2019 Yankees

"Thhhhhhhe Yankees Win!"

Phenomenal bounce back win crushing the Dodgers. Yankee power, huge grand slam by Didi, and Paxton was dealing! Everyone, sans the pitchers, had hits. Yet another home run by Gleyber, number 32 for the season. The kid is a STAR!

Need a quality start from CC. Hopefully we can savage the Dodgers rookie pitcher this afternoon in the same manner as last evening.

billyS

Reign of Terror
"Thhhhhhhe Yankees Win!"

Phenomenal bounce back win crushing the Dodgers. Yankee power, huge grand slam by Didi, and Paxton was dealing! Everyone, sans the pitchers, had hits. Yet another home run by Gleyber, number 32 for the season. The kid is a STAR!

Need a quality start from CC. Hopefully we can savage the Dodgers rookie pitcher this afternoon in the same manner as last evening.
This is why a guy like Riu wouldn't last in the American League. Second time around the order they crushed him.
Paxton showed he has Ace stuff, which is why I said above I'm not ready to give up on him.
Judge must finally be feeling better and is not afraid to let it fly.
I was glad to see they finally moved Torres to the three hole.

Where would this team be without Torres? A lot can be said of DJ and Gio, but his power numbers are impressive and is only 22! We should really thank Theo Epstein for insisting on NOT trading us Schwarber and having us "settle" for Torres.

Paxton finally was the stopper we expected him to be last night.

Where would this team be without Torres? A lot can be said of DJ and Gio, but his power numbers are impressive and is only 22!
That's why I was in panic mode when he had the core issues a few weeks back. Total package, defense is stellar and power has dramatically increased this year. It's insane the career he's had the past two seasons given his age.

What a month inning. Why was Didi bunting with 2 strikes? I don't get it. Then with the bases loaded and one out Tauchman and Sanchez both swinging for the fences and strike out. All that was needed was a base hit,and in Tauchman's case a fly ball. Gotta do the little things,especially in the post season.Not gonna hit 5 home runs every game.

DJ at it again. Too bad that Trout will probably win MVP again because he is having a monster year,but in my opinion LeMehiu is more valuable to the Yanks than Trout is to the Angels.Trout is the best player in the game and should receive something like Most Outstanding Player. But as far as MVP to his team. DJ gets my vote

billyS

Reign of Terror
DJ at it again. Too bad that Trout will probably win MVP again because he is having a monster year,but in my opinion LeMehiu is more valuable to the Yanks than Trout is to the Angels.Trout is the best player in the game and should receive something like Most Outstanding Player. But as far as MVP to his team. DJ gets my vote
So true. The Angles can finish fourth without Trout

That was a terrific series. The bullpen struck out 7 of the final 9 outs last night. German looked pretty poised after giving up the lead off home run.

Hope to win the upcoming series versus the Mariners who have been playing better lately. Then come home and stick it to the Athletics this coming weekend.

billyS

Reign of Terror
That was a terrific series. The bullpen struck out 7 of the final 9 outs last night. German looked pretty poised after giving up the lead off home run.

Hope to win the upcoming series versus the Mariners who have been playing better lately. Then come home and stick it to the Athletics this coming weekend.
Sounds like a plan!
Bullpen was awesome and you're spot on about German.
They totally shut down Bellinger.
Just need to watch for a let down against the Mariners.

FYI - Game time today at 4:00 pm EDT.

Interesting match up between the two trade participants Justus Sheffield, former Yankee top prospect, making only his second lifetime start versus former Mariner James Paxton.

Should we win, and I expect to, we salvage a 5-4 road trip. Pretty good considering the Oakland debacle.

Ford another hr, he should be allowed to split time with Voit rest of the season. Would give Voit some more rest for playoffs. See if Ford is worth a spot on 40 man next year.

They're loaded with position players.