2019 Yankees

billyS

Reign of Terror
The at bat versus Vlad Jr was insane. What did he throw 15 pitches before the kid got a base hit? Give the kid credit, he battled
13 and he hit into a double play.
I didn't see much of the game but I saw that and it was great to watch.
Britton has been throwing better lately.
I just want that lineup to be healthy come October. I really think if everybody is healthy we can bash our way thru the playoffs. Especially if we get home field advantage.

13 and he hit into a double play.
I didn't see much of the game but I saw that and it was great to watch.
Britton has been throwing better lately.
I just want that lineup to be healthy come October. I really think if everybody is healthy we can bash our way thru the playoffs. Especially if we get home field advantage.
Would you rather have Tauchman or Stanton in the lineup come October?

Of course it will come down to money, but if the analytics are really driving the decision making when it comes to lineups and matchups I would think Tauchman is the better choice.

Stanton has BUST written all over him, I hope I am wrong.

Anyone else a little concerned over how bad our bullpen has been the last week or so? Against pretty bad teams like the Orioles and Blue Jays.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I wonder what they do with Gio next year when Andujar comes back. Glad I'm not Cashman.
They both probably come to spring training and they wait to see what happens. But if this is the real Gio then Miggy needs to find a new position. Because Urshela's defense is a weapon. In a tight game it's worth it.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Of course it will come down to money, but if the analytics are really driving the decision making when it comes to lineups and matchups I would think Tauchman is the better choice.

Stanton has BUST written all over him, I hope I am wrong.

Anyone else a little concerned over how bad our bullpen has been the last week or so? Against pretty bad teams like the Orioles and Blue Jays.
Not at all. It can never be perfect, there will always be blips. And overall it's not like they got lit up.

I'm not.

Most of the damage has been caused by guys who won't be on the post season roster. For the most part Kahnle, Ottavino, Britton and Chapman have been excellent this year. Throw Chad Green in with them and you have an incredibly robust bullpen. Probably the best in baseball.

It's still the starting pitching that's the biggest concern. Though we have a ridiculous record in "Opener" games, I would much rather see a fifth starter.

The upcoming four game series with the Indians will be a "pre" post season baseball. The Tribe is on fire and battling for the division so they are going to be hungry.

I wonder what they do with Gio next year when Andujar comes back. Glad I'm not Cashman.
You can see the confidence in Urshela. Who knew he had this power? Third base is his as long as he continues to perform. He's batting .332 right now with 18 homers. Just looked him up on baseball reference, he began his pro career in 2009 at 17!

I think they go to spring training assuming it's Gio's job and see how things play out.