2019 Yankees

I get the feeling that Tulo comes back and within 2 weeks he is hurt again. Just a gut, he wasn't fun to watch at the plate, seemed late on a lot of fastballs. I would rather give that guy Urshela the roster spot. Tulo is already collecting 20+ Million from the Blue Jays and league minimum from Yanks.

The Yankees will be facing good teams when they return home from their west coast trip. Twins, Mariners, Rays will be really tough with the current version of the Bronx Bombers

It would be great if Tanaka could pitch a gem versus the D-backs this afternoon to avoid the sweep.

Ironic Paxton goes down, and Gio opted out a week ago and has pitched 2 great games for the Brewers, snake bit is only term I can think of right now. It's UTTERLY AMAZING!

Ironic Paxton goes down, and Gio opted out a week ago and has pitched 2 great games for the Brewers, snake bit is only term I can think of right now. It's UTTERLY AMAZING!
Never seen anything like it. I would be surprised if they signed Keuchel. Let's give Loaisaga a start or two. If not, perhaps Ed Figueroa could come out of retirement.

Nice win last night. Gio Urshela has been a revelation. Wouldn't be ironic if he becomes the everyday third baseman? If he continues to hit, he will be as he is stellar defensively.

Nice win last night. Gio Urshela has been a revelation. Wouldn't be ironic if he becomes the everyday third baseman? If he continues to hit, he will be as he is stellar defensively.
He is so good defensively, even if his hitting falls off a bit. So smooth in the field. I hope he isn't trade bait come trading deadline.

Yeah - I agree. He is really good. I also hate to say it but I like this Thairo Estrada and he may take over for Didi if Didi leaves due to free agency.

That last game was a gift. We had no business winning that game. In a way it was an awful game. But a win is a win. I will take it! Notice how quiet LW is?????

Andujar has struggled since returning from IL. Hopefully he'll find his rhythm soon.
He has, but he ripped a ball Monday that Santana made a nice play on, and he just missed a hr Tuesday night. He will find his timing soon.

Great win last night, thats the kind of game that can get them on a roll again. Swarzak CANT pitch in NY, couldn't do it with the Yankees or Mets, can't do it with the M's.