2019 Yankees

That would have been Loaisaga ... but he is hurt as well. They really have nobody else except Nelson Cortes and Chance Adams. Both have mid 4 ERAs in Triple A. Maybe they will bullpen it? So .. now .. it's German, Tanaka, Happ and ??? Supposedly Paxton is close. So maybe they go with an opener for one spot and choose between Cortes and Adams for the other spot till Paxton gets back.

Go Jayn-Kees!

Frazier starting to hit again, he fucking crushed that ball today. I think this kid is the real deal, I hope they don't trade him. But I think they will. I know I know his defense, but I think its just nerves now more than anything. He's young, he can improve on the defense. Bernie was awful in his very early years defensively, and became a fucking monster in CF.

Didi moving up to Double A for rehab, Paxton coming back Wednesday, Judge going to start practicing this week. Sad to say, but I almost don't want to see Stanton in the lineup. Take your time Giancarlo........

I agree nine-lives. I have always liked Frazier. He has to play everyday. I love Gardy but Once Judge comes back then I think we have to play Frazier in Left. If Hicks can't do better I have no problem playing Gardy in CF and sitting Hicks.

He's great at hitting home runs on the Marlins when the other team doesn't care and will pitch to him because they're going to win anyway, or when the Yankees are winning 5-2 in the 8th inning. He gets up in a clutch at bat in a big game against a good pitcher, and he's swinging at 3 pitches bouncing in the left handed batter's box.

Stanton is who he is .... he will hit 270 with 35 HR and 100 RBI WHEN he can play a full season. It is fair to say he will miss time due to DL stints. That is who he has always been. PLUS ... he will amass most of those stats in meaningless fashion. WHat makes him seem really bad is that when he strikes out he looks AWFUL. I mean you can see Judge strike out but he rarely looks completely lost. Stanton takes god awful swings at pitches a mile outside the strike zone. That being said .... let him DH as he is better than Morales or Maybin.