2021 New York Yankees

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a super star , puts fannies in the seats and ratings no way is he being traded no way
Gotta disagree with you on that, he has had 1 good season and been hurt the majority of the other three. I am not even counting what may be wrong with him now. He has star status but he is NOT a super star by any means. He has the potential too be, but is considered unproven until he can stay healthy consistently and produce. Paying him long term mega bucks would be a mistake in my opinion. Love the guy and that he is home grown, but if he cant stay healthy in his age 25-29 what are the chances he stays healthy from 31 (his free agent age) to his late 30's?

He is not clutch against elite post season pitching.
229 batting average in post season with 51k's in 131 at bats.

I think a lot of Yankee fans (Me included) drink the Michael Kay Kool-Aide when it comes to slurping down our players.

I am giving Judge this season to prove himself. Then he has to do it again in 2022. If he does then I would say give him somethign like a 4-5 year contract. If he can play two full seasons then he woudl be worth a big 4-5 maybe 6 year contract. He has 2 years left to prove himeself. If he misses significant time this year then maybe it is time to maximize your return on the guy.

Gotta disagree with you on that, he has had 1 good season and been hurt the majority of the other three. I am not even counting what may be wrong with him now. He has star status but he is NOT a super star by any means. He has the potential too be, but is considered unproven until he can stay healthy consistently and produce. Paying him long term mega bucks would be a mistake in my opinion. Love the guy and that he is home grown, but if he cant stay healthy in his age 25-29 what are the chances he stays healthy from 31 (his free agent age) to his late 30's?

He is not clutch against elite post season pitching.
229 batting average in post season with 51k's in 131 at bats.

I think a lot of Yankee fans (Me included) drink the Michael Kay Kool-Aide when it comes to slurping down our players.
Tell me anyone that’s clutch against elite post season ?

I am giving Judge this season to prove himself. Then he has to do it again in 2022. If he does then I would say give him somethign like a 4-5 year contract. If he can play two full seasons then he woudl be worth a big 4-5 maybe 6 year contract. He has 2 years left to prove himeself. If he misses significant time this year then maybe it is time to maximize your return on the guy.
I dont want to make an excuse for the guy, but a guy that size, probably may just be hard to stay healthy. Not including Winfield, He is a HOfamer... But I remember Judge diving for a ball and getting hurt. Then they told him dont go hard all the time. Not sure but I know you want that talent in the line up as much as possible.

Tell me anyone that’s clutch against elite post season ?
Bernie Williams - 275 ave 22 hr 81 rbi
Matsui - 312 ave 10 hr
Reggie Jackson didn't do too bad
Beltran

Edgar Martinez was a pest, Old School Joe Carter and Kirk Gibson.

I LOVE Judge, I hope he stays healthy and is a beast. But in the scheme of money and contract length, how do you sign him long term with such a poor track record of staying healthy. We are seeing more and more how tight the Yanks are becoming with money and free agents. There is only so much that they will continue to spend.

Hopefully he finds what is ailing him and can get some momentum and stay healthy. No Chance he gets an 8-10 year deal. NONE. Unless its 2 years of perfect health and him wrecking baseballs.

Bernie Williams - 275 ave 22 hr 81 rbi
Matsui - 312 ave 10 hr
Reggie Jackson didn't do too bad
Beltran

Edgar Martinez was a pest, Old School Joe Carter and Kirk Gibson.

I LOVE Judge, I hope he stays healthy and is a beast. But in the scheme of money and contract length, how do you sign him long term with such a poor track record of staying healthy. We are seeing more and more how tight the Yanks are becoming with money and free agents. There is only so much that they will continue to spend.

Hopefully he finds what is ailing him and can get some momentum and stay healthy. No Chance he gets an 8-10 year deal. NONE. Unless its 2 years of perfect health and him wrecking baseballs.
That's older stats then the girls u fuck now !

Status
Not open for further replies.