me, she remembers me and the good time we had and im like wtf? thought she was busy, either june lied to me or apple was taking a break, apple says next time. We get back into the room and there is no massage no soft touch she dries me off and tells me lay face up, as soon as I do she grabs my cock and says too big baby cant do FS and asks me what else I want, at this point I am livid and ask for apple because I really wanted FS she says "I already took care of you honey with TS". Based on other reviews you guys say June is great, that's fine, I guess she didn't like me from the beginning but didn't want to switch me to Apple because she wanted my money. So she sees me get angry and says OK FS 120$ I say no way just give me HJ.

Now this was about a year ago, I think june had just started, Soo was still there, it was Soo and Apple working the first time I saw Apple and even though everyone says soo was amazing I was more than satisfied with apple and I wanted to make this place a regular place to visit, but Junes attitude ruined it for me, I kinda want to go back just to let them know they are losing good business because of one girls attitude.
That's pretty odd, I had a completely different experience with June when I saw her back in September. While the session was not nearly as good as Apple or Sue, it was by no means terrible. Apple was fucking amazing though.

Do what I did if you don't get Apple walk out on them. Read my earlier post about how I left June standing their while I took my money out of her hand and walked out of the place. The last time I called she also said Apple was working when I told her to put her on the phone to verify it she wouldn't so I told her she's full of shit and hung up on her.
Sounds like this place has really gone down the shitter. Glad I no longer pass that area on my way home from work and am not tempted to waste my time and money there.

Sounds like this place has really gone down the shitter. Glad I no longer pass that area on my way home from work and am not tempted to waste my time and money there.
Like i keep telling people here, this place went down the shitter since the beginning of this year when the greedy whores & management at this spa decided to raise their prices. this spot was decent the first time i went early last year but now its a waste of money. they probably got complacent and greedy after all the free publicity they got from the positive reviews last year. unlike the two members below, i had a horrible experience with apple which i wrote about a few months ago. like i said, the girls at this place have gotten lazy and complacent with their service. but even after all our warnings, i'm sure there will be at least 10 new lurkers who'll visit this place this week after this thread got bumped up. this waste of a spa should be paying this website for advertising lmfao.

and stan, you still seem stuck on that milf apple. she's probably gone for good and working somewhere else. she struck me as a lifer who's been in this business for a long time so there's no way she would be on break for longer than a week or two. she has bills to pay and needs to keep sending money to her 3-4 kids who are back in her native country. you would be better served to forget about this fucking place and visit the other 100 plus amps scattered across queens. odds are high you'll be able to find another 40 something year old milf like apple who provides good service. who knows, she might even be working at a spa 10 blocks from this place right now haha. i wouldn't be surprised

Last edited:
I know of 1 place 2 blocks south of Northern Blvd right across the street from the public school got busted about 2 weeks ago.
Hmm interesting...they probably didn't pay someone off. it still amazes me how fucking LE continue to waste taxpayers' money on these type of busts instead of focusing on real crime. like people getting murdered every day in this city by hooligans who end up never getting caught or all the fucking heroin on the street these days that induce violent crime.

The one across from the school on the side street off Bell was a good dependable KMP a few years ago. It shut down and had a string of places opening and closing after a few months - I went there two or three times and got legit massages only. Not even a hint of HE possibility. The place that was raided must have opened just a little while ago, since just recently I saw a for rent sign.

I being seeing a lot of undercover vans parked on side street off bell. I think the place on 41th ave got hit because it's closed and I hear it's a Spanish place now. I just saw ads on BP for the place and it's Spanish I haven't try it yet.

I being seeing a lot of undercover vans parked on side street off bell. I think the place on 41th ave got hit because it's closed and I hear it's a Spanish place now. I just saw ads on BP for the place and it's Spanish I haven't try it yet.
yeah I agree, I heard from the spa workers that june is a bad month for them to work. It seems cops hit places during this month for some odd reason? is it voting time again?

yeah I agree, I heard from the spa workers that june is a bad month for them to work. It seems cops hit places during this month for some odd reason? is it voting time again?
Cops are like everyone else; they hate working in the cold. Now that it's warm out they actually have to start doing work. Also, more people are out and about and more aware of their surroundings during warmer months, so complaints are usually up.