2019 Yankees

Any concern that both Judge and Sanchez aren't hitting? I know Yanks are almost 40 games over .500 and all that but these 2 guys are gonna be in there every day down the stretch and in the post season. Yanks keep winning so no one really mentions it. Any concern?

Any concern that both Judge and Sanchez aren't hitting? I know Yanks are almost 40 games over .500 and all that but these 2 guys are gonna be in there every day down the stretch and in the post season. Yanks keep winning so no one really mentions it. Any concern?
Def a concern, I said in an earlier post, Judge I think is ailing. I think he is protecting his oblique thing, and as one of the broadcasters noted weeks ago, NONE of his hrs have been pulled. Says he is protecting that left side.

Sanchez is a total head scratcher, I almost rather Romine in the lineup. He just makes more contact. Not more power type of contact, but Sanchez is either hr or k. He is one guy I can't figure out one way or the other.

None at all. This team has shown so much resiliency that there is always someone that will pick up the team offensively.

The challenge for the Yankees will be getting healthy and that the starting pitching becomes reliable and consistent.

Because I am such a half glass full type, I think they struggle with Cleveland these 4 games. I just have no faith in our starters against solid lineups. Hope I am wrong and we can get a split, or a series win.
West Coast trip is no walk in the park next week.

Severino and Betances back and healthy would be such a boost, fingers crossed.

This is where we need Paxton to be an ace. Ram it down their throats today. Be aggressive and don't flinch, even if he gives up a run in the first. I can't figure him out, tough lineup to navigate.