2020 Yankees

I had a bad feeling when he took Tanaka out after 66 pitches and five dominant innings. This was the second time this year Boone made a terrible pitching decision. The other being when Paxton was throwing a shut out into the 8th, gives up a two run homer. leaves him in, and the next batter homers to tie the game. Then he trots out and relieves him. I think it was the Tampa series the first time they kicked our ass.

I had a bad feeling when he took Tanaka out after 66 pitches and five dominant innings. This was the second time this year Boone made a terrible pitching decision. The other being when Paxton was throwing a shut out into the 8th, gives up a two run homer. leaves him in, and the next batter homers to tie the game. Then he trots out and relieves him. I think it was the Tampa series the first time they kicked our ass.
Right now Tampa is a better team.

I think they call guys like you Front runners...
Call me what you like .... I watched a lot of games between 1978 and 1996 when they didn't win any championships. I watched many games between 1990 and 1992 when they were pretty much the Mets .... I enjoy baseball. I can enjoy a 90 loss season as they develop and build a team. I can't watch a great team fall apart with injuries, bad decisions and bad play. And .. besides .. I said "Hiatus". I didn't say I was giving up on the team. I KNOW .... my team will be good and problems will be addressed. I will start watching again .. just not for a week or so.

Call me what you like .... I watched a lot of games between 1978 and 1996 when they didn't win any championships. I watched many games between 1990 and 1992 when they were pretty much the Mets .... I enjoy baseball. I can enjoy a 90 loss season as they develop and build a team. I can't watch a great team fall apart with injuries, bad decisions and bad play. And .. besides .. I said "Hiatus". I didn't say I was giving up on the team. I KNOW .... my team will be good and problems will be addressed. I will start watching again .. just not for a week or so.
Well said Steve.
You know that I do know you are a great passionate Yankee fan.....

billyS

Reign of Terror
They suck so bad now and it's only going to get worse. They have to play Tampa again with this version of the team.

The lineup doesn't even remotely resemble what they started the season with.