2020 Yankees

Judge's excuse was the extended play on the turf at Tampa. O'Neill confirmed last night that turf does make a factor.

Somebody will pay him. He's a beast. Most likely the Yankees. Sanchez better start hitting if he expects a big contract.
I heard O'Neil say that too ... he also talked about playing on that crap astroturf at Riverfront. Tak a look at how many games O'Neil played every season. He was one of my favorites. I like Judge ... but he is such a delicate flower that I want to vomit.

I really like Judge as a player but this guy has proven that he can't stay on the field. DO you really lock this guy up for lots of years and hundreds of millions of dollars? Would seem to be a foolish decision. However, he has this year, next year and 2022 to prove he can remain healthy. He isn't a free agent till after the 2022 season. I hope after this he doesn't go on the IL again.

I really like Judge as a player but this guy has proven that he can't stay on the field. DO you really lock this guy up for lots of years and hundreds of millions of dollars? Would seem to be a foolish decision. However, he has this year, next year and 2022 to prove he can remain healthy. He isn't a free agent till after the 2022 season. I hope after this he doesn't go on the IL again.
As Michael Kay would say "See Ya"